The Mailboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll go without tonight."

Laura jumped at the sound of his voice. He must've been watching her for awhile. She remember the act of moisturizing her skin, the lewd display as she rubbed the lotion into her ass. The conjured image excited her.

"I know you like the support of a bra, but you are being silly. Your breasts are lovely and it's time you accept them."

She slipped the dress over her head and pulled up the hidden side zipper. The halter top was cut daringly low in front. The layers of chiffon molding to her large breasts. The cut and fit of the dress holding her breasts in place. The hem reached about 2 inches above her knee. It looked like a baby doll nightie. More sleepwear than an outfit for dinner. She felt sexy, but wondered about being seeing in public wearing something so alluring.

She turned to enter the bathroom, needing to make up her face, when saw him fully. He was leaning against the door frame, Black slacks and a black button down shirt. He looked so sexy. She was proud to be his. To be the one he wanted to own.

"Sir, you look very handsome. I'm sure I will enjoy our night out."

"Thank you Laura. Now go in the bathroom. You'll find what you need in the vanity."

Laura opened the mirrored cabinet and found makeup. Not her usual clear mascara and neutral lipstick. There was kohl black eyeliner and dark mascara, a tube of the reddest lipstick she'd ever seen and a pair of earrings. She finished applying everything he left for her and noticed the overall effect. The dark eyes, the full lips blazing in all their crimson glory. The dangling earrings that brought attention to her face. Her natural beauty had been transformed. She looked as sexy as she felt.

"It's time, Laura." Jamal called into the bathroom, wondering what was taking her so long. She hardly ever wore more than lip balm. Was she in there now, debating, failing, yet again?

Laura emerged, a truly new woman. Her eyes were down, afraid to see his face, in case disapproval would be there.

"My, my, my. You are beautiful."

Laura ran to him and put her arms around him. So happy that he was pleased with his creation.

"Thank you sir. I would've never dressed myself like this, but as always, you know best."

"You're learning, little one. Trust me in all things and you'll be fine. Let's go, baby."

He draped a red shawl over her shoulders. Laura smiled, loving the careful attention he paid her. They exited his front door and he headed for a limo at the curb. Laura's eyes widened as the driver came around to hold the door. He had a welcoming smile, as if seeing an old friend.

"What's up, J.?"

"Nothing much, Freddie. How's Annie and the boys?"

"They're doing just fine. Driving me crazy, but you know, sanity wouldn't be any fun."

Freddie closed the door after Laura and Jamal were settled inside. Laura sank back into the leather and enjoyed the luxury of it. Laura wondered if this mailboy was dispensing more than just mail. Like maybe street pharmaceuticals.

Jamal's fingers absentmindedly stroked her thigh as he and Freddie continued catching up.

"J, how's my account coming along/"

"Very well. You and Annie can stop worrying about the cost of tuition. By the time those boys are old enough for college, you'll be more than able to send them."

Laura's ears perked at the mention of accounts. What was this mailboy doing? Taking hard earned money from working stiffs to fund his illegal exploits? She knew better than to question him, but her mind was reeling. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

"The restaurant, J.?"

"Yeah, Freddie. And can you raise the glass?"

Laura caught the smirk on Freddie's face in the rearview mirror as the tinted partition rose.

"You want to know what we were talking about don't you Laura?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"Do you trust me, baby?"

"Of course, sir."

"Then you can wait for an explanation, if one comes at all"

"Yes, sir."

"Sit on the floor."

The look on Laura's face showed her doubt. The look on Jamal's showed his anger.

"What are you waiting for? Get on the floor at my feet like the bitch you are."

Laura slid off the seat and sat on the soft carpet of the luxury car's floor.

He stroked her hair and she rested a cheek on his thigh.

"That's it, pet. Let go of trying to be my equal. You are beneath me and when I desire it, your position will reflect that. You are a possession. A beautiful, rare gem, yes. But a gem I hold firmly within my grasp.

The car came to a stop and Freddie was soon holding the door. Jamal held his hand for Laura as she attempted to attach some grace to her climb out of the car. She looked up at Freddie from her position on the floor, embarrassment heating her face. He did not look surprised to see her there.

"I'll send out your usual, Freddie."

"Thanks, J."

Jamal held Laura's hand, aware of her nervousness. The building was nondescript without a name on the door. When Jamal knocked, the door was opened by a beautiful Asian woman. Her long black hair pulled into a low ponytail. Her black dress looked painted on. She stood back , holding the door as Laura and Jamal stepped in to a red hallway. Red carpet, red walls, red flowers on a nearby red table. Jamal turned to greet their host.

She stood on tiptoe and kissed him firmly on the mouth and almost squealed with pleasure.

"Jamal! It's been too long. Why do you torment me with your absences?"

Her English held only a slight accent. Her eyes roaming Jamal's tall frame. Laura felt a jealous anger rise deep within. She wanted to tell the woman to back off, but it wasn't her place. She had no place. She was his and she would stay quiet.

"Mmmm, Nari. Gorgeous as always. Tormenting you is so much fun, would you deny me that?"

"I couldn't deny you and you know it. Besides, you always return. Now," She turned her assessing gaze on Laura. "Who's this?"

"This is Laura, she'll be dining with me this evening."

Nari reached out and pinched Laura's nipple. Laura's mouth opened in shock and she withdrew slightly.

"You lucky dog. I'm sure she's a delight to train. Maybe, I can borrow her when she's ready?"

"Maybe, Nari."

Nari, licked her lips and winked at Laura. Laura felt a stirring in her pussy and prayed she wouldn't ruin her dress with the moisture that was gathering there.

"Your table is ready, please follow me." Nari swiveled away, all business.

The hallway opened to a well appointed dining area. The furniture was only thing not red in the large sunken room.. The black lacquer of the tables and chairs gleaming in the low light. They stepped down and weaved their way through the tables, Laura noticing that they were all occupied by couples. She felt eyes on her body, she could feel the desires of the men and some of the women who wanted to lift her dress and touch her wet pussy. She felt Jamal's hand in the small of her back and sensed his pride.

She slid into a booth in the corner of the room and looked out at the faces in the dining room. She noticed a man sitting alone. How odd, she thought. Then she saw the look on the man's face. The expression of pleasure that flowed across his handsome features. His head leaned back as his eyes closed. He stayed that way for a while and then he grimaced, as if in pain and smiled. He opened his eyes and caught Laura staring. His smile widened as his eyes moved lower to watch the table skirt flutter. Up rose his date, licking her lips. She sat in her chair, placed her napkin in her lap, looking very normal.

"You got wet watching that."

"Yes, sir."

"Good, maybe I'll have you service me like that later"

"I'd like that sir, but I'm nervous about doing it in such a public place."

"I know, pet, but this is not your average restaurant. No one will be offended."

"Yes, sir."

The waiter arrived and leaned over as Jamal whispered in his ear. He made no move to ask Laura what she would like, he didn't even look in her direction.

"I've ordered for you. As I shall from now on. You have no choices, no desires except one. To please me. Anything you have in my presence, it's because I allow it. Understood?"

"Yes sir. May I ask a question, sir?"

"Of course, baby. What is it?"

"How did Nari know I was still in training?"

"Easy. You were surprised when she touched you. You even pulled away from her. That showed you still believe your body is your own. With training, that notion will leave you. You will understand that it belongs to me. And I can share my belongings with anyone I wish. The next time you see Nari, you will not flinch. Because it is not your body she is touching. It's mine."

"The next time, sir? You could loan me out so easily?"

"Don't confuse sex with emotion. I want complete possession of you because I care for you. I want to take look after you and protect you. I want you to have no other Master. I want no other slave. But you will be a slave, and as my slave, you will be treated like the slut you are."

"But sir, I only want to be your slut."

"A slut is a slut. I own you and will do with you as I please. Now, be quiet. I'm done explaining shit tonight."

The food was brought to the table. A large steak and baked potato for Jamal. Grilled chicken, smothered in onions and peppers, a baked sweet potato and steamed vegetables for her. She smiled at how well he had chosen for her. He knew her well. It was one more chapter in the book of trust.

They ate in comfortable silence. The plates were cleared and Jamal lighted a cigarette for Laura. Putting it between her lips and stroking her face. She marveled again at how amazing it felt to be taken care of. To have your needs looked after. Her desires whittled down to one: make Jamal happy. She stabbed out the cigarette and took a gulp of wine for additional courage.

"Can I have dessert, sir?"

"It's on the way, baby."

"Then maybe something to cleanse my palate?" As she said this she lifted the table skirt and stared boldly at Jamal's lap.

"That's sounds like a good idea, little one."

She lowered herself to the floor and unzipped his pants. He was semi-erect as she took the head of his dick into her mouth. She bathed his manhood with her tongue until he grew to his full length. She massaged his balls as he scooted forward in the chair. His balls were now hanging freely and she raised his shaft to lick and suck them. Pulling them into her mouth, one by one and rolling them on her tongue. Her mouth left his scrotum and was replaced by her hand. She kneaded them firmly and took his large penis in her mouth to pay homage to the man she adored.

She felt his hands in her hair as he pushed himself down her throat. She applied pressure with her lips to make sure he had a tight, warm, hole to fuck. She didn't swallow the pooling saliva or precum to make sure the hole was dripping wet, just like her pussy.

He pulled himself out of the haven her mouth made, and circled his hips, fucking her mouth. Laura moaned softly at the decadence of what they were doing.

"Let me hear you, Laura. Don't hold back"

She let out a low, guttural moan and gripped his thighs to steady herself against the forceful pleasure he took from her mouth.

"Touch yourself. Only cum when I grant permission."

Laura lifted the hem of her dress and touched her drenched pussy. Her finger slipped easily inside as she teased herself, wanting to prolong the sensation. The rhythm of Jamal's dick in her mouth increased and she fucked herself in time to the onslaught inside her mouth and throat.

"Get ready, baby. I want you to cum with me."

Laura moved her hand up to her clit, spreading the moisture from her pussy onto the throbbing nubbin. She moaned loudly as her orgasm approached.

"Now, Laura."

As she felt his warm seed flow into her mouth, her body shook with a powerful orgasm. She literally vibrated with wave after wave of pleasure. Her pussy squirting it's cum into her hand. She gratefully licked his dick clean, readjusted it inside his pants and zipped him slowly.

She returned to her seat, not caring who noticed. She looked into the loving eyes of the man seated next to her. The man that took her to new heights of pleasure. The man that brought out who she really was. She reached for the napkin to wipe her cum from her palm when he grabbed her wrist and licked her hand clean.

"Thank you , Master."

Jamal's face broke into a wide grin when he heard her use the term for the first time. He knew this was a relationship all others would envy. She would be an excellent slave. He was eager to take her training to the next level. She was ready.

"You're welcome, slave. Now eat your ice cream so we can go. I have more in store for you tonight."

Laura looked down and noticed the hot fudge sundae melting in its ornate bowl and wondered briefly what the waiter heard or saw. The pride in her Master's eyes made her forget to care.

To be continued...

12