All Comments on 'The Ring Of Power: In Her Mind'

by O_J_Flintstone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ciberkidciberkidover 19 years ago
awsome series dude

nicely done hope u make more

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Liked the Story about the Ring. You said you would be writing More Mind Control stories. and / or The Dark Necklace?

You said you would be writing More Mind Control stories. and / or The Dark Necklace?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want a part two

yes please I want a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Meh

The story was ok but the main character (Tom) didn't use the ring much. I feel the story could have had more unintended consequences from its use. Some characters got introduced that had no use or meaning in the story. Some events of the story didn't flow well with others. There was no need to erase Sarah and Mary's memories of their conversation about Marys feelings. Tom could have simply changed the memories to Sarah telling Mary to give Tom a chance.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
Giving the RING OF POWER back is a really poor plot device.

He'll need it for part two...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
giving the ring of power back

I have to disagree with an earlier poster who stated that giving the ring of power back was a poor plot device. By doing so, the author can then allow another deserving person to utilize it. Or maybe a not so deserving person. He can also allow Tom to retrieve it. This opens up many great possibilities for other characters and to develop the present ones further.

Lastly, I really liked this story and hope the author continues it. Maybe along the lines he stated in his post-story note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo on all the parts of this one! Well done, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous