The Perils of Being Too Trusting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hustled herself out of bed, moving quickly to get ready for work waiting tables at the restaurant. It was a good job, especially since she got along great with everyone there. Since they only did breakfast and lunch, it also worked well for her babysitting gigs in the afternoons and evenings when she could get them. Not exactly what she had planned for when she had graduated with her Environmental Policy degree almost exactly a year ago, but it seemed like more than a few of her fellow graduates were not doing what they had intended when they got their degrees.

The restaurant was busy, and she didn't get a chance to log her phone into her nawtyteeze chat until she had finished her shift. She was a little disappointed not to see him online, they usually chatted every day. When she got home she used her computer to check for him. She wasn't sure she was up for another video chat, but she craved talking to him again. There was no sign of him online, so she finally checked her email. Her joy at finding a message from him quickly switched to horror as she read the message.

nawty,

your life as you know it is about to change. you say you fantasize about being blackmailed, about being forced to do things that you would never do otherwise. I am going to grace you with that experience in real life. As soon as you read this, you will strip naked and open your video chat. Ping me that you are ready to serve me. Failure to comply will force me to post the attached video to a very public website. I don't think I need to explain to you the reaction that your friends, family, or employers would have to this video. I expect complete compliance.

SpareRod

Heather felt light headed, and she almost fell over as she slumped into her chair. Numbly she clicked on the attachment to the email. It was even worse than she could have imagined. He had edited down their chat, showing her undressing and masturbating for the camera. The video was crystal clear, and she could see every detail of her face and body. Anyone seeing this would know it was her. Even worse, the sound was flawless as well, and he had clearly edited the most incriminating tidbits together. She was horrified. There was this mindless slut, naked and unable to stop playing with heself, talking about being dominated and abused by her two roommates. She even used their real names. Then it was ten times worse talking about the O'Donnells, who she also had described with their real names, even for the daughter. Heather was almost hyperventilating that the thought of Mr. O'Donnell seeing this, listening to her perverted fantasies for him and his wife, and then for his precious oldest daughter. At the very best Heather would be banned from babysitting. He might even call the police. Heather's head was swimming with panic and fear.

How could this have happened to her?

How could she have trusted him?