All Comments on 'The Prisoner Ch. 03'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please

Stop writing about white men, this fucking shit is insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What fucking hell that?

A religous husband doesn't bat an eyelid when told that his wife is fucking a blackman and that he is going to have to bring the little black bastard up? Give me fucking break! Do you hate white men so much? that you have to write such a story line? Come on I know there are submissive little sissy boys that let thier wife fuck blackmen but even they, i would hope would draw the line and bringign up a blackmans little bastard. And don't forget, adultery is a sin and in the eyes of almost all Catholic husbands they wouldn't stay with the blacked wife any longer than they had to. They wouldn't just turn around and say, "That's nice dear. do carry on fucking your black lover and letting him breed you." If he did he isn't a man he is a shell of a man and should be called such a thing. but as you hate white men and are probably a blacked woman yourself who cuckolds your wimp husband then you enjoy this type of story both as a story and real life. One last thing, you say in your story that the wife loves the husband? HA HA HA. Good joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
interesting

Well it could be his and then again it could be the convicts. Her husband doesn't seem upset, at least not at the moment so she is lucky he is understanding. We will have to wait to see where path we are taking leads us further along in this story. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the husbands indifference should be a worry

Can only mean one thing, he don't love you and probably already has 3 kids with his black mistress

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months ago

My husband got excited when I told him about my affair, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous