All Comments on 'The Reenactment Ch. 05'

by gdavis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
The last relationship.

Maybe he'll find SOMEONE down the road??

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Need to expand the ending conversation

I happen to believe that fucking a bunch of people is different from a relationship. Hearts get torn in directions we can't necessarily control, but we can always decide if we want to fuck strangers. You stake out these positions - just sex versus romance with sex - and let it drop after a few sentences. As I read the story, I found myself skipping through the long sex scene with the guys because what happens to the characters is more interesting.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Cheating bastard gets what he deserves!

She should have asked those guys she had sex with to kick his ass too. He's been fucking around on her for months and then gets upset when she fucks other men just to get back at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story, most of it any way

the narrator got what he deserved; ironically, he's right about her whoring with those men like that.

a woman with strength and courage would simply point him the door and won't have to be physcially banged like that. such a stupid act could have given serious health consequences to her,,, i mean, they are strangers, right?, these guys with major equipments that she "made" him watch.

this is a guy that has no feeling for you; so why go and act like you're in a 15 minute, cheap, DVD porn act for his enjoyment?

people --- especially authors --- need to think more before they create these stupid characters! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous