All Comments on 'The Poodle Reels In The Years'

by frustratedpoodle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thanks

I jerked off twice!

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsabout 20 years ago
Good attitude

but I do have a suggestion. You seem concerned about the aged look around your eyes, and you mention you buy cigarettes. In my experience, that look around the eyes is a product of smoking, and will continue to get worse so long as you continue smoking.

Even if you can't fully button your size 3s, odds are you are still a comfortable size 5, and unless you are 4' 6" or shorter, you really aren't overweight, just a bit rounder and less anorexic-looking. You also say you aren't like your mother about your looks, but certainly the thrust of this article is that you cared just as much as she does, but didn't verbalize it.

I hope you are really happy with where you are now, and that you can continue to enjoy the skin you are in. No one has yet invented a way to reverse the process, so what is happening to you now is only going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Maturity

You have a great attitude; do not let it erode as the years pass. I was 30 years ahead of you in the SG Valley and have maintained my fitness and shape (although not my skin elasticity) into my 60s. Hang in there and God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great self-awareness and a lovely writing style!

A lovely essay! Thanks so much...

MACalisterMACalisterover 5 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved this! Thank you for writing it! I tried to give you

5 stars but for some reason it will only let me click 2?

Great story! Enjoyed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous