All Comments on 'The Nutty Chocolatier'

by sagethorns

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good Story!!!

This had everything! Humor, Love,Friendship,Being Sneaky,and Erotic!

lcluckylcluckyover 12 years ago
Really Well Done

I really enjoyed this, anb would love to see where the next chapter might lead.

KGB1979KGB1979over 12 years ago
Creative!

Loved the story, very creative!! I would recommend you find a good editor to help you polish up your story before submitting it. Having someone help you to fix the grammatical and technical errors would take your story to much greater heights. There are skipped or repeated words and some other errors that detract from the greatness. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
super nice desert ;)

This was a super sweet story, I love chocolates!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy

I only can wish of a chocolate that can do that ! After reading this makes me want to go attack my boyfriend! Great job!

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyabout 12 years ago
sorry

Couldn't bear to read what promised to be a good story... so many grammatical errors in the first 3 sentences that I skipped to the end. With an editor, you'd have kept my attention. I love Roald Dahl too, and anticipated liking your writing especially as a tribute to him. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
English

I agree some of the phrases and grammatical errors left me scratching my head. Otherwise I enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous