The Reenactment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers

The Surfer was obviously growing inpatient with the time he was splitting with Eric. Each time she began to shift away from him he would place is hand as if to hold her. Jaime succeeded in placating him with her soft hand, while she took Eric's cock back into her mouth. The way her tongue licked the underside of his long shaft, eliminated any lingering idea that she wasn't enjoying it, she was loving it. Loving how she controlled each one of them, each of their cocks aching to be in her mouth.

The Surfer just couldn't wait any longer. He got down on the mattress behind Jaime, wrapping his arm around her waist and pushing himself into her backside, his cock creeping between her round cheeks. Jaime playfully laughed at his insistence, looking back at him and repositioning herself so he could have access to her sex from behind. With her bent over Eric also got down on the mattress his cock stiffly sticking inches from her face, in fact rubbing against it as she turned her head back to face him. Eric gave another one of his little boy smiles, as way of apology, but Jaime was completely unbothered by it, grasping it firmly with her right hand as her lush lips enveloped the head once again.

The Surfer spread her legs apart, wetting his index finger, and explored her exposed pussy. The camera zoomed in on her split lips, glistening with moisture as he slid a finger in and out. Jaime's body reacted rocking back and forth under the sway of his single digit. But the Surfer was just making sure she was ready. He removed his hand and replaced it with his eager cock, thrusting firmly inside. Jaime moaned out her approval.

As the force from behind gradually built up so did the pace of her bobbing head, the two penetrations enjoying a steady rhythm. The Surfer wasn't holding anything back, grasping firmly on to her hips as he thrust in repeatedly, the camera viewing the action from the side, his cock plunging in and out of her pussy, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room. He soft round ass rippled from the feverish movements of the Surfer's hips.

Jaime lifted her head up reveling in the pleasure she was receiving from behind. Eric let her know his own pleasure by placing his hand gently on her head. It was clear he was close, only a few more pumps from her hand and his body stiffened with the thrill of an evidently, from his almost grimacing face, consuming orgasm. Jaime aimed the first strains of cum away from her, before engulfing his cock once again to milk the weak spurts that followed.

Almost immediately after Eric's limp penis slid out of Jaime's mouth, the Surfer behind her gave one last great thrust, his face contorting under the pleasure, as he slammed into Jaime. The look in her eyes startled me. So lustful, almost predatory, exuding dominance over each person she pleased.

Both men slumped down on to the mattress, the Surfer looking completely spent, while Eric continued to eye Jaime's golden body. Relieved to see it end, I was shocked by the emergence of a third figure. Another man completely naked already, his penis semi-hard as he approached Jaime's hungry eyes. This guy was built like a linebacker, thick chested, bulging biceps, and tree trunk legs. On her knees Jaime wasted no time with initial caresses, greeting his cock with her moist mouth. He smiled at the other two guys as Jaime slid his cock in and out, but once she was sure she had stimulated him to his fullest, she pulled away, motioning for him to lie down on the improvised bed.

But the Linebacker had other ideas. He reached down and yanked her forcefully up by her lean arms. A look of disapproval fluttered on Jaime's face, but before she could do anything, he picked her up off the ground and into the air, hugging her close to his body, until she wrapped her legs around his waist. Showing a delicate touch, he positioned her body so that with one deft stroke he pushed up and inside of her. Jaime flung her head back in joyful shock as he started to bounce her up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Jaime anchored her legs around his thighs, creating room so he could draw out each stroke. Each thrust of his hips causing Jaime to moan louder, deeper, and stronger.

With brutal ease he controlled her body, impaling her with his firm cock, as Jaime gripped onto his shoulders almost digging into his flesh. Confident in his strength, she leaned back allowing her body to roll with each stroke like a fin swaying through water. Her long dark hair sprayed down, almost sweeping the floor, before his thick hands on her hips brought her chest back up against him She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed her body against his. The pace of their movements grew more frantic, more fevered, as Jaime's body caught his rhythm, lifting itself up and down with each thrusts of his hips.

It didn't take long for Jaime to reach the zenith of her pleasure, one long drawn out note signaling her body's explosion, both their bodies slick from sweat as he continued to pump away. Finally feeling the effects of their athletic position, the Linebacker kneeled down with Jaime, keeping himself fully inside as her body grew slack with the after effects of her pleasure. Using a pillow to prop up her hips as she lied back, he continued to thrust into her, his movements dripping with the urgency of his own coming explosion.

Next to the couple Eric was stroking himself, his cock already rehardened and ready for more. Eric reached out and cupped Jaime's breast, stroking her elongated nipples as her body shook with the increasing power of the man between her thighs. With an angry groan the Linebacker thrust one last time, his body frozen, hovering over Jaime. He collapsed to the side of her, his deflated cock glistening with the juices of their union.

The Linebacker finished, Eric gave Jaime no opportunity to rest. He slid in between her thighs, bending her legs back towards her chest. From my own experience I knew how pliable her body was, but I was still amazed by the image on the screen, her legs up straight in the air, her toes pointed perfectly out. Eric was on her like a hungry lion, but Jaime's hips were still able to catch his wild rhythm, it was a showcase of all her sexual skills, a reminder of what I had taken for granted. Arched back, she was poetry in motion. I came watching the elegance of her lean body receive the desires of another.

As that exhilarating elixir rushed through my veins I continued to watch. Jaime assertively guided Eric off of her rolling him over so she could mount him. Unlike her partners quick entries she savored each inch as it entered her. Eric was the one that moaned loudly as he she eased down all the way. Jaime's hips began their slow seductive roll, her hands pressed against Eric's chest as she squeezed his cock between her pussy lips. Eric played the patient role only so long before he began bucking up his hips, trying to stab his cock as far a possible in between Jaime's thighs. She seemed to take his movements as a challenge, a challenge she overcame by speeding up the roll of her hips, until she was aggressively bouncing up and down on Eric's lap.

While they humped away on the bed a fifth figure entered the picture. To my disgust it was Nick, Sarah's ex-boyfriend, my ex-best friend, and the last person I wanted to see standing sans clothes in that room. Jaime didn't even flinch when he entered the scene, in fact she barely seemed to notice, her attention focused on riding Eric's cock.

Nick, like the others looked directly at the camera, but instead of looking for instruction he had that prickish look on his face. He mouthed something to who ever was behind the camera and then walked over disappearing behind the lens vision.

Jaime sang a long drawn out moan as she came once again on top of Eric. He followed shortly after, but I really didn't care about the action in front of the camera anymore. I was filled with dread anticipating what was about to happen. Unable to stand the wait, I found the remote and hit the fast forward button. Nick emerged from behind the camera, and in a blur walked over to Jaime had her suck his cock for a second and then mounted her from behind. Even fast forwarded I couldn't watch. I turned off the power, disgusted to feel the warm cum in my pants. More than disgusted I felt dizzy. I rushed to the bathroom and vomited pure bile from my empty stomach. I was ashamed, angry, and confused all at the same time. I couldn't believe the situation had turned so ugly. My first action once a recovered was to break the videotape apart, my next move took awhile to formulate.

..............

I didn't say anything to Jaime about the tape. Our phone conversations were painful. There was always the unspoken topic lingering. Although I started doubting whether she knew I had the tape at all. A thought which somehow was harder to take then the original. If she had personally sent the tape at least I would have known that she took part out of a desire for revenge. If she didn't send me the tape, then....well it was tough for me to even consider that possibility.

I hadn't planned on making trip up for another two weeks, but there was no way I could wait any longer. After class on Friday I drove back up arriving around ten o'clock at her doorstep. A thousand phrases passed through my head during the ride, but when I saw he surprised face open the door my mind went blank. The embarrassed look on her face quickly proved that she knew I'd seen the tape. She almost looked scared. I can only imagine what my facial expression was.

"Ave!" she let out in a high then flat syllable, as if mid second she remembered to hide her surprise.

"Jaime," I responded flatly, so different from the countless "Sweeties" with an enthusiastic embrace to follow. But this time I just stood at her apartment door, and like a stranger waited for her to let me in. She finally did silently. We walked to her room, making small talk like a couple of uneasy coworkers.

Once inside her door, a sudden surge of feeling rise up within me. I looked into her apprehensive eyes and walked directly to her. Her face seemed to brace itself for either a hit or a kiss. I did neither. Instead I turned her around facing against the door and with a quick strong move pulled her pants and panties down. She let out a shocked gasp, but I already had my strong body pressed against hers. With an equally assertive move I lifted her shirt up and over her head leaving her naked against the door. My hands cupped her small breasts and hugged her to me. My cock was already hard, I wanted, I mean I needed her so desperately at that moment.

She acquiesced to my roughness, even spreading her legs as my hand slid down to reclaim her shaved sex. Her pussy lips were already wet by the time I split them apart and slid a finger along the slit. Her hand even reached back to seize my straining cock. I lifted her up and bent her over her desk chair, her round ass jutting out in lurid form. I could small the desire wafting up from between her legs. The sweet smell mingling with the fresh lavender scent that filled the room.

No words were said as I pulled my pants down and my cock sprung up and slapped against the flesh of her backside. Her head stared forward, her arms bracing her body against the desk waiting for me to slide inside. And when I did everything was forgotten. All that existed was the feel, the feel of her wet slit, the feel of the tiny almost invisible hairs of her back as my fingertips swept across her skin. The song she sang with each thrust of my cock, each move inside of her. I closed my eyes and just melted into her. At the end of this timeless vacuum, I felt her inner walls swell and squeeze my cock, triggering a rush of sensations through my body, each nerve glowing with the raw power of the moment.

I opened my eyes to confront the harsh reality of our situation. I wished I had turned off the lights, because the drastic transition from satisfaction to apprehension that I witnessed in Jaime's dark brown eyes was like being submerged in an icy lake after soaking in a warm bath

Like Adam and Eve after the first bite, our nakedness suddenly embarrassed both of us. I slipped back on my pants and boxers, while Jaime quickly reached for her robe and wrapped her body up like she was entering a winter storm.

"How could you?" I started releasing all my disappointment into those words.

"How could I?" she snapped back, "How dare you ask me that? How could you? You've been seeing Sarah for how long? At least a month, and you have the arrogance to ask me why I would cheat on you,".

"Cheat on me?" I answered with another question, setting a pattern that would lead us nowhere, "You fucked four men at the same time, that's a little more than cheating. You..."

"It was just sex. And I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you,"

"Just sex?"

"Yes, just sex. I didn't date anyone of them. I didn't spend weekends with any of them. I didn't cook any of them breakfast, or tell them how much I missed them, or even that I loved them,"

"My relationship with Sarah was not..."

"But you had a relationship. It was more than just sex. I can't believe you told me you loved me. You're such a lying fucking bastard," and with that the tears started flowing, but my self-righteousness was oblivious to them.

"But how could you let them use you like that, like.... like... like a whore," I said maliciously straight to her face. She reacted in an instant, slapping me with one fluid motion across the face. I felt the sharp sting, but was too numb to respond to either the pain or the action.

"Get out! I never want to see you again," she shouted red-faced pointing towards the door.

"Jaime..."

"Get out!" she screamed in a cracked voice tears streaming down her face. Later I would regret that this was the last intimate look she ever gave me. I understood that any further attempt to discuss, or at least blame, was futile. Head down, I walked out the door, not even bothering to slam or stomp, or hurl any more derogatory terms. I knew our relationship was over. I should have known that when I let Sarah into my bed.

.......

I attempted to reach out to Jaime a couple of days later. I wrote her an apologetic email, taking responsibility for my mistake, but not forgiving hers. I just couldn't. My letter sprawled at least three pages. Her response consisted of two words, "Fuck You!"

Two weeks later, Saturday, middle of the night, Sarah lay next to me in my bed. It was the first night we shared that she wasn't naked, and neither of us seemed eager to change that fact. In my cramped twin bed it was hard not to press against one another, but somehow there was a space between us. I breathed in her perfume, remembering the first time she laid in my bed, but the magic it induced on the night was no longer there. It was an empty pleasure.

After I dropped her off at the airport the next day neither of us said anything dramatic. We kissed our good-byes and committed to phone calls, which never took place. We had of course talked about what my break up with Jaime meant to our relationship. And true to expectations both of us expressed the desire for a deeper relationship, but there was no heart behind that pledge. The spark between us died the moment I hit play on the VCR. Looking back its obvious that the relationship between Sarah and I had not been defined by the two of us, but by the desire for what we imagined existed in our other relationships. A week later that relationship was over as well.

gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers
12