The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have terrible news for you," she said in a serious tone, although her eyes were twinkling.

"What was this!" he thought.

"I'm afraid that the alcohol didn't work," she continued, kissing him briefly on the lips, "so I'm going to know if you try to take my panties off!"

Before he could respond, she crushed her lips to his, and they started a deep intense kiss, tongues wrestling hungrily as they embraced. When it was finally over he just looked into her lovely eyes, entranced!

"I don't know if this is possible," he whispered to her, breathing hard, "since we've only known each other for such a short amount of time ... but I think I might be falling in love with you."

"I'm pretty sure I have the same problem," she said softly.

They kissed again, a kiss that went on for a very long time. She was embracing him fiercely, while Peter desperately tried to keep his hands from beginning to explore her body! They finally broke apart, both almost panting with desire. She changed position so she could lie down on the bed, tugging at his shoulders to signal that she wanted him to stretch out next to her.

"Please kiss me again," she said with a contented sigh. He readily obeyed, resting himself on a forearm so their lips could come together. But this time, as they shared another intense kiss, she took his free hand and placed it on her breast. Peter cupped it with wonder, feeling the abundant roundness, and then let his fingers trail across it. He could detect the firm little nipple that was hidden under the layers of fabric. He moved over to her other one, and as he caressed it, the little sound of pleasure she made underneath the kiss was very satisfying.

They stopped kissing, and to Peter's amazement, Susan then sat up, and immediately pulled her top over her head, and removed her bra. For the second time Peter looked at her wonderful and alluring breasts; they were so full, and yet so natural. The little nipples had small indentations in the centre of their slightly darker pink peaks.

"They are so beautiful," he said truthfully.

"Kiss them," she commanded in a whisper as she lay back down.

Peter needed no further encouragement! He leaned over and placed his lips on her right breast, kissing the soft flesh lightly before turning his attention to the nipple, first touching it with his lips and tongue several times, and then, unable to help himself, taking it into his mouth so he could suck on it. He began to use his other hand to play with her left breast; gently squeezing it, and then tracing the outline of the areola with his fingers. He removed his mouth from her now stiff right nipple, and, moving over, began to suck on its twin. He felt her hands holding onto the back of his head, pulling him into her.

"That feels so good," she whispered as he continued to torment each breast in turn, lifting them upwards one by one with his hand, and then teasing the nipples by rolling them between his fingers, or drawing the erect little points back into his mouth so he could enjoy them. He felt her pulling the back of his shirt out of his shorts, trying to remove it, so he broke free of her grasp and sat up. He quickly undid the single button on the placket, and then took off the shirt and threw it aside. Once he had done so, she brought him back down to her for another passionate kiss, which he punctuated by continuing to fondle her breasts.

Kissing her, and touching her, Peter was inflamed with desire. He wanted so very badly to possess the rest of her, as he had her breasts, so much so that he took a bold step! Very slowly, so she could stop him easily, he let his free hand run down her stomach, and then over her shorts until it was placed on her crotch. He let it rest there; wanting to be sure he would be allowed this liberty. She continued to kept kiss him wantonly, which he took as permission, so he started to move his hand back and forth across her womanhood with gradually increasing pressure. Even as he did so, he could feel the heat of her through her clothes, and she let her legs fall open a little to make his task easier.

Suddenly, she stopped kissing him, and whispered, "Take them off ...," wriggling her hips a bit to emphasize her demand.

Emboldened, he cautiously released the button at the waistband of her shorts, so he could slowly lower the zipper. He pushed the shorts down her legs to her calves, and before he could do anything else, she raised her knees and managed, after a few struggles, to kick them off.

Peter considered uncertainly for a moment whether he should continue on, and strip her completely naked; even as he looked at the tempting rise of her sex underneath her silken white panties. Finally, choosing safety, in case this was as far as she wanted him to go, he stealthily slid his hand across her belly, and then gradually underneath the elastic of the flimsy white underwear, so he could at least experience her bare pussy. As he moved downwards, his fingers felt the forest of hair that covered her mons, and then something very soft and warm, as he encountered the beginnings of the tender flesh that guarded her innermost sexuality.

Before he could explore further, Susan caught his wrist with her hand, pulling it upwards, she then using it to push at the waistband of the panties, which assured a nervous Peter that she wanted them removed.

Peter, almost trembling, started to slide the bikini underwear down her hips, which she raised up to help him. Sitting up so he could complete his task, he pushed the tiny panties completely off her. He stopped for a moment, overwhelmed by her loveliness, now completely exposed to him in the dim light. But before he could do anything else, Susan pulled him back down beside her and started to kiss him again, while she took his hand and gently directed it to the feminine garden between her slightly spread legs. After a moment, he started to move his fingers carefully and slowly along the length of her slit, learning the intimate details of the soft warm scrumptious inner lips, and caressing the firmer flesh that framed them; an adventurer discovering a world of many enchanting wonders! His cautious exploration caused her to turn aside from his lips, and bury her face in his shoulder.

As he softly touched her defenceless pussy, his overwhelming instinct was to plunge his fingers between the succulent folds; but fortunately, he recalled what she had said about: "being in a hurry", so he resisted this impulse. Instead, remembering some of the instructions from the very explicit book about sex he had borrowed, he started to lightly stroke the soft skin that guarded her clitoris, alternating between a back and forth, and a circular, motion. Although hardly an expert at this, after a short while his efforts were rewarded, as he felt her responding to him with quickening breath, and a few small whimpers. As his fingers continued their delicate dance, her increasing arousal was apparent to his touch; it was almost as if her sex was trying to open itself for him!

Becoming bolder, he gently pushed a finger downwards until he found the entrance to her vagina. He was surprised at the degree of heat and wetness he encountered as he did so. The book had explained how females became lubricated when sexually aroused, but the extent to which Susan's most secret place had prepared itself for an invasion was remarkable! Trying not to be rough, he eased one finger slightly inside her, which gave him a feeling of unbelievable satisfaction!

Peter's erection felt as hard as tempered steel inside his pants, and he didn't want to let it touch anything as he shifted his position around, so he could play with her exposed pussy more readily. Using a finger, he spread the wetness from her vagina up and down the heavenly fertile valley of her sex, and then allowed the moist digit to seek out her hidden clitoris, so he could touch it. The little noises she had been making were now moans of pleasure as he did this, and he felt the muscles in her thighs go slack; so he stopped his enjoyment of her for a moment, and spread her legs much farther apart. It occurred to him that Susan was so completely lost in arousal that she no longer was capable of resisting anything he wanted to do to her ... anything!

Remembering the graphic picture he had seen, he slipped a finger back inside her, and then used his thumb to manipulate her clitoral area. Suddenly, and surprisingly, she placed her hands on each side of his thumb, and used her fingers to pull her pussy open, exposing her most sensitive spot to his ravages. As he tormented the tiny hillock, she started to thrash about a little, and her moans became louder. And then she gave out a strangled cry, and locked her thighs like a vice around his hand, as he felt three or four quick contractions of her vaginal muscles. He had made her achieve a climax!

When it was over, he felt her legs relax a little, and he tried to massage her clitoris again. But she quickly, and almost desperately, removed his hand, his finger making a squishing sound as it was pulled out of her vagina.

"No ...no ... don't touch it!" she gasped, still breathing heavily.

Peter's own sexual temperature was close to the boiling point, perhaps only his curiosity about Susan's anatomy, and his decision not to let his erect penis rub anything, had kept him from coming in his pants! He lay back down beside Susan, and took her gently in his arms, trying to calm himself down. As he did so, he felt her hands wrestling with his shorts, trying to undo them.

"Make love to me," she whispered through half closed eyes, "please ... now..."

"I ... I ... don't have anything," Peter confessed to her in a forlorn whisper.

"You don't need anything," she replied, "I'm on the pill."

After giving him a reassuring kiss, Susan helped him undo his shorts, and pull off his boxers, exposing the raging monster hiding underneath them. She pulled him on top of her, and then used her hand to guide his penis to its destination. As he began to enter her, she gave out a sigh of satisfaction. However, things quickly changed as he encountered some resistance, and started to push harder.

"It's so big," she said, wincing, "just wait a bit."

Waiting was not such a good idea for Peter, as he felt the heat of her enveloping the head of his erection, once again bringing his degree of arousal to a dangerous level. He had to get completely inside her, and he had to get there now! Finding it impossible to stop, he began to force himself the rest of the way, finally succeeding despite the uncomfortable sounds she made as he reached his goal.

"Just stay still," she whispered, panting, after he had buried his rigid shaft into her right up to the hilt!

Peter tried to follow her instructions, but it was very difficult; the desire to move in and out was so hard to resist; and she was so hot, so wet and so tight! Finally, it was just too much, and he began to move a little back and forth, which gave him wave after wave of satisfaction. Her vagina must have finally started to adjust to him, because after a few small thrusts he could take longer and deeper strokes, and Susan was no longer complaining, but rather was just lying there beneath him with her eyes closed, tightly holding his shoulders with her hands.

Once he began to really move back and forth inside her, the powerful sensations he was experiencing totally overwhelmed any ability he had to hold back. Helpless, he came with a shudder, deep within her, in a series of seemingly endless powerful white hot spurts that flooded her womb, as well as the pleasure centres inside his brain! When he was finished, he collapsed onto her, spent; the intensity of sex with a woman was beyond anything he had ever imagined!

As the euphoria of possessing her passed, he realized what had happened, and a wave of contrition overtook him.

"Sorry ... I came too fast," he whispered, feeling terrible!

"It's OK," she whispered back.

"No it's not!" Peter protested.

"Yes it is!" she said with a gentle smile, giving him a few small kisses.

Peter still felt incredibly ashamed of himself. Like an idiot he had botched the whole thing!

"Peter"

"Yes"

"It's OK ...this happens when people first have sex ... it hurts the girl, and the guy comes too quickly ... it will get better ... I know that."

"But ..."

"Shhh ..." she said, putting a finger on his lips to silence his protests.

"Pull up the sheet," she added, "in case Cheryl comes in."

"What if she catches us in bed?" Peter said, with a small feeling of panic!

"It doesn't matter ... she's already figured out that we're in love ... I think she knew before either of us did."

"Oh."

Peter reached down for the sheet and covered them as she had asked, and then they snuggled together underneath it.

"Just hold me," Susan said, closing her eyes. Peter wrapped her in his arms and let himself gradually drift off to sleep.

* * *

Susan awakened to a dark cabin, which was slightly illuminated by some silvery moonlight coming through the windows. There was something uncomfortable underneath her neck, which turned out to be Peter's arm. Turning over, she carefully removed the offending limb, which caused Peter to roll onto his back in his sleep. Looking around, she caught sight of Cheryl's digital alarm clock.

"2:06 AM," it read.

She looked at Cheryl's bed; it was empty!

"Maybe she's decided to 'test drive' Stephen tonight," she smiled to herself.

Turning over the other way, she studied Peter as she recalled the events of the day, and evening, before.

"I must be in love," she reasoned, as she thought about her behaviour, "First I stripped for him ... and then I showed him my pussy ... and then tonight I had sex with him ... and we haven't even gone on a date yet!"

Even that time with Tommy; when he more or less raped her; it wasn't like she wanted to have sex. No, this was so, so different, because from the moment they started kissing on the bed, she was so completely ready for him to make love to her!

"If nothing else did," she decided ruefully, "this definitely makes me a 'peanut butter girl'!"

But as she remembered her lovemaking with Peter she also felt a surge of warm feelings, so much so that she started to get wet! The other boys who she had let touch her intimately had been clumsy and rough, whereas Peter had been gentle and skilful. In fact, having him play with her pussy was every bit as good, or maybe even better, than touching herself!

"How did he know what to do?" she wondered, mystified, "Because he's never been with a girl before."

As she continued to watch Peter sleeping, she started to tease herself between her legs, debating whether to waken him so he could help her with this new problem. And then she noticed that he seemed to have an erection under the sheet!

"If he's dreaming about a girl, it had better be me," she giggled inwardly.

Curious, Susan slipped the sheet off Peter and, sure enough, his penis was stiff, although not as big as it looked when she helped undress him earlier. Then she had an astonishingly bold idea!

Getting up momentarily, she sat back down on the edge of the bed and, feeling very wicked, took his shaft in one hand, and then leaned over and put the smooth purplish helmet shaped head in her mouth. She had never done anything like this before, but it wasn't unpleasant, so she began to feel it with her tongue, and to suck on it a little. Fairly quickly, she noticed that it was getting both bigger, and harder! In addition, as she continued with the impromptu blow job, Peter began to stir, finally awakening.

"Oh Susan," she heard his voice whisper.

"That feels so ... so ... good!" he added with a sigh.

Susan decided she'd better stop, because she didn't want to tempt fate by continuing until he came in her mouth; she wasn't quite ready for that yet! So she crawled up on top of him.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked.

"You'll see!" she answered, kissing him quickly.

Susan straddled his hips with her knees, and then positioned herself so she could use her hand to manoeuvre his rigid penis to her moist vaginal opening. She eased it into her slightly, just like what she'd read about in Cosmo! Expecting it to hurt again, she started to lower herself onto him carefully; but this time there didn't seem to be any discomfort ... in fact it felt very, very good! Once she had herself nicely impaled on his manhood, she then began to slowly rise up and down on his shaft. After each down stroke, she ground her inflamed pussy back and forth on his pubic region, which gave her waves of satisfaction! Peter reached up and started to caress her breasts, which added to her bliss. As her sexual excitement began to peak, she leaned backwards, and took one of his hands, pulling it down to her pussy so she could direct one of his fingers between her engorged labia, and onto her burning clitoris. Sensing her need, he wasn't at all gentle this time, seeking out the depths of her passion by ploughing into her soaking wet furrow!

Eyes closed, incredibly aroused, and moaning between breaths, she rocked back and forth on his erection, while letting his probing, demanding finger work its magic. She knew she was going to have an orgasm soon, and she worked her hips aggressively to achieve it. When it came, she experienced an explosion of sensations, as her entire pelvis contracted again and again, and she cried out wildly from the feeling of intense pleasure that coursed through her, and almost made her pass out!

When it was over, she crumpled on top of him, sweating, his penis still deeply buried within her; and barely aware that he was hugging her to him with his arms.

As she lay there, recovering, he suddenly rolled the two of them over so he could be on top. Pinning her helpless body beneath him, he began to drive himself in and out of her willing vagina with slow, strong, prolonged thrusts! As he continued to ravage her, letting out low noises under his breath, she felt herself instinctively responding to his motions, and wrapping her legs around him so he could get more deeply inside her. She was moving her hips in time with his rhythm, their midsections locked together in a fierce, fiery sexual dance that went on and on and on, until she became aware that, amazingly, another climax was coming!

"Harder; faster," she demanded wantonly, as she felt her muscles tense in preparation, and she clawed at his back.

He responded by penetrating her all the way to her cervix, bottoming out within her several more times; and then he came with a grunt, releasing throbbing bursts of liquid heat into the depths of her womanhood; which triggered her own orgasm ... deep, intense, powerful and sustained; almost like a near death experience!

Now it was his turn to collapse on top of her, and bury his head in the pillow beside hers. She held him tightly to her, floating on the cloud of warmth left behind from the lovely ecstasy, filled with contentment. This wasn't just sex, she decided after a while, still holding him ... but heaven!

* * *

Peter felt someone shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw a smiling Cheryl looking down at him. The cabin was filled with daylight, it obviously was morning!

"Wake up," she whispered, "it's still pretty early, 6 o'clock, but you better get back to your cabin before someone sees you. I'll wait outside."

With that she quietly slipped back out the door. Peter crept out of bed, trying not to disturb Susan, and retrieved his clothes. He put on his boxers and shorts, and pulled his shirt over his head. Padding in his bare feet over to the bed where Susan was still sleeping, he gave her a gentle kiss, which caused her to open her eyes.

"I have to go ... I love you."

She gave him an affectionate smile, a perfunctory kiss, and then said softly, "me too ... see you later."

1...456789