All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 03'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

another good story, this is well written and the grammer is much better that some that I have read. I think by the tone of the story that Tommy dosn't know and I hope Tony tells him about it. Even thoufg I don't like the cuckold type story this one dosn't make a wimp or lessen the worth of the hubby. again good writting!

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

another good story, this is well written and the grammer is much better that some that I have read. I think by the tone of the story that Tommy dosn't know and I hope Tony tells him about it. Even thoufg I don't like the cuckold type story this one dosn't make a wimp or lessen the worth of the hubby. again good writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A different perspective

Your stories put a different light on the cuckold husband genre. However you really need to get an editor to proof read your work so it would be an easier read. Anyway,this is only advice. Plese keep writing.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Is this even the same story?

In part 2, she treated her husband like shit. You could read that the husband was pissed as hell. And now he is "okay" with everything. As long as he is getting to fuck her, her insults and breaches of the commitment are okay?

I think that you have wrote about the most clueless husband I have ever read. I hope while he is away, he is buying a clue as to how his wife really acts.

Hell, its pretty sad when the guy fucking the wife has more compassion for the husband than the wife.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Rules have been broken....

Let's do the continuation. The rules have been broken about sex, love. So let's continue with her getting pregnant with Tony's baby and they then settle in as a 3-some in marriage with Tony and her continuing to expand their family with more babies.....

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Rules have been broken....

Let's do the continuation. The rules have been broken about sex, love. So let's continue with her getting pregnant with Tony's baby and they then settle in as a 3-some in marriage with Tony and her continuing to expand their family with more babies.....

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Unlisted changes

Unlisted changes have taken place nad it is very strange this has been going for 5 months plus. What was the husband smoking? I cannot second guess the author, he knows best.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
One Star

Give the husband balls and end this farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst writing on literotica, bar none.

Your writing is getting better, says the commentator who can't even spell "grammar." This is the worst jumble of misspelling and incomprehensible sentences I've ever seen. Do your readers a big favor: write something as if you cared about your them.This dreck would get an F in any English-speaking grade school in the world. You just don't care? You write while you're masturbating? Show some respect for yourself.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
No sense to continue reading...

...just what is your prob?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
What a crock....

This is a lot of trouble. Very predictable story so far. Now she is going to destroy her marriage and Tommy should divorce that lying bitch. Tony is just getting free p*ssy, so it doesn't matter to him. Maybe Tommy should just put a gun to his head in front of his cheating slut and pull the trigger...Still only 1 star.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Finger holes, rolled wife? This whore doubles as bowling ball.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous