All Comments on 'The Perfect Spy'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Didn't read it just voted 1 star like the other commentator. Everyone that sees this story just skip to the end and vote 1 star. Maybe this cuckold wimp asshole writer will get the message and post his man hating bullshit stories in the FETISH category where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a wimp ass faggot writer

Will avoid your stories as if they were HIV. I'm sure you are personally familiar with HIV

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hay Boo Boo Bear

get the hint. People do not like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We liked it--5 Stars

Thanks,

Cristo and Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

"We liked it--5 Stars

Thanks,

Cristo and Theresa"

Anyone think this might be the writer leaving a comment or a couple in a 'loving'(YUCK)cuckold/whore/slut/bitch relationship? or both.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I keep hopeing you will finaly man up but I suppose that is asking for too much..

Look, do yourself and the readers a favor and change categories to fetish, gay, and anything rather than loving wives. That way your ratings will improve and you will have an audience that will appreciate your postings.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Man up??

Firstly, you have to have testosterone circulating in your veins to be a man. Whatever balboa rain is, he/she doesn't know anything about men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take A Picture

of Balboa_Rain and paste it in the dictionary under cuckold.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Why Score It?

Click on the link above to "Report Story". Tell the Lit moderators this story is in the wrong category. Maybe they'll start moving this kind of story elsewhere.

Seriously, the only reason these authors post in Loving Wives is to get a rise out of the people who watch the category ... seems like it works most every time...

No score is the best. Since Lit doesn't allow a negative, assigning any score at all infers acceptance. And complaining seems to be what the authors want. Negative attention is attention, isn't it? No comments and no score would seem to be the tools of choice here.

Don't score it. Report it by clicking the "Report Story" link and tell the moderators it shouldn't be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
balboa_rain WE GET IT! So stop it already!

We understand, you don't need to keep this shit up. YOU WANT TO SUCK A DICK! We get it, we understand, stop beating a dead horse... either stay in the closet or get out their on your knees and start sucking, either way WE DON'T CARE! Just stop posting this fucking gay garbage in the LOVING WIVES category... If you want to fantasize about being dominated and humilated by another guy, then you're a fucking FAG, plain and simple. Walk the fuck away. THIS SITE IS NOT HERE FOR YOUR PSYCHOLOCAL TREATMENT. It is here for EROTIC ENTERTAINMENT. We (non gay people) come here to LOVING WIVES to read about WOW, BIG SHOCKER HERE! LOVING WIVES! Wow, who would have thought eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
becoming formulaic

take a break and come up with something interesting, a new idea, churning out these stale tales is getting boring and people will stop reading your submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW !!!

I can't believe how many homophobes are on Literotica. They guy gets off on his wife getting fucked by other men. Big Fucking Deal! Sit down and read ten LW stories in a row. It's the overwhelming theme of the category. You people are looking for the Erotic Couplings category. It's two flights up! When you find it, sit down, and pour yourselves a tall, cool glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

The writer is GAY and has never been fcuked by a woman only plastic dolls. Just like the previous poster.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago

What an assinine story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A PERFECT SPY AND A CHICKEN KAMIKAZE PILOT

just when he thinks hes ahead, he looks behind. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I love how so many people use

the word nigger in a comment but I'm willing to bet money that one on one they wouldn't say shit and would run like the little bitches they are. as for the story cuck,cuck blah,blah 1 star

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Huh?

I see nothing in this story which suggests that the Bull (Cristo) is racially different from either Sweetie or Hubby. Younger, yes; hung better than either one, yes; more stamina than Hubby, yes (probably Sweetie beats Bull on that count!) Hubby had clearly communicated with Sweetie that he actively wanted her to ball other guys! Win, Win, WIN.

A little curious that Hubby apparently has a bicycle as his preferred transportation ... ecologically sound, but CAN put pressure on pecker nerves (loss of groin area sensitivity - scary)!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
It's in the right category

it's just a very poor contribution to it. Very bland and unerotic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Unbelievable. A true wimp, not worth the effort. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another sick fuck who thinks its cool to cum in your pants watching your wife get fucked! I hope to god these sick fuckers don't procreate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If you have 10 stories and every single one of them are wimpy cuck stories then you are an extremely sick minded fuck! Go to a counselor and get your head examined dude! You obviously bumped it sometime!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another stupid basterd weak jerk husband!

ANOTHER SICK AUTHOR!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THE SPY WHO WAS INVITED IN FROM THE DELUGE

boy o boy wasn't he the clever one, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How

How do you spell crap-----SHIT----And this is what this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Puke!

Nothing but total crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
J

wow! just wow! all these ridiculous comments. if you guys don't like cuckold stories then why the fuck are you reading them. who cares who wrote it. its all fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another closet fag on his way to sucking cock. Pathetic ass can't satisfy his own wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How To Catch My Cheating Spouse

I strongly recommend hackersolution89@gmail.com. I have used him quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me.

He does all types of mobile hacks, get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse, Skype, Facebook Account, Email(s), Whatsapp, Instagram, Text messages, Twitter. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to hackersolution89@gmail.com stating what you want to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuck

you forgot to tell how you sucked his cum outta her and eventually took him away from her by being a better cock-sucker and ass-hole for his cum .

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cuck

Another cuck author trying to push his perverted views.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
26th

Fuck, are you haters paranoid! This. IS. A. Sex. Site. This genre is married woemn having fun. That's the whole fucking point of it. If you cannot wrap your little mind around the purpose here you are a lost cause in life. You are like those people who think gays have an agenda to replace all straight people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What amuses me is...

... ten percent of kids are not the offspring of the putative father ie the partner of their mother. A larger proportion of women cheat without their husband's knowledge.

I seriously doubt that the haters on here are immune from having a wayward spouse. Many of the haters will be raising someone else's kids. In the original and truest sense of the word many of them will be cuckolds. This puts a smile on my face.

I lump the haters on here in with the spiteful morons who choose to troll bereaved parents.

To the authors of cuckold tales - many enjoy such stories, write for them and ignore the haters.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Who does this appeal to?

Are there people who fantasize about this, or fear it?

There are many women in the world who will treat a husband better than this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Po!yliver

I'm not worried about any perverted group replacing normal people. Cucks can't be equated as normal by any definition available. I don't care what anyone's perversion is , as long as you don't push it on me and tell me I have to accept it. You clowns who get on here and declare that they would love to see their wives fuck the entire Nambian Army are the sick people here. I read this garbage to tell you what I think of it good or bad. This was bad.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
watching

it always am[az]uses me that couples can be seen quite clearly through curtainless windows even though the watcher may be beyond visual ability also the conveniently left ajar bedroom doors, wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for a divorce from the lying, cheating bitch. Who knows what's true and what's a lie?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Guess he likes playing second fiddle to a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well another dude who accepts seeing his twenty years wife pounded by a young stud. I just don't understand the phycology of a cuckold. No matter what I would never touch her again. The first time she denied me sex for no good reason. Because she's worn out she gets kicked to the curb. I still love you but his penis is 10 inches honey now wait in your chair while violates my dignity and destroys our contract and your self-respect. No fuc_ing way bitch. I follow and see her the first time it's fight to the death time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet more pathetic cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

WOW, I never expected that!

Whether that was the ending or the prologue she really did love her husband, and maybe new him better than he knew himself.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous