The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was busy enough in the conversation that she couldn't update SpareRod about everything, but he could clearly see how exposed she was. He did make her drink half her glass of wine, which was running the risk of moving her past tipsy and into outright drunk. But being a little drunk did make it easier when he told her to sit with her legs out in front of her rather than with her feet tucked under her butt. Since she wasn't allowed to touch her shirt, she ended up with her bare ass on the carpet and her pussy in plain sight. Keely must have been getting quite the view, and it was possible that Anna could see it. The good news was with all the motion her nipple somehow slipped back inside the shirt. Even still, it was beyond humiliating to continue chatting with her roommates with her junk hanging out and not being allowed to do anything to cover herself. But after five minutes or so she began to calm down a bit and she started to feel a little normal. Apparently he noticed that, and wanted to keep the pressure up, because that's when the text showed up instructing her to spread her legs so her knees were six inches apart. She tried to argue that Keely would be able to see everything if she did that, but he suggested that sitting criss-cross-applesauce would really show Keely everything. Heather's heart began pound as she shifted her butt a little and left her legs apart. Keely definitely glanced down at Heather's crotch, but other than a slight smirk, she didn't show any sign of disapproval.

All of which must made SpareRod want to keep upping the ante. His next instruction was to use her right hand to scratch under her right boob, and to make sure her nipple stayed exposed after that. She almost choked on her wine reading that, it was so brazen, her roommates were going to know for sure she was doing it on purpose. She took a few minutes to try to figure out how to do it in a way that wouldn't be obvious, but finally decided she would just do it and get it over with. Keeley's eyes widened as Heather rubbed her rib cage just below her right boob, exposing her entire breast to her roommate. Heather tried to keep a straight face, and slugged down the last of her wine, leaving her right nipple completely exposed.

"Ohhh... fuck," Anna suddenly sighed, "I'm so drunk. I'm gotta go to bed. My head is just spinning."

Heather and Keely watched Anna stagger down the hall and stumble into her room before she slammed her door. Keely laughed out loud, but Heather was worried.

"Did I push it too far," Heather asked, "do you think she'll be pissed?"

"Shit," Keeley answered, "she'll barely remember anything through the hangover she's going to have. But I'd say that being out in just that shirt with your junk all hanging out was a bit much for her. She's kinda conservative, I think you'd better at least wear those booty-shorts around her from now on "

"But I... I don't mind," Keely continued. She was trying to sound nonchalant, but Heather could hear some excitement in her voice. "I even kinda enjoyed having a naked serving girl last night."

Heather shivered inside hearing even that small bit of encouragement. It made her exposed pussy even wetter, and it terrified her how much this turned her on. She knew how SpareRod would react, and sure enough he texted within seconds.

SpareRod2003: Can't pass up that offer. Strip now, and ask her what you can do for her. Do anything she asks, and a foot massage is the bare minimum I'll accept. Be sure to turn your computer so I get to watch.

Heather looked at Keely for a few seconds, and then lowered her gaze to the floor.

"I guess I could be your naked serving girl again tonight," Heather said shyly. She leaned forward and removed her shirt quickly before Keely could respond, got up her knees, and moved a little closer to Keely.

"What can I do for you Ma'am?"

Keely looked a little surprised, but Heather thought she also looked relieved. From Keely's point of view, it had been a risky move to suggest that Heather should get naked. Keely had no way of knowing that Heather had no choice. She wasn't sure what Keely's expectations were, but Heather resolved to do her best to keep things easy for her roommate.

"Can I get you some more wine? Another foot massage?" Heather prompted.

"Actually I think I'm done with wine," Keely had a bit of a wicked grin as she realized Heather was game to play. "I think we have some Amaretto in the kitchen cupboard. I'll have some on the rocks."

Heather took a deep breath, recognizing that Keely was having some fun at Heather's expense, sending her to the kitchen naked. She casually spun her computer around as she stood up, aiming it generally towards Keely's seat so he'd be able to see whatever happened next. She was pretty sure the screen was tilted so the camera would only take in Keely from about the chest down, but there was no way to really check without letting Keely in on what was happening, so she just had to trust that it would work out.

The trip to the kitchen was not as nerve-wracking as the previous night's, since she didn't have to fuck a bottle this time, but it still felt very exposed to be walking in plain view of the window completely naked. She worked as quickly as she could to limit her exposure, and soon was standing in front of Keely offering her the drink.

"Mmmm, that's perfect," Keely sighed, "and now that foot massage. Will you take off my boots?"

Keely raised her foot, holding her leg parallel to the floor, waiting for Heather to remove the boot. Heather took her roommate's calf gently in her left hand, and used her right to pull the heel of the boot. It was a pretty tight fit, and Heather had to work at it a while, but it looked like Keely enjoyed watching the sway and jiggle of Heather's boobs as she worked the boot off. Once the boot was off, Heather slid her roommate's sock down slowly, caressing Keely's foot sensually as she went. Keely giggled a little as if it tickled, but managed to keep her foot mostly still. Once Heather had the sock off, Keely raised her other foot and arched her eyebrow at Heather. Heather decided to up the ante a bit, and swung her leg over Keely's leg, pivoting so her ass was facing Keely. Heather blushed at the thought of being so brazen, but she hoped that SpareRod would appreciate the extra effort. She could only imagine the view Keely had as Heather bent over to pull on the boot heel, with her legs forced to spread a bit by Keely's leg between them. Heather could feel her butt cheeks part a bit, and the cool air on her pussy and asshole. The humiliation of the exposure made her pussy throb with pleasure. It was all she could do to keep herself from pulling Keely's shin up against her crotch, but she knew she would leave a wet stain on Keely's jeans if she did that. So she had to settle for removing the boot as seductively as she could.

"Let me help you with that," Keely giggled, and she planted her right foot on Heather's right ass cheek, her big toe perilously close to Heather's butthole. Keely pushed with her foot, like she was helping to get her boot off, but it really seemed like all that really happened was to spread Heather's ass even wider.

"Is my roommate seriously checking out my asshole?" Heather thought. The thought was so kinky, it made her shiver. She pushed her butt back, and wiggled it a little as she pretended to struggle to get the boot off. It didn't get the boot off any faster, but it did help keep her cheeks spread wide, and it even repositioned Keely's big toe closer to Heather's exposed anus.

Unfortunately Heather couldn't make this last too long without destroying the last shred of the illusion that this was even remotely normal behavior. Soon enough she had both the boot and the sock off and was kneeling. facing her roommate, her butt resting on her feet. Before she could get Keely's foot to start the massage, Keely stood up and started unbuttoning her jeans.

"Ahh," she sighed, "it's too hot to keep these on. I'm may not start getting naked like you, but there's no reason to keep these jeans on. Oh serving girl, help me get these jeans off."

Keely said the last bit in her fake imperious tone that made Heather laugh out loud. She had to reach up to get a hold of Keely's waistband, and slowly, sensuously pulled down the jeans. It felt so strange to be kneeling in front of her roommate, her face just a few inches away from the sheer satin panties covering Keely's sex. She didn't know if she wanted to bury her face in Keely's crotch and lick, or to run away and hide. She tried to make it as sensual as she could, tracing her fingernails along Keely's thighs as she slowly worked the jeans down. Keely bit her lower lip and shivered slightly from the caresses, but all too soon she stepped out of the jeans and sat back down.

Still kneeling, Heather sat back on top of her feet, and took one foot on to her lap and began massaging it. After a few minutes, Heather repositioned herself slightly, making sure to spread her knees apart to make sure there was no way Keely could miss the view of her naked serving girl's pussy. Heather couldn't believe how brazen she was being, but between all the edging with no release and SpareRod pushing all her buttons, she was too turned on to think straight. She repeated her tricks from night before, casually brushing her roommates toes against her breasts. Keely reciprocated by wiggling her toes when it might tweak Heather's nipples. Keely kept a detached look on her face and didn't make eye contact as she cooly sipped her drink. Despite Keely's outward indifference, Heather was surprised when Keely pulled her right foot up onto the couch. This had the effect of spreading Keely's legs wide and pulling her panties tight against her crotch; the view of Keely's plump folds through the satin panties almost made Heather swoon. She bit her lower lip as she stared at Keely's crotch and kept up the massage.

When Heather switched to Keely's right foot, Keely pulled her left up onto the couch and somehow managed to sit with her legs spread even wider. A few stray pubic hairs poked out around the gusset of the panties, and Heather had visions of cramming her face in there and licking for all she was worth. All this teasing was impairing her judgement and making her head spin. She took Keely's foot and pulled it in against her belly, the toes pressed into her boob. The toes weren't quite touching her nipple, and as much as she wanted to do that, something held her back. It just seemed too bold for her. Heather slowly began massaging up Keely's calf, alternating between deep muscle probing and teasing her fingernails. Keely laid her head back and closed her eyes as Heather massaged higher and higher. Soon Keely dropped her left foot back to the floor and murmured that Heather should do that calf too.

After several minutes of massaging Keely's left calf, Heather stood up on her knees and moved up to the left thigh, rubbing from about mid-thigh down to the knee. She did the right thigh next, eliciting the softest of moans from Keely. Heather positioned herself between Keely's knees, and began massaging her the tops of her upper thighs, almost up to her panties. Heather's heart was pounding at how brazen she was being. But before she could decide if she should take this any further, Keely opened her eyes, and smiled lazily at Heather.

"You are an awesome serving girl," she said. "I could totally get used to this treatment. But I'm so relaxed now, I'd better go to bed. Help me up."

Keely raised her arm, waiting for Heather to help her. Heather shakily got to her feet, then pulled Keely up. Keely wobbled for a second, and stepped forward, putting her arm around her shorter roommate. Heather's knees almost buckled as Keely's hand slid down her bare back and came to rest on her butt.

"We left a bit of a mess in the kitchen," Keely said breathily, just inches from Heather's face, "you'll be a good serving wench and clean up for us, right?"

As Keely said the word "wench" she moved her hand closer to Heather's ass crack and squeezed her butt cheek firmly. Then Keely leaned in and kissed Heather right on the lips. The kiss was firm, lasted a few seconds, and Heather thought Keely even sucked on Heather's upper lip for just an instant. Keely's hand definitely grabbed Heather's ass more firmly, and Heather even felt fingernails graze her anus. But before she could respond, Keely stepped away, walked to her bedroom, and closed her door.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Heather swore quietly as she pinched her nipple and stroked her clit for a few seconds. She didn't think she'd ever been this horny in her life. She sat down with her computer to chat with SpareRod for a few minutes. He told that she'd better do a good job cleaning up, included scrubbing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees, or she'd be spanking herself in the front picture window again. To make it worse, he had her get one of the new butt plugs she'd bought (the smallest one, thank God) and told her to keep it in her ass while cleaning.

It took her just over an hour to clean the living room and kitchen up. She knew she should have been terrified, but she was still buzzing with arousal, and the feeling of the buttplug in her ass was surprisingly pleasant. She found herself wiggling her ass and clenching her legs, especially while she was scrubbing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air. She had no idea how she would explain this if Anna or Keely if they got up, but thankfully they didn't.

Finally she went to her bedroom, and following his instructions, she edged herself on cam for 10 minutes before removing the butt plug and getting ready for bed. Even though she had had such a long day, she didn't think there was any way she would fall asleep soon. Her mind raced as she played the days events over and over in her mind. As terrifying as it all had been, the part that both excited and scared her the most is how things were changing with Keely. It was all so insane, and she didn't know where events were taking her. She was worried about how tonight's developments would change things with her roommate, but once SpareRod took control it didn't seem she had any choice. In the end, she decided she just had to let go of any illusion of control, and after that she started to drift off to sleep. Her last thought was that it was starting to feel right to trust them.