The Literotica Olympics Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is that right? My apologies, sweetie,” Lucky said and removed her fingers.

“Noooo…” Colly whined.

“Patience, gorgeous,” Lucky said as she moved the head of her cock to the redhead’s slick entrance and slid it up and down the length of Colly’s wet slit. “Excellent,” The brunette said as she pressed forward with her hips, sinking a few inches of the dildo into the smaller woman’s pussy. A loud cheer distracted her and she looked back to the competition even as she began a slow rhythm with her hips.

“I can’t believe it! Time’s almost up and Black Tulip still hasn’t cum yet. Liar has cum three times now, accounting for the only three points on their score card. They’d better get a move on if they hope to even place. From the scoreboard, it looks like Lew and Lou are leading, with Cloudy and Pop close behind. SummerMorning and Honey123 are catching up and with only three minutes left in regulation, it’s anyone’s game.”

“Oooooohhh, Lucky,” Colly breathed and pushed back into her fellow announcer. Lucky now had her fingers wrapped around the petite woman’s hips and was driving into her with long powerful strokes, adding a flourish of her hips on every other stroke. Colly’s knuckles went white as she gripped the table and the brunette smiled down on her before returning to the athletes below.

“It’s okay, Red. I’ll take it from here. The judge stationed at Lew and Lou’s lane has just raised his flag twice, indicating that they’ve both climaxed. That puts them in the lead, but it seems as though dear Tatelou has passed out from the vigorous fucking of her partner and theirs will be the score to beat. Cloudy has just finished in a big way and Pops is lying atop her heaving and calling for oxygen. The medics standing by are rushing over to assist him and that team’s competition is over.”

“Mmmmm…baby, yessssss…right there…harder!” Colly grunted and Lucky picked up the pace, slamming all nine inches of the black dildo into the writing woman bent over before her.

“Damn you’re a hot little number, how much time before we sign off? I can’t split my attention up much longer,” Lucky heaved as she looked over to the time clock. “Thank God! A minute and a half remains folks and Black Tulip has finally let go. Liar has two fingers driving into her pussy, another finger in her ass and his tongue is flying over her clit. She’s cumming again and again. The judge in their lane has just rushed over to Cloudy and Pops’ judge, stolen his flag and is raising each one in rapid succession as the gorgeous Dutch woman fires off climax after climax!”

“Omigod, Lucky, that feels incredible!” Colly yelled into her mic.

“Red! The broadcast! Honestly…” Lucky teased, even as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts into the fair-skinned woman’s back. A loud slapping sound reverberated around the love shack as her hips slapped into Colly’s gorgeous ass and she reached around, finding the moaning woman’s clit with her fingers. “Where were we? Oh yes, thirty seconds remain and Summer Morning is going wild, slamming his thick cock into Honey’s tight ass. I don’t think they’re going to catch the Brits, but they’ve had a tremendous…ungh…showing here today…ungh…” Lucky grunted and wiped the sweat from her brow before adding, “I am soooo getting fired for botching this broadcast, but damn it all if it wasn’t worth it. Cum for me, beautiful.”

Colly was moaning so loudly now that Lucky pulled off the smaller woman’s headset and tossed it aside, as she pressed hard circles into her excited clit with her free hand. Just then, the door flew open and Abstruse rushed in again.

She was momentarily overcome by the sight of the two announcers writhing on the table like snakes in heat. She moved past them and hurriedly took a seat, grabbing one of the discarded headsets.

“Oh for God’s sake, would you two get a room? I’m a very busy woman, you know. Stalking the beautiful Lauren Hynde is hard work and now I’m stuck doing your jobs for you!”

She turned back to the glass partition, looking at the few stray arrows that were stuck to the glass front of the booth and choking back tears she started to speak.

“Ladies and Litsters, may I have your attention please? It seems a few trolls were able to get past security and have made their way to the playing field. A cyclopic, teated troll was apprehended after using a bow and arrow to knock our poor Gosling out of the sky. Oh the humanity! I saw the whole thing happen. There were feathers everywhere,” She said with a sniffle.

“Minsue was giving us an aerial report when out of nowhere she honked and gripped her chest before plummeting to the ground like a lawn dart. Paramedics, a vet and what appears to be a chef are arriving at the scene of the crash right now. She’s receiving mouth to beak resuscitation and is being carried off the field in a cardboard box. Oh, the horror! The horror! Why couldn’t it have been me?” Abstruse sobbed.

Distraught with emotion over the apparent Troll terrorist attack, Abs laid her head on her arms across the desk. Sobs wracked her body making her unaware that someone else had entered the booth.

“Hi Abs,” A sexy, self-assured voice called from the door.

Recognizing the voice, she lifted her head slowly and turned in the chair only to find herself staring into the most intense blue-gray eyes she’d ever seen. It was none other than Lauren Hynde, the Portuguese panacea of phenomenal poetic proportions. The stalker was now the stalked.

“Oh shit,” Muttered Abs. “Um, h…h…Hi, La…Lauren,” she stuttered and gulped as she moved to push her chair backwards, away from Lauren’s advancing form, only to bump into an unknown body part of one the sex crazed announcers who were totally oblivious to everything around them. Rising from her chair, she found she was trapped between the orgy behind her and the sultry siren in front of her.

“I was just making the….uh…final announcements for the next…um…thingy coming up.”

“Not too worry, my little shadow. I can do that for you,” Lauren said calmly as she stepped toward the stunned woman. “But as soon as I’ve wrapped up this broadcast…”

Before Abs knew what hit her, she had been pushed back down into the chair she’d occupied only moments before. Lauren deftly whipped out the handcuffs she carried in case of emergency bondage situations and secured her captives wrists to the arms of the chair.

“…I plan to show you the true art of stalking, up close and personal,” Lauren finished and crawled onto the bound woman’s lap. She then leaned to her left and pulled the headset from Lucky’s head, settled it on her own and slapped the brunette’s ass. Lucky was unfazed and continued pounding into her gorgeous co-anchor who was now mewling like a wild animal on the end of the large black cock sluicing in and out of her at incredible speed.

“Okay, ladies and gentlemen, the final tone has just sounded, ending today’s Archery competition. Pop_54 is sucking on oxygen, Tatelou is being roused with smelling salts, and their teammates are lying spent beside them as the other two teams continue fucking, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the competition is now officially over. I’ve just received the official results and while the team of Summer Morning and Honey123 placed fourth, they are still enjoying a bit of healthy competition for the sake of getting off.”

Lauren paused and looked down on Abs with a hungry look before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling it roughly, forcing the fair-skinned woman’s head back and exposing her neck to the Portuguese beauty’s teeth. A growling moan could be heard through her mic as a full body jerk seized Abstruse. Lauren then sat up as though nothing had happened and returned to the listeners.

“Pop_54 and Cloudy had a strong showing and will take the bronze with nine orgasms to their credit today. The newcomers to this event, Lewdandlicentious and Tatelou, walk away with the silver as their total stands at eleven. And in an impressive display of strategy and perseverance, Liar and Black Tulip are your gold medal winners, achieving a whopping fourteen climaxes, all but three of which were gained in the last three minutes of competition.”

Lauren’s hand surreptitiously slid up Abstruse’s shirt and she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted as Colly screamed out, “Oh yeah, you sexy bitch, fuck me harder!”

Lauren and Abs turned their attention to the pair and watched in rapt fascination as Lucky reached up and grabbed two fistfuls of shiny auburn hair, using them for purchase as she forcefully fucked her screaming co-anchor. The look on Colly’s face was indescribable and it was obvious from the pants and squeaks spilling from her lips that she was loving every second of it.

The normally unflappable Lauren Hynde yelled out, “Whoop! Lucky, I had no idea you were such a naughty girl! Give it to her!”

“God, help me!” Abs whimpered under her breath, inadvertently recapturing Lauren’s attention.

The raven-haired woman turned back to her and leaned in close to her ear, “Not even God can help you now, Yank.”

Abstruse’s bottom lip quivered in fear and anticipation as Lauren returned to the task of announcing.

“Before we sign off, I’ve just gotten word that our Eye In The Sky, Minsue the Gosling is receiving treatment at the local Emoticon Marketplace and is expected to make a full recovery. Thank you all for joining us today. Please tune in tomorrow for the Modern Pentathlon competition and remember the Literotica Olympics credo: Fuck early, fuck well and fuck often. This is Lauren Hynde, signing off for Lucky-E-Leven, Colleen Thomas, Abstruse and Minsue. Get naked and enjoy the rest of the games.”

*End Transmission*

12