All Comments on 'The Perils of Being Too Trusting'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartover 10 years ago
Good story

Very much enjoyed this story and hope that you have more ideas in your head to entertain us. I hope that Heather's fantasies on web cam are forshadowing things that happen to her later in the story. Please let us know if you have another chapter in the works. My personal preference is for Brad not to go all out blackmailing Heather straight away when she calls him but to step back slightly and pretend that he was just playing up to her fantasies in order to enhance her enjoyment of their next roleplay session. Brad needs a stronger hold over Heather and Heather is hopefully going to be too trusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Very hot story... I kinda feel worried for Heather, lol. I know the clue is in the title, but i really didn't see that coming!

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
having read some of your other stories, my hopes were high

I was not disappointed. I am delighted that you used a guy to dominate the female. I hope an ENF is eminent. 49 to 24 - not too large of an age gap. It seems the kink gap is about to be bridged. Do they have a chance for a relationship? Only more chapters will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

I was linked to your story from a fruend onxhamster and if i am honest wasnt that i teresred in the subject, not having considred it exciting to me before. How wrong was I? I am hooked. It was brilliant. As a submissive cd, I like the idea of being controlled and coerced but not blackmail. Until reading this story. Cant wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous