All Comments on 'The Literotica Olympics Day 07'

by lucky-E-leven

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
minsueminsuealmost 20 years ago
Ooh, I get to be first!

Still laughing my ass off, ladies.

A CARDBOARD BOX!?!?!?!?

I love you anyway. ;)

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
WHOOP!!!

Keeping that Olympic torch goin', ladies! Absolutely hilarious - "Oh, the humanity!" Great job!!!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Good effort lucky

I think I've missed a few days of this one, but still funny as hell. Great addition!! ;-)

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEalmost 20 years ago
Don't shoot the Goose!

Please be kind to goslings...a public service announcement.

You can all thank Lucky for kicking my ass and making me contribute to the madness. It was quite fun.

BelegonBelegonalmost 20 years ago
Hi Lauren! Hi Abs!

Love it! I am really loving how so many of our AH-sters have had "signature" comments pop up in the stories. Great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yehaw!

Wild and crazy. hard to focus on the participants when the announcers were ooooh so luscious! lip smacking fun, lucky/abs! thank you for the squirm and laugh... need to go shower now.mmmmmmmmm................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot and Hilarious

And, I'd expect nothing else from you two. Awesome job, you sexy vixens.

Gosling, if I hadn't been so, um, unconscious, I would've beaten the **** out of those trolls. ;)

I've gotta add a WHOOP!

Lou xxx

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasalmost 20 years ago
I'm still laughing

Great job you two. Fun, sexy and laugh out loud funny.

CharleyHCharleyHalmost 20 years ago
Vondaful!

Terrific addition, vivid, and the trolls were damn right hilarious.

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
This Story Hit the Mark!!!

Oh, Yeah!!! Day 07 truly hits the mark with this one!! This story was fun, sexy and really enjoyable!!

Carl EastCarl Eastalmost 20 years ago
Excellent tale ladies.

Well done ABS/LUCKY, I really enjoyed that romp of lust. I can't compete with these stories, they're too good. lol

Carl

matriarchmatriarchalmost 20 years ago
What can I say..........??

Lucky, Abs, brilliantly hilarious, had me laughing for ages, but soooo sexy. A wonderful way to start my day.

I don't think you missed a trick. Trolls, goslings, parrots, sex, sex and more sex.

Waiting impatiently for the next one.

shereadsshereadsalmost 20 years ago
I don't know much about sports. Is this typical?

I'm the first to admit, I'm not that knowledgeable a sports fan. I have done some reading in my local newspaper's sports section since reading your coverage of the Olympics, and there's very little similarity. For example, this Sunday's paper gave horse racing results. I assumed there would also be some reference to the jockeys' socializing in the locker room, and maybe a description of jockey sex. Nothing! Bo-r-ing. From now on, I'll rely on Literotica for sports news.

Best regards,

A Fan

PS. Does Ribbon Gymnastics have a professional league, like cheerleading?

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahalmost 20 years ago
jealousy

Damn I would have loved to be in with that broadcast team. My favorite of the series so far. Very very very hot and quite funny too. :)

RemecRemecalmost 20 years ago
Such a great Sunday afternoon read<g>

Loved the pairings, the action onfield and off, and especially the wonderful visualization of the various characters. (Particularly in the broadcast booth...<sigh> I *knew* I should've taken more television and communication courses...hehehe)

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 20 years ago
OMG!

You've topped everything done so far ladies. Shuddering, fluttering, feeling insignificant and damn envious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous