The Love of a Tentacle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
928 Followers

"Sensitive, hmm?" Susan said, leaning in close. Their breast pressed together and Charlene felt the hard dots of Susan's nipples. Susan's hand touched the shaved skin over Charlene's pussy and she pressed her legs together. "You think you're enough for him? I've fucked him you know. I've seen him screw six girls until they were all exhausted, why do you think you can tie him down?"

Charlene clinched her teeth and glared at the woman.

"I wonder what he would think if he knew you really just wanted as much of his cum to yourself as you could get you greedy little thing."

"That's not true!" Charlene blurted out, angry. "I loved him before I ever had sex with him! You just fucked him for pay and got hooked. You're a dumb slut who can't control herself!"

Susan's eye's narrowed. "So you think you can huh? We will see. I wonder what Rox will think when he sees a video of you begging his brother to fuck you." Susan kissed Charlene on the cheek and walked away.

It wasn't long before she came back with Coxathon at her side. She kneelt next to him and she whispered softly to him and then pushed her tongue inside his large cat-like ear. It twitched as Coxathon let out a low growl, the woman sucking his ear into her mouth and chewing on it gently.

Janet and bunko lay cuddled on the bed; they watched the scene unfold as Janet played with Bunko's tits. Junko lay at their feet, dressed in a sweater too big for her with her head propped in her hands watching the scene.

Coxathon licked his lips and stared at Charlene. "I was going to just plunder you like a bitch in heat but... Susan has some good ideas. I won't penetrate you unless you ask me to."

"Well I'm not going to so you can just let me go now!" Charlene screamed at him.

Susan walked up to Charlene and put her hands on the girl's hips. She rubbed her tits over Charlene's and moaned. A cock rose up between them and pushed itself between the two women's jugs. Charlene looked down at the mushroom tip that capped the tentacle, much like a man's penis. It was green where Rox's was purple but otherwise it reminded her of having his cock between her tits.

Susan opened her mouth and the cock pushed up into it. Charlene turned her head away but couldn't stop herself from watching from the corner of her eye as Susan sucked the head and about 8 inches into her throat. Charlene wondered if she had taken that much of Rox into her throat. It was hard to tell with how long the tentacles were. Maybe she could take more. Susan's drool ran down the rod onto their tits. She made loud slurping noises and stared into Charlene's eyes. Charlene could smell the other girl's arousal. The woman took the dick down her throat with a fiery passion.

Charlene watched as the member withdrew from Susan's panting mouth and it used her spit to glide between their now slippery breasts. Charlene looked down at it fixatedly. She did not expect it when Susan leaned her head forward and shoved her tongue into Charlene's gasping mouth. Her heart pounded when she tasted the precum coating Susan's tongue.

"You like that taste?" Susan laughed, and then then gasped as she was lifted a foot off the ground, her precum covered tits pushing into Charlene's face. Coxathon had pushed his face up behind her and shoved his tongue up her cunt. "Ughh, Coxathon yessss." She cried.

"How do you like my boobies? Ha-ha!" Susan took her tits and rubbed them over Charlene's face. Charlene opened her mouth to try and catch her breath and was fed a nipple, which she tasted Coxathon's addicting flavor on.

After Susan had a screaming orgasm she was let back down and she stepped back, her hands jerking the cock that had been between them. Charlene watched Susan's wet fingers played with the head of the long cock, her thumb probing the hole from which leaked the tasty precum.

"He'll cum soon. But you won't get any." She told the bound girl. "Not unless you beg for it."

Charlene breathed deeply, pussy juice running down her legs. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth against the burning lust that had been ignited inside her.

***

Rox approached the house silently. The night was quiet and still, with a feeling of tension. He could smell Coxathon on the air and he stalked through the shadows, sniffing at windows and doorways, finally he peaked into a window and caught a whiff of something he had smelled before only on porn shoots, the scent of several women sweating and leaking pussy juice. Through the blinds he caught a glimpse of a few women he didn't know on a bed, entangled in green tentacles.

He also caught the smell of Susan around the house, this was her home.

"That bitch!" Rox muttered.

Rox retreated to safe distance and called Edward, giving him the address. He then paced restlessly until Ed's Ford pulled up. In the back were the other five core girls from the website. Edward mostly picked busty blondes. Their "Core girls" as Edward called them had one brunette and one redhead, Susan, who was not with the team now. They were dressed completely in black from head to toe, and had an assortment of baseball bats, golf clubs, and tennis rackets.

"Are you taking them to a sports center?" Rox asked Ed when he got out of the truck.

"What the hell are you talking about Rox, they are gonna help us beat this fucker down!"

"Okay if you say so boss."

Rox got in front of the door and the girls lined up behind him, brandishing their weapons. Ed stood last in line, two butcher knives in his hands. Rox nodded back to them and roared, jumping against the door. It broke apart easily with the force of his bear like body slamming into it.

Rox raced into the room he had seen through the window and stopped in front of his brother, whose tentacles were entwined with the girls on the bed. Coxathon turned toward him.

"You're here sooner than I expected brother." Coxathon grumbled. The girls on the bed jumped up and ran to stand behind Coxathon.

"Rox!" Charlene shouted from the corner where she was tied.

"Why would you do this Coxathon!" Rox yelled.

"Oh don't be upset brother I wasn't going to keep her! We should share what we have. I see you brought some to the party, let me try them out and you can try mine." Coxathon laughed.

"I'm gonna tear you apart!" Rox screamed and charged forward. Coxathon reared up on his hind legs as Rox hit him and they crashed through the wall into the backyard, which sloped downward and the pair rolled along the ground.

"Grab these bitches!" Edward yelled and they rushed forward. Coxathon's sex slaves screamed and ran at them. Janet snatched a golf club from another girl and started swinging, while Junko fell on the floor under the blows from two tennis rackets.

In the yard Rox and Coxathon tumbled into the tree line at the edge of Susan's property. When they hit a tree they pulled away from each other a circled.

"The way you treat these human's is despicable Rox!" Coxathon growled. "I'm your brother, they are nothing. Yet you choose them over your own, for what? That little cunt doesn't love you! Give me an hour and I'll show you!"

"She isn't my sex slave Coxathon, I didn't pick her off the street and force feed her!" Rox countered.

"I suppose eight cocks was allure enough for that slut." Coxathon said.

"GAWRRR!" Rox growled and rushed at his brother swinging at his head with his paws.

Inside the house Charlene was being released and Edward made use of Susan's S&M gear, which was all over the room, to restrain Coxathon's sex slaves. With them tied to the bed the group jumped out the hole in the wall and came into the back yard.

Coxathon shot out his tentacles and grabbed Rox. Picking him up off the ground he hurled Rox through the air. Rox let out his own tentacles and hooked onto a tree, his momentum swung him around and he flew back at Coxathon, who jumped out of the way just in time. Rox landed on his feet and turned. The creatures circled with their tentacles in the air, poised to strike like sixteen snakes.

"Get um!" Edward shouted, and he led the girls in a charge at Coxathon. They bated at his tentacles with their weapons as he tried to grab them, fighting to get close to him, but one by one he wrenched the items from their hands and slapped the girls aside.

Rox sent his tentacles at his brother and they wrapped around Coxathon, pulling him toward Rox. Coxathon growled and, in turn, wrapped his tentacles around Rox, they rolled on the ground snarling and biting at each other. At that moment a bat stuck Coxathon's head.

"GAAHH!" He screeched and saw Charlene raising the bat for another blow. He swiped at her and she fell backwards. Coxathon pushed himself off Rox and advanced on the girl, who scrambled backwards and kicked at his face. Rox jumped on Caxathon's back but was shaken off as Charlene went running. Coxathon raced after her but tripped as a tentacle pulled on his leg.

"Leave her alone. This is between us." Rox said.

Coxathon got back to his feet, panting. "Oh what's the point? I can see you're hopelessly infatuated with these humans. You care more about them then your own flesh and blood."

"Just because I don't want you hurting them does not mean I don't care about you Coxathon!" Rox said.

"All our lives," Coxathon began, a tear coming to his eye, "you have pined for this girl and wanted to come into the human world and leave me behind! I'll be left all alone in the forest!"

"No!" said Rox, stepping closer and lowering his tentacles. "Me being with Charlene doesn't mean that you can never see me again. You can come into the human world or continue living in the forest and I will visit you!"

"Rox! Could you ever forgive me for what I've done?" Coxathon asked, withdrawing his tentacles.

"Hey man," Rox said, putting a paw on Coxathon's shoulder. "You're my brother."

Rox and Coxathon wrapped their arms around each other a started bawling their eyes out, rolling on the ground and saying "I love you!" and "I love you too bro!" The girls clapped and cheered and Edward wiped his eyes.

"That is so beautiful." He said.

After they settled down the group went back into the house and untied Coxathon's sex slaves.

Susan made them tea and they sat around in the living room. "So what now?" she said.

"Well," Rox said, "Coxathon will come live with me."

"Well you can't take him from us!" Janet said, alarmed.

"Oh." Rox said as it occurred to him for the first time that Coxathon's sex slaves wouldn't want to be separated from him.

"He can stay here." Susan said, setting a bowl of tea in front of Coxathon, which he lapped at.

Charlene clinched her fist, "Well he can't keep making new sex slaves! You guys cum is a drug and you are creating more and more addicts!"

Rox nodded. "Yes Coxathon. I was arrested because three women you attacked went to the police, but they did it to blackmail me! They want to be on the website with me so they can get their fix."

"Website?" Coxathon asked.

Edward had seen the evidence of what was going on in Susan's room and it gave him an idea. "We can let them be on the site, but that gives me an idea. You Coxathon, you want to fuck all these girls, well we have had fifty some women on the site, and many of them are likely to come back for more, with them plus my core group and your girls we have more than enough to run the site and not get any new girl's hooked."

"What exactly would I be doing?" Coxathon asked.

"Susan rubbed him under his chin, "Dozens of girls would be brought to you each week and you would use them as sex toys."

"Exactly!" Edward exclaimed, getting excited. "Since you're into all this weird shit, no offense Mr. Coxathon, we could really expand the site, and your brother won't have to be on the site if Charlene doesn't like it."

Rox and Coxathon agreed.

***

Charlene got on Rox's back and they walked through the night.

"Stick to the shadows! I'm naked!" Charlene hissed when Rox started to walk out onto the street.

"Oh." Rox said and galloped away from the road. The stars were out and the air was cool. Charlene squeezed Rox's back with her legs as goose bumps ran up her arms. His fur rubbed against her pussy and started making her moist before they were halfway home. She was also conscious of the dark spots right behind her butt from which his tentacles emerged. She looked over her shoulder and eyed them, groaning.

"Are you okay my love?" Rox asked.

"That bitch Susan rubbed your- I mean, nothing."

"What's the matter baby?" Rox said. A tentacle came out of him and caressed her back.

"Ah!" Charlene swatted it away. "Not now!"

"What baby, it's an appendage. I just use it for a limb..."

Charlene sighed, "I know I just..." Suddenly she realized she was rubbing herself on his back. "Oh God fuck it. Let's do it here I can't wait." They were in the middle of a field, but the grass was high and the road far off, with no visible traffic.

Charlene dismounted and stooped next to Rox. She rubbed her hands over his back. "I want you bad Rox! I need you to give it to me good. Don't hold back!"

Rox licked her face and neck as she kissed his large mouth. His tentacles crept out and two snaked up her legs. Another two enfolded around her arms. He didn't move her from where she was but continued to make out with her, her two eyes staring into his single. Rox brought a tentacle to each of her breast and used them to message her chest. He tried to caress her all over at once, running tentacles along her thighs, tickling her armpits, and slapping her asscheeks playfully.

Charlene squirmed in the embrace of his tentacles and moaned into his mouth. She sucked on his tongue just how she knew he liked it. She closed her eyes as she felt a cock at her asshole and pussy, not entering yet, just rubbing in circler motions, and spreading pre-cum over her genitals.

His member flicked quickly over her clit, making her shudder as precum ran all over her body. It was dripping off her breast and down her thighs. Rox lifted her into the air and adjusted where his appendages where so that she had two competing to get into her open mouth. She opened as wide as she could and stuck out her tongue, lapping at the dicks pouring the sweet stuff onto her lips.

The tentacles on her arms also wrapped around her tits and messaged them, while the ones holding her legs pushed against her privates along with the two sent straight there, so that Charlene now had two cocks on every hole and one working each breast.

She trembled in the air, horny as hell but not yet penetrated. "Uhhhh, Rox! I want you!" She squealed.

Rox licked his lips and watched her shaking hips for a moment more. Charlene's wet body glistening in the faint light of the moon. His perceptive eye noted the smallest details of her body, from the arch of her back to the tiny hairs beginning to grow back on her pussy since her last shave.

Charlene thought about how deep Susan had taken Coxathon's dick in her throat and said, "Rox, see how deep into my throat you can get."

He bit one of her feet playfully and licked her toes, then he pushed a tentacle into her mouth, she threw her head back and opened as much of her throat as she could for him. He pumped in and out of her mouth slowly, enjoying the feel of her tongue pushing into the tip of his cock each time just the head was in her mouth. He went deeper and deeper into her gullet. At eleven inches she winced in pain and he pulled back slightly, making around the ten inch mark his target he fucked her throat. Charlene felt the bulge in her neck as the head moved inside her.

Next he entered her well lubed anus. She yelped as her went in about four inches. He left that one still while she adjusted, then twisted it in circles working deeper one inch at a time. Charlene spread her legs as much as she could while he reached six, eight, and finally ten inches. Charlene was sweating and breathing heavily when he began to fuck her ass, its walls so tight on him but so soft that he closed his one eye tight and gasped.

Next he lined up the head of his most sensitive tentacle with her cunt. Its purple head pulsed eagerly before plunging into Charlene's seeping pussy. She screamed in lust, gagging on the dick wedged deep down her throat as she felt him inside her. He forced himself in until it felt as though the head were in her womb, which it quite possibly was, and Charlene bucked her hips in the open air.

For several minutes Rox fucked all three of her holes steadily, but he was just getting her ready. Rox wanted to put as many of his tentacle in her as he could and he had another cock at each of her holes. One rubbed between her cheeks, its tip touch the edge of her stretched anus, another flicked her clit while she was fucked, and still another squeezed her neck and its tip rubbed over her cheeks. It was this last that moved first.

Charlene's lips where stretched as the second cock pushed into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out and she rubbed her tongue over the two cockheads fucking her face. From time to time one would dip into her throat, but Rox did not try and push two into there at once, he was fairly certain that would hurt her.

Next he moved very slowly as he pressed the second penis into her vagina. Charlene clinched and unclenched her fist, trying to open up when she realized what was happening. With painful restraint Rox moved his cock forward at the pace of a sail, but insistently pushed into her with a strength her vaginal muscles couldn't match. Charlene had never had anything thicker than a single tentacle in her before and at first the double assault on her cunt hurt like hell. Rox held them still once her was inside and waiting for her to relax. When she nodded to him, he started fucking in and out of her in an alternating rhythm.

Charlene looked at Rox with worry as he pushed the second cock against her asshole. He smiled at her reassuringly and preceded to do that hole the same as he did the pussy, with sail-like slowness and steady pressure. When Charlene screamed in pain and started crying though, he back off. Satisfied with getting five in her he started fucking her hard. His tits bounced as she was pounded in every hole in midair, her nostrils full of the smell of Rox's cock and her sweat. She lost count of her orgasms as one blended into the next and she struggled to breathe with a throat full of hard tentacle monster meat. One cock in her mouth pushed deep into her throat to blow its load in her belly while the other pulled out and shot over her face, warm cum coating her cheeks.

Next her ass and pussy were blasted with what must have been a punt of cum, it dripped out of her and ran across her ass and thighs while she shook in post orgasmic bliss. Rox eased his fucking down slowly; enjoy a few soft pumps before pulling out and laying her carefully on the grass. He lay next to her and stroked her stomach while Charlene caught her breath.

Charlene pulled herself up and got on her hands and knees. "Well?" she asked.

"What?" Rox replied.

"You have three that haven't shot yet don't you?" Charlene asked.

Rox nodded.

"Then give them to me baby." Charlene licked the cum off her lips and took the next cock in her mouth as she was entered again from behind. With her holes lubed and ready Rox fucked her hard and fast, making wet slapping sounds and drawing grunts from Charlene as her body shook. She came twice more before Rox filled her sore holes with another round of cum.

Rox held a tired Charlene onto his back with tentacles as seatbelts and carried her to the shower when they reached home. After a quick rinse Charlene collapsed onto the bed and Rox curled up beside her. She put her arms around him and drifted off to sleep.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
928 Followers
12