All Comments on 'The Pianist Ch. 03'

by t0nst3rs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
like where this is going

I like Nic's smartass-y edge that he has and how you are now exposing Allie's vulnerabilities.

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Yeah!

I can tell when these two finally get together, it's gonna be scorchin'! Great so far, T! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

Loved this chapter. Really enjoyed the chemistry between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Yet another romance story told in 100 parts of half a page length... daniellekitten should go to hell for propagating this trend.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Can y'all do me a favor

and spare me if you're going to slam me or my chapters for being brief. This was my first submission, and I was already writing chapter 7 by the time the site posted Chapter 1. I really didn't think it was gonna be that short when it posted.

Feel free to slam the content, my characters, or the plotline, but I'm tired of hearing about this already, and there's gonna be 3 more chapters on the shorter side. I realize it, it's my bad, can we move on please.

Or, if you need someone to blame, blame Literotica for accepting submissions as short as 750 words.

MarshAlienMarshAlienalmost 17 years ago
A very nice story

with very good character development. I like these people, and I'm looking forward to seeing them get together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice continuation.

And I'm sorry that you've gotten slammed by someone who was pissed at me. Some people have no couth or imagination and I apologize for that. I like your characters also, they are interesting people. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
moving along nicely

I rather like the short chapters. That way I don't have to spend *ages* in front of the screen :) . The story is moving along nicely and the cut-off points are well-chosen, they don't feel forced. The characters are well-drawn and believable, and, equally important, I *want to know* what's going to happen to them. Good writing style, and it doesn't look like a first-time work. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great at ANY length

New writers typically have a lot of problems to work through before they have their acts together (for most of us, writing is doggone hard work!). And a lot of the posters LOVE to find a nit to complain about. Yet the worst criticism anyone can dish out is that the chapters are short? Your characters seem like folks I would like to know. They talk like real people. They have realistic thoughts. You put these characters into an interesting situation. I plan to read the additional chapters as you post them, whether they are one page long or 40 pages long. Just keep up the great work!

dreyerfandreyerfanalmost 17 years ago
EXCELLENT job for a first submission

actually for any submission. :) You're doing a great job, and I can't wait to get to the next chapter! Ignore the people who are complaining about short chapters. A little suspense is good for the soul; it builds character. *grin*

The flow of your story is very smooth, as is the cut off. Your timing is great; there are very few (if any) noticeable spelling or grammatical errors to distract from the story. Keep up the good work!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Can\\\'t wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous