The Lecher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH FUCK!" he screamed as he catapulted Victoria off of him and on to the expensive flooring, "You stupid bitch" he mumbled while keeling over and curling up on the floor like a fetus.

Henrietta and Jaskova are pale in comparison ...

"Csúnya Nőstény" says Aneta as she kneels; wide eyed in front of William, licking his cock. Aneta takes pleasure in being a nasty bitch and makes a gratifying humming sensation on the tip of it as William deters her from using her hands and grabs her hair. He holds her hair tight with both hands as Aneta efficiently makes William's 10 1/2 inch cock disappear in her mouth. She runs her hand up and down his chiseled stomach and this makes him begin fucking her mouth.

Aneta subsequently begins gagging and strings of spit spew out upon pulling away. She is fascinated by William's tall and slender frame; and long and skinny-

"Nagy Ébenfa Fasz"

as she tilts her head, watching the saliva hang from the shaft of his big black cock, attacking again; gradually taking it deeper into her throat each time. She puts her weight back, clutching on to the heels of her stilettos as William throat fucks her.

"Baby" Williams says as he looms over Aneta with an aching expression, thrusting into the back of her throat-

"I want to cum so bad baby"

Aneta moans as she looks up into his eyes catching his rhythm and then begins stroking his cock with one hand. She takes it out and stands it up, letting the thick saliva drip down to his balls. She sucks on his balls while jerking him off vigorously-

"No, no-I want to fuck you baby, I want to fuck you"

Aneta rolls back onto the floor, opening her legs; and gyrates her hips up and down as she looks around the room; fluffy white carpeting, skylights, king sized bed with many pillows and all white linen, 60 inch plasma screen, countless awards hanging over a 17th century English writing table, furthermore everything to complete a well-off bachelors quarters.

She looks up at William in adoration as he removes his shoes and slacks. She rubs her clit in tandem with his fully erect cock stiffly swaying from side to side. Aneta's pussy is so wet for him. She wants to be explored. She wants to feel it in her stomach. She wants to make this hard-boiled black man cry inside of her and melt in her pussy.

"Get up on the bed baby" as William grabs Aneta by the hand and lifts her up, passionately tongue kissing her.

Aneta sits on the edge of the lofty king size bed, still wearing her red dress around her waist and her high heels. Her eye shadow slightly smeared due to her cock sucking exertions. Her hair frayed from William making pigtails with his fists and throat fucking her. Her lips quivering from the energy in the room.

William positions himself in front of Aneta whilst she breaths heavy looking at her nipples. He pushes her back on the bed, draws her closer to the edge by her hips, grabs the heels of her stilettos and opens her legs-

"Put it in baby, put it in"

Aneta reads his eyes and leans up to put his cock in her pussy. She guides it in slowly and then let's go-

"Holy shit" says William as he leans his head back, squeezing into her tight; wet pussy.

He bobs his head forward and then strongly thrusts into her pussy. They become perfectly square with each other's hips and their flesh smack together as he goes in all the way. They join hands and William plunges in as Aneta raises her ass off of the bed and grinds on his cock. She can feel it in her stomach and snuffles from the pleasure of being William's sexual vassal.

He pulls out his cock and Aneta's juices come with it. William rubs it up and down on her clit and smacks it on her inner thighs, making it all wet. He slides it in and takes it all the way out and they exchange a mean stare.

William smacks Aneta on her hip and stands her up. He has her slither out of her dress and then bends her over on the bed. Before putting it back in, he leans over and sucks on her ass cheek, releasing with a loud pop that echoes throughout the spacious room.

Aneta runs her hands up and down the soft linen in a snow-angel fashion as Will slides it in her pussy. She braces herself as it goes in deeper and stands up on her hands. William holds onto her hips and begins fucking her in haste.

She enjoyed the upward angle and attempted to use her left hand to rub her nipples but her right hand couldn't support the force of his thrusts as she collapses face down on the bed, taking it all in.

William, now slightly tired, pulls out his wet cock and spanks it hard on her ass cheeks. His eyes half shut. The sweat swathing his body, bringing out every muscular ripple. He then begins putting it in and taking it all they way out-

"Yeah" he says between breath, "You a sexy little bitch ain't ya'..."

He starts fucking Aneta again and then begins fingering her asshole simultaneously, letting a little saliva dribble off of his tongue for lubrication-

"Oh you've used this before huh baby girl" he says in his cavernous voice, plunging his long middle finger into her asshole, "Yeah".

Upon entry Aneta lets out a sigh, squints her eyes, flips her hair and looks back at William. She prepared for this, though she prayed to God William had some lube handy.

As if ... William slides out of Aneta's pussy slowly and watches as her juices shimmer all over his cock. He kneels on the floor, grabs both of her ass cheeks and begins licking her asshole. He licks it, sucks it, spits on it and repeats the process-

"I want to fuck your ass baby" he says while fingering it more.

He gets up from his knees and walks over to his dresser completely nude. Aneta's heart ached as she turned over on the bed, looking at William's muscular back descending into the dimples on his ass-

"Szép ebenfa férfi" she whispered as she ran her hands over her breasts and rubbed her clit, "Szép ebenfa férfi"

William, the beautiful black man, comes back over to her with some lubrication. Aneta follows his eyes as he approaches her and looks up at him as he stands over her squeezing the contents into his hand. He rubs it in and sticks up two glossy fingers.

Aneta, who knows the exhilaration of having it up her ass, looks up into his eyes and shimmies her hips to the very edge of the bed-

"Seggbedug" she says forcefully while looking into his eyes.

William uses those two fingers and slides them into the supple U shaped area. The warm and slick sensation excited Aneta as she rubbed her clit back and forth, slightly lifting her fully cocked legs off of the bed.

He squirts the lube onto her asshole, fingers her more and then stands up in front of her-

"Put it in baby"

Aneta looks down at his cock, and with her mouth open and an adoring veneer, grabs it by the shaft and teases her asshole with the head, circling it around, only putting it in as far.

William moans as she wraps her fist around it tightly, forcing all of the pressure into the head. Aneta slowly begins guiding him in and rolls her eyes when it gets past the fun part-

"Holy shit"

She lets go. He carefully strokes forward. She cups her breasts. He bites his lip. She looks down, pouts her lips and gets a baby grip on his finger, taking deep breaths as it goes in further and further and further and further.

"Fuck"

William couldn't help but notice the contrast in skin color. Sort of like the home and away team. Aneta's anal passage tightly wrapped around the shaft of his cock as he pulls all the way out to the tip and pushes it all the way back in.

Aneta felt he was being painfully slow and begins tugging on his finger giving him a mean look, saying-

"Fux me...."

William picks up the pace as he looks into her deep black eyes and their skin pats together with sensual force. His cock hitting all walls and stretching her asshole. Gliding in and out, changing speeds and plunging into her tight crevice as deeply as possible. Aneta met each thrust up her ass with doe eyes and short, quick, intense breaths.

He lifts her right leg up and crosses it over on top of the other, still climbing up her asshole. Aneta reaches down and pulls his long black cock out of her ass, spanking herself with the hard shaft. She slides it back in and keeps a loose fist around it as it goes in and out, in and out. He spanks her on the ass and Aneta lets go, leaning back on her hands, scaling from his chest, down to his 8 pack, down to his defined pelvis, down to his long and slender cock disappearing up her ass.

Aneta moves her arms from behind her and collapses on the bed, rolling her eyes, squeezing her breasts as he grabs her leg and parts them again.

William begins thrusting faster and deeper ... faster and deeper ... faster and deeper, as Aneta runs her hand up and down her stomach. She looks into his eyes with her mouth wide open, moaning louder and louder-

"Yeaaaah, geci, geci, geci" says Aneta in between breaths.

She leans forward and reaches behind him, squeezing his ass cheeks, feeling his dimples, guiding his rhythm. Yes, cum, cum, cum is what she wants as William's speed tires. Circling his thrusts and grabbing the base of his shaft, cupping his balls, William stops completely and pulls out.

Aneta watches at his glistening black cock slides out of her ass and plops right atop of her stomach. William lets go of it and raises his arms, running his hands through his hair. She watches in wonder as his cock rests still with no assistance, pumping out gobs and gobs of cum directly up her stomach, between her breasts, splashing all the way up her and neck and chin. It slightly raises from her stomach and continues to shoot explosively, splashing all over stomach. The shots begin to lessen, to a halt, then his cock reflexively splashes back upon her stomach.

Aneta squints her eyes and pouts her lips as she runs her hands all across her body, rubbing it in. Her skin, laden with 'geci'. Building up on her throat as she looks down. Her belly button, a pool of warm sperm. William grabs the shaft of his still hard cock and slaps it on her stomach, sliding his cum over her skin.

"Yeah" he says between breaths , "I should keep you".

Feisty one ain't ya'

Cecile watches with a credulous look as Victoria, out of her soccer mom-bag, presents handcuffs. He settles back into the chair, still a little flustered but curious, as Victoria gazes into his eyes with a bright smile, cuffing his hands behind him.

"You like?" asks Victoria.

Cecile responded with a equally shiny smile as Victoria makes sure the cuffs are tight. She pulls his pants down to his ankles and then begins leaning into his crotch with her knee.

"Answer me" she says, "You like?"

Cecile, still enjoying the beauty of Victoria, responds with a 'yes' as her face comes closer to his, sharing his breaths, pushing her knee harder into his crotch.

"You say 'yes dearest'..." demands Victoria.

Melinda and Belinda giggling made all four of them laugh in unison but the giggling was followed with surprised stares as Victoria slaps Cecile across the face.

"What the fuck?!?!" Cecile shrieks in astonishment, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!"

Cecile's voice carried all the way up the stairs as William directs his attention to the doorway. He and Aneta then look at each other and William points-

"Stay here"

Aneta pulls up his bedding and wraps herself as he gets up and walks out of the room, naked.

William spirals down the stairs as quiet as a paper airplane to see about Cecile's hollering. He stands at the end of the stairway, naked and undetected, watching as Victoria weighs down on Cecile in the chair with her knee and spits in his face.

"You call me dearest"

Cecile spits back into Victoria's face and she slaps him again.

Belinda notices the statuesque William standing at the beautiful stairway and covers in awe of his perfect body and slightly erect cock. Melinda notices and reacts the same, glancing back and forth from her sister's eyes to William's amazing body.

"Uh oh" murmurs Melinda while covering her mouth, reading William's relaxed and calculated body language.

Victoria takes her stare away from Cecile, whom she finds even cuter at this time and looks over her shoulder to find William walking towards her with his semi-erect cock swaying and his arms crossed together. When looking into his eyes she can see the difference between her prey and her predator. Her prey, almost helpless, while her potential predator approaches keenly.

Her confident expressions faded as William drew nearer, scouring their faces. Victoria let out a slight moan. Setting her eyes on a man, a perfectly slim and bare, well endowed black man, gets her every time.

William, who at this point appreciated the Midas-silence, chose to let them marvel as he walked past them and took a seat on the couch.

Cecile pushes Victoria aside with his body and leans up out of the chair. He stands up with his chaps around his ankles, looking at William as well, and stumbles onto floor upon approaching him.

"Fuck!" he screams as he curls up again.

"What a situation you've gotten yourself into" says William relaxing back into the couch with his legs open, "My have you lost your touch".

Shut the fuck up!

William says nothing to the girls and reaches over to the coffee table for his cell phone-

'How are you my good friend? ...'

'Good...good...'

'Listen, it has been a long time my friend. Lets say...5 pipe layer like old times...'

'Lets say, 20 minute?'

'Oh yes, I have them. I have the strumpets...'

12