All Comments on 'The Polish Squeeze'

by javidson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
WHAT

a story!!! It's real, is it NOT??? Almost the same predicament, I got myself in to in Moscow in 1988. But I was too sick with a flue, to participate in such games. I also had two gorgeous girls approach me in the state-hotel restaurant, where I was waiting for hot soup.The proposition was for both of them to join me in my room for some games. Feeling horrible, I apologized and in a few seconds they were gone. Who knows, how things would turn up, if I was not sick?? See, my trip was right before "the wall" came down, and I was inside of the USSR at the time. After that trip, I herd lots of rumors of foreigners being approached by prostitutes or KGB informants, working as prostitutes......any way, I loved your story. See if you can do something with mine. There is more to my trip that just this episode. THANK YOU.

DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
I just noticed

that you have only one story posted on your profile. YOU MUST WRITE. Your story is incredibly vibrant.

javidsonjavidsonabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Yes, this is my first shot at a story, but if things go well then I'll type up a few more ideas I have in mind over the coming weeks/months. I think I'm tapped out in terms of abusive threesomes set against the fall of the Berlin Wall, but there's a whole world out there to explore.

And yes, everything in this story is true, except that I was 7 years old at the time it's set, I've never been to Poland, and none of the events actually happened. I've tried to speak with honesty about the confusing and lonely time between adolescence and adulthood, so in that sense it's as true as I can make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

A truly great story -- I am amazed it is your first. You should certainly keep writing.

DarkestjuniDarkestjuniover 2 years ago

A shame this is your only story, but I'm very happy I found this gem!

Would love to read another story from you

soulhousesoulhouseabout 1 year ago

I absolutely love this - very hot indeed. It's a shame you're not still writing on Literotica, but it makes me want to write more, if only I can find the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous