The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandma... please!" I cried out again, gripping her jugs roughly.

"My grandson needs it bad..." she sighed, running her finger over my chest before sucking the sweat off of it. "God, you must have cum dripping through your pores. You need to cum, so be honest... tell me the truth, and I'll make you cum. Tell me the truth, and I'll empty those fat balls." I squirmed under her as she squeezed her ass around my cock some more, in an agonizingly slow rhythm. I couldn't find words. I couldn't think straight.

All I could do was what I was told.

"Do you love Sandy anymore?" she asked with a sneer, all veneers gone, looking more like the wicked witch than my grandmother.

"Uhh..." I groaned, my body and mind struggling. I didn't have the strength to deny her any longer. "No."

"What was that?" she asked.

"No... I don't love Sandy." I groaned out, giving her what she wanted to hear, not knowing if it was true or not.

"Admit it, you love me more than her. You love your own grandma, and her hot fucking body, more than your disgusting, gross little girlfriend," she stated. I paused for a moment so she clenched her ass, spurring life into me.

"Yes! Yes, whatever... yes, okay! I love your body more than I love her." I admitted.

"Tell me what you really think of her," she urged, spinning slightly on my hard spindle.

"Ugghhh, fuck!" I grunted, the words she wanted me to say rising to the surface. "She's ugly... she's fucking disgusting! Is that what you want to fucking hear? She's not pretty... she's bad in bed... she has no tits. Is that what you want to hear? Fuck her! Fuck my girlfriend! She's not as hot as you, okay? You like that? You like knowing my hot, college girlfriend isn't as sexy and slutty as you? Please... what do you want?" I begged, in near tears I was so desperate, her huge tits ballooning through my fingers.

"Then why are you even with her, Jesse?" she asked, drawing this out.

"Please, just let me cum!" I screamed out at her, causing her to smile. That smile, that lilting, arrogant smile...

I snapped right then.

"Fine!" I screamed out, torqueing her rubbery nipples, causing her to moan. My body tensed up and I pulled myself up by my grip on her tits. "I'm gonna dump her, okay? But before I do, I'm gonna fuck her one last time! I'll put a fucking bag on her head, like you said, so she knows how ugly I find her. I'll think about you to get hard, and when I make her cum, I'll tell her I've been cheating on her. And when I leave her sobbing, I'll send her naked pictures of you, to see who she lost to." I said quickly, these words coming to me quickly from out of nowhere, from my deep, dark, lizard brain. The filth I spouted caused her body to shudder in pleasure.

"Oh, that's it!" she moaned through clenched teeth, her nails digging into my chest. "More!" She seethed. "Tell me... tell me I'm the best sex of your life you motherfucker!" she begged.

"You're the best, okay? My grandma is the best fucking sex I've ever had! My grandma is a huge fucking whore who knows how to ride a fucking cock!" I groaned, squeezing her huge tits roughly. But she didn't move. She just kept squeezing her ass around me, not moving, not giving me anything. "Please! Fine, I'll do it! I'll do whatever you want! I'll dump Sandy! I'll fuck you again! I'll be your sex slave! I'll do anything! Please let me cum! Please!" I begged. Her body shivered and she looked down at me, panting with lust.

"Good boy," she sighed, smiling hungrily, putting her hands on the headboard, pausing for a few moments, letting my balls simmer. "I'm gonna let you cum. And when you do, when you empty those massive balls into your grandmother's ass, you'll be mine. You hear me... you're MINE!"

And then, finally, she drove herself down at me roughly.

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed out, my cock practically numb.

"FUCK!" she screamed out, grinding against me, nails digging into my chest. She squeezed the root of my cock with her ass, driving my cock insane with pleasure. She held me there, causing my whole body to flex, but it wasn't quite enough. She released her grip, and my body fell back, not quite reaching the mountaintop of pleasure.

"You're a fucking bitch, you know that?" I spat at her. She smiled wickedly.

"You love it!" she boasted, leaning forward so her face was above mine, her hands on the bed on either side of my head. Her cold glare met my fiery one. At that moment, even though my fat cock was lodged in her ass, I hated her for what she was making me do. And I hated what sex with her had transformed me into. I dug my hands into her lush flesh, and with a hard thrust, I drove my cock all the way inside her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned out in shock. I began driving up into her again, pistoning my cock into her, about to drive us both over the edge.

"Why is my grandmother such a slut?" I spat out. Her eyes rolled in pleasure. She put her hands on the headboard and pushed herself up again, matching my thrusts, driving herself down into me, her ass spasming with need, desperate to grip my cock tight and never let it go.

"You love it!" she boasted again.

"I do! I fucking do, you fucking bitch!" I replied, driving into her hard. "Do you think I like knowing how good my grandma is at sex? Do you think I like knowing your asshole feels amazing wrapped around my fucking cock? Fuck... fuck that's good!" I groaned.

"YYEESSSSSS!" she squealed, bouncing on me more roughly, bringing me close again. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Make me cum! Make your grandma cum! Make your hot fucking old lady girlfriend cum!"

"Ughh, fuck! Fucking fuck I love this ass!" I groaned, gripping her huge tits.

"Tell me again! Tell me you're my slave! Tell me you belong to me now!" she begged, heaving her body up and down.

"Fine... whatever! I'm your fucking slave! I'll do whatever you want! I love this ass! I love your tits! I love my grandmother's body more than I ever loved Sandy!" I relented.

"UHHHHH... GOD YES! YES! YES!" she screamed out, her body driving into me, my cock almost being driven over the edge. "Make me cum, babe! Make me cum! Make your grandmother fucking cum! Fuck your grandma's ass till she cums! Yes! YES! YES! YES!"

A million things happened at once. I pulled her down onto my cock, burying it inside her again up to the balls. At the same moment, I used my grip on her huge tits to give me the leverage to pull myself up. As my cock completely entered her ass once more, my mouth clamped down on her throbbing nipple. And this act of submission to her hot body caused her to jerk and flex, her asshole squeezing around my cock hard.

And finally, after the pressure she had put on me, I exploded. We both exploded.

"UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed.

I saw light. I didn't black out, not this time. It was like my eyes exploded in light. What I was seeing too impossible to comprehend. I felt my lower half jerk violently as rockets of warm cum fired from hard cock deep into her welcoming ass.

"YES! YES! YES!" I screamed as cum travelled up my shaft into her waiting ass, finally getting the pleasure I so badly needed after all these days of teasing.

"I feel it! I feel your cum inside me!" she screamed, her ass clenching around my cock, squeezing it harder than a fucking vice. "Fill me. Fill my ass! YES! YES! UGHHH!"

Stream after stream of thick cum fired from my cock, entering her warm ass, filling it. My body jerked and heaved as cum forcefully exploded from me, my balls providing a seemingly endless supply. Her body clutched tight to me, her huge tits in my face, her ass clenched around me, sealing my dick inside her as I drove it into her up to the balls. She leaned back, arms around my neck, tits pointed at the ceiling, my teeth pulling at her rubbery nipple.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she grunted, her voice hoarse as she gripped my cock with her ass one more time as hard as she could, her orgasm drawing the last few shots of cum from the deep vault of sperm stored in my balls.

We held this position, my muscles tight, her body stretched, air leaving us as our bodies reached peak tension, all our muscles completely flexed, until finally, at the same moment, I fell back, carrying her with me as we hit the bed.

We lied there, gasping for breath, sleep nearly overtaking both of us. I was about to let sleep take over me when she began to move, pulling her sweaty body off of mine, lifting her ass off my half-hard dick, rolling onto her back next to me, her huge tits heaving. She rested there for a few moments before standing, her legs wobbly as she found her balance.

She looked amazing, coated with sex-sweat, her huge boobs looking softer and smoother than ever. She wiped the sweat from her forehead, and turned to face me. I noticed my cum leaking from her pussy and her ass.

"What a good boyfriend you are! I'm glad you've accepted your place," she croaked. "This is just the start for me and you. We are gonna be such a hot couple." She padded over towards the door before pulling it open.

There stood the others, Mom, Dana, Karen, and Kendra, all listening rapt at the doorway. They looked at Grandma in shock and disgust, seeing her so exposed like this, covered with sweat, leaking cum, and smiling arrogantly. They looked over at me, and none of them could hide their hungry gaze. Grandma looked over her shoulder, smiling at me.

"I broke him in, ladies," she boasted. "He's all yours. Do what you want with him," she said, selling me out to my relatives, no longer offering me any protection. She smirked and walked past them, walking down the hall, still completely nude.

All four women just stared at me, frozen in place, taking in my naked body.

"Jesus, Jesse." Dana said, in a mix of disgust and awe.

"Son..." Mom said simply, staring at me quizzically. Kendra stepped in, still in her nightie, and looked at me with anger.

"You fucked Grandma when you could have had these?" she asked, cupping her huge tits as she eyed my half-hard dick. As all four of the women stepped in, barely clothed, my eyes were immediately drawn to their jiggling tits. I looked at them all, from one pair to the next, and I couldn't help but notice that as busty as they all were, none of them could compare to Grandma. She had them all beat in cup size by a large margin.

But it was Aunt Karen who cut through the bullshit. She strode towards the bed, got on her knees, and curled her fingers around my cock, stroking it to life. I lifted my head off the bed just in time to see her take the juice coated dick in her mouth, not letting it leave the prison between her smooth lips till it was hard as a rock again.

Whatever forces that were bringing us all of us together were empowering me to no end.

As soon as my cock was fully erect, she stood, slipping her bra off her shoulders, allowing me to see her huge, smooth tits. Mom did the same, letting me see her massive, soft, squishy breasts. Dana let the towel slip from her again, letting me see her huge, perky jugs. Then Kendra followed last, slipping off her nightie, letting me see her naked body, and the mammoth balloons on her chest. My eyes widened to take this all in. It was so wrong. I shouldn't be seeing this. I shouldn't be seeing so much naked flesh at my family reunion. I tried to form words, but before I could, they all approached the bed, joining me.

And at that point, all coherent thought left me.

The rest of the night was a blur. A fever dream. A blur of naked limbs, sweaty bodies, huge soft boobs. and firm asses. Lush, voluptuous bodies surrounding me. Boobs and asses smothering my face, hands all over me, women's hands grabbing and sliding over my cock, balls and ass.

I fucked them all. Every one of them. I don't know how I did it. I don't know how it was possible to do it, but I did. Whatever forces drew us all together filled us with an insatiable, lust driven energy, a thirst that couldn't be quenched. A practically unending vault of sex-energy, keeping us at it, making sure we kept doing it. Making sure we kept fucking. Keeping my cock hard and the sperm flowing.

And the seed was strong that night.

I remember moments with each of them. Moments that stuck with me through the haze.

I remember seeing my own mother, ecstasy on her face as she rode me, her huge tits bouncing. I remembered my hands squeezing them roughly, squishing them between my fingers, making her squeal. I remembered how excited she was to ride me, as if finally set free. I remembered the words she said as she drove herself into me.

"Yes! YES! I can't believe it! How is my own son so fucking good at sex!? What filthy things have you been doing with that poor girl of yours? Why haven't you been doing them with me? Fuck yes!" she squealed. Looking up at my own mom, seeing the woman who cared for me and cooked meals for her, seeing the woman who raised me riding my cock like a cheap whore, the sight was thrilling to say the least. And hearing her spew such filth, hearing my sweet nice mother cursing like a dirty slut... as unbelievable as it was, it was a huge turn-on.

"Yes, do me like that! Fuck your mother's tight cunt! YES! Yes, do it you motherfucker! Do it! Fuck your mom with that fat cock! Yes! YES! I love it! I love that cock! I love my son's fat fucking cock! I want you to cum! I want you to cum inside me! Please... I need it! I SO need it, you have no idea!" she said, eyes wide, almost manic with her need. I nodded while gritting my teeth, doing my best to stave off exploding for a few more moments. "Honey, I want to feel it! I want to feel my son explode inside me! It's what I've needed... what I've always needed. What I've been waiting for! I want my son to let me know how hot I am by giving me his thick, creamy jizz! Please! You can squeeze my tits, spank my ass... you can treat your mother like your personal bitch... I'll do anything! Anything to feel my baby fill me with baby batter!"

Her words sent me over the edge. Our bodies flexed as we ground into each other, hard orgasms hitting us at the same time. And when she collapsed on top of me, panting, her soft, sweaty tits against my chest, she brought her lips to my ear and whispered.

"Come home to me, baby... come home to your mother."

That was just the start.

The other women weren't just sitting idle during all of this. Aunt Karen had pulled one of my hands to her, using my hand to finger her. Dana was using my other hand, pulling it from Mom's huge breast to make me squeeze one of her boobs. And Kendra, her lips were all over, kissing me, sucking my neck, pushing her huge bare boobs against my naked chest.

All four were wrestling for control, fighting for real estate on my body, and it was Dana who wrested control next.

I remember Dana, energetically riding me, that bitchy look wiped off her face, squatting above me, her lips screwed up cutely as she took my full length. I remembered having her bent over in front of me, that bitchy sneer replaced by a sighing moan as I pumped my cock into her ass. Knowing her, knowing how much of a bitch she was, it was no surprise that her asshole was extra tight. But she loved it. The intensity in her eyes as she looked back at me, biting her lip... the heat she was feeling crystal clear.

"Fuck my ass you fucker!" she barked at me. "Do it you fucking piece of shit!"

"Fuck you!" I grunted, slapping her ass, making her moan loudly, still hating her, but unable to deny how good this felt.

"I told you, fucker... I told you that you wanted this!" she boasted, smiling wickedly. "You've always wanted me. You got so fucking jealous of all my boyfriends! I saw how you looked at me. I know you were jacking off every fucking night thinking about me, thinking about coating my tits with your cum! And if I had known you were so big, I would have helped out. Fuck, that's a good dick!"

"You like that?" I grunted, more beast than man, taking my anger out on her by making her squeal.

"Yeah, I fucking like that!" she spat out. "Look at you, you get a girlfriend that you love, but as soon as your own sister bats her eyes and flashes some cleavage, you're ready to dump her in a second! Yes, YES! Fuck my ass you son of a bitch!" she moaned out, smirking at Mom. I fucked her even harder, making her fall to the bed.

But when the time came to explode, she was on top of me again, her ass driving into me, swallowing my cock. Her boobs, finally bared for me, bouncing wildly. And when her ass tightened and her body jerked, causing me to lose it, I had to admit it felt like a fantasy come true. That maybe deep down she was right, that I had always wanted her. But as she cursed out her orgasm, I once again remembered why I kind of despised her.

"YES! Cum in my ass! Fuck your hot sister and forget about your stupid girlfriend! You won't ever have a girlfriend as long as I'm around! OH FUCK YES! YES! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I'M CUMMING YES!" she screamed, as I unloaded another load, this one in her ass.

A little later, Aunt Karen had assumed control. I remember Karen's sneer as she tried to fuck me into submission, riding me hard and rough. I remembered the words she said.

"I told you, fucker! You've been hot for me for years! So disgusting... so sick, wanting to fuck and impregnate your own fucking aunt! YES! I told you you'd end up here. Yes, just like that! Keep fucking me with that fat cock! Mmm, keep fucking me like that, I may just have to keep you! Put you on a leash and make you my pet! My fucking slave!" Karen boasted.

"Fuck you, he's mine!" Dana screamed out, lying next to me, fingers toying with my hair.

"No, he's my son! He stays with me!" Mom argued, lifting herself from my other side. But Aunt Karen never wavered. She kept riding me, still wearing that smirk, making me squeeze her luscious, creamy, fleshy tits, letting them pour through my fingers.

"God, I'm gonna fucking dominate you! I'm gonna run your life! Make all decisions for you! You're too pretty to think! I'll take over! I'll be your Mommy! I'll be your mistress! Ohhhh, fuck! FUCK! YES! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me, Jesse! Fuck your slutty aunt! Fuck your mom's sister's cunt! Do it! Fill me! Give me your baby! Knock your fucking aunt up! Do it, and you'll be mine completely! Yes!" she said, bouncing energetically, her tight, wet, mature cunt squeezing my cock so fucking hard, taking its full length so smoothly.

A few moments later, she got exactly what she wanted.

And then there was Kendra. I remember Kendra, riding me lustily, her huge boobs smothering my face, her tight cunt gripping me and never wanting to let go.

She rode me like the others, but with her it was different. I mean, it was just as rough and energetic. It was just as filthy. But as her naked body slid on top of mine, it almost felt intimate. Being inside her... it just felt right.

"Yes! Oh my God, Jesse! How are you so good at this! I can't believe it! Fuck! I love it! I want this cock forever! Forever and ever!"

"Holy shit!" I said, my hands immersed in her mammoth, fleshy jugs.

"Haha, I knew you were dirty! Sweet, young Jesse, apple of his momma's eye, is a dirty little cousin-fucker!" Kendra remarked.

"So are you, bitch!" Dana replied, grabbing her ass, squeezing it roughly with her long nails.

"Yeah, but his cock feels too fucking good inside me to really worry about that." Kendra replied. "Fuck, Jesse! This is amazing! God, why didn't we just start making out when we were younger like normal cousins! We'd have had so much sex by now!"

With that, she leaned over, scrubbing her huge breasts against my chest, bringing her lips to mine, feverishly making out with me. Out tongues mashed together as we swapped spit, this suddenly feeling less like an incestuous encounter and more like the vigorous end of a passionate courtship.

1...456789