The Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to unpack our things and get organised before we sailed and working together we soon had everything ‘shipshape’ and our bags stored under the settee. We found that we had facilities for making coffee or tea and, that there was a small but efficient fridge in the top of the wardrobe When we had finished our chores we settled down for a coffee and to relax.

“I think we are going to have a really marvellous time together and the whole trip should be great fun and quite an experience.” Mom looked really pleased with her forthcoming adventure and she already looked younger than she had just two days ago. “The only thing is that we will have to learn to be relaxed in each others company, since we are living in such close quarters, and not get embarrassed easily. I was married to your father for 37 and a half years and I have no illusions left about the habits of men. - There’s no need to work it out – yes - I was pregnant with you when we married – I thought you would have worked that out long before now.”

“No, it never occurred to me – I assumed that you had been married 18 months when I was born. Still what difference does it make anyway. I was just sitting here thinking the same about our circumstances and I was about to bring the subject up. The bathrooms so small it might be hard to use it completely to get changed in so I don’t think we should worry too much about the occasional glimpse of underwear if it occurs. I know it won’t bother me, anyway.”

“I feel the same way, now how about taking me up on deck as I think we’re about to sail.” Mom stood, grabbed her camera and waited for me to lock the door before offering her arm to be taken outside.

To the accompaniment of music and cheering, the throwing of streamers and waving of arms the White Wanderer cast off and slowly left the harbour and headed out to sea. Mom got the first of what was to be many photos before saying,

“Well, I think I might go down and change into my shorts and find a lounger in the sunshine for the afternoon. What are you going to do?”

“That sounds like just the ticket to me, as well. I need to unwind a bit and a read and doze in the sun would be just the thing.”

We went back down to our cabin and dug out our shorts and tops. Mom’s gaze met mine and she said,

“I suppose that we might as well start as we mean to go on. I can’t see the point of going into that tiny bathroom just to hide our underwear, which really is no worse than our swim-suits, so I’m just going to get changed here.”

Suiting her actions to her words she reached behind her and unfastened the top of her dress and lifted it up over her head and off, finishing up in her white slip. As she hung her dress in the closet I concluded that, after our talk, I couldn’t now hide away in the bathroom so I sat on the edge of my bunk and began to remove my shoes and socks. Mom reached up under her slip and began to remove her pantihose and sat on the settee to slide them right off. She stood and dropped them in the laundry bag hanging inside the closet door and then lowered her slip and stepped out of it, ending up facing partly away from me in just her nickers and bra. I had managed to step out of my trousers and back into my shorts while she was undressing so I was now sitting on my bunk again looking at her.

Mom’s underwear was pink and silky and very slinky and sexy and suddenly I realised that our rooming together might be a lot harder on me than I had thought. I had entertained only fleeting fantasies in the past of making it with my mother as I had been fucking my sister for so long. Now the nearness and partial nakedness of her made me realise that she was still a very well preserved and good-looking sexy woman and I knew that the only thing that would stop me from trying to seduce her was the fact that she was indeed my mother. When she bent down to pick up her slip the way that her panties pulled between the cheeks of her bum gave me an instant erection and I was pleased that my shorts were very loose fitting. When she turned to drop the slip in with her pantihose I could make out the faint darkness of her pubic hair through her panties and I had to look away guiltily as her gaze met mine. I changed my shirt for a tee shirt and was ready to go when she had pulled on her shorts and blouse. Mom grabbed her towel and book and headed off with me following with mine. I also grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion as I left.

We claimed a couple of loungers, side by side and settled down for the afternoon. Mom was quickly lying back with her eyes closed, half dozing, and I decided to coat my self with protectant before relaxing. I had finished my legs and was almost done with my arms and face when Mom opened just one eye and said, plaintively,

“I should have done that before getting comfortable. Would you do my legs and then give me the bottle to cover the rest of myself. Please, pretty please.”

How could I possibly ignore that and so I sat up and shifted down opposite her legs and poured some lotion on her. I smoothed it all over her feet and calves and gently massaged it in then shifted higher and tilted some on to her thighs and went to work on them. As I got higher and higher she slowly spread her legs apart to allow me access and when I looked up at her face she was lying back with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. I began to get the idea that she was enjoying this as much as I was and I found that the closer I got to the junction of her thighs the further she spread her legs until I was able to see up the gaping leg opening of her shorts. I could now see the gusset of her nickers and, it looked to me, as if it was getting very moist. I finally managed to drag my eyes away and handed the bottle to her and lay back down thinking about the exciting vision I had just had and went off to sleep thinking thoughts of my Mom that I definitely shouldn’t have been.

We returned to our cabin to dress for dinner and Mom made use of the shower first, eventually re-appearing wrapped modestly, but sexily, in a towel and sent me in to have mine while she dressed. I used the sounds of the shower to mask my masturbation thinking of Mom and when I came out in my underwear Mom was almost ready and this time it was her that sat and watched me. I was pleased that I had ‘eased the pressure’ in the shower as even the thought of her watching me would have caused an erection and this would have embarrassed the both of us.

We had chosen the first sitting for meals and a very fine sight it was. All the passengers had dressed for dinner and the dining room looked resplendent and the food lived up to all our expectations. I could see that it would be unwise to attend all meals and teas available, and it would be a must to complete a daily walk. After our meal we retired to the music bar and sat and listened to the ensemble play a few numbers and had a couple of drinks. The early start and the happenings of the last few days soon caused us ti decide to call it a day and retire to our bunks to be fresh for the new day tomorrow.

Neither of us made any attempt to go into the bathroom to remove our outer clothing and we were both soon down to our underwear and hanging our clothes back in the wardrobe. It was not as hard on me as it was the first time but it was still very exciting to discover that Mom was now wearing lacy black underwear, the panties barely seeming to cover her pubic hair and the bra being minimal and uplifting. She took her PJ’s into the bathroom and came out wearing them and dropped her undies on the chair, obviously deciding that they were still fresh enough to use again. Her nightwear was a revelation, thin white silk PJ’s that draped her body loosely and followed her every movement, and, when I helped her up the ladder to her top bunk, I clasped her hips to steady her and I could feel her body almost as if she was not wearing them. The way that her bum was outlined as she ascended the ladder caused me yet another hard cock and I was pleased that she was not now able to see my lower regions. I was starting to wonder where all this vim and horniness was coming from. It seemed that forbidden sex is definitely the most arousing.

“Would you like your curtains pulled?” I asked, “I will probably read for quite a while and it will stop the light bothering you.”

“Please, Sweetheart. And what about a goodnight kiss and hug?”

I stood on my bunk and this enabled me to reach Mom and pull her into my arms for the hug she wanted. The feel of her breasts through her thin top showed me that they were still firm and not sagging much. I had expected to just give her a quick buss on the cheek but she pressed her lips to mine and held it for a few seconds. When I had pulled her curtains I climbed back down and prepared to crawl between my own covers but first I gave in to temptation and, now that Mom couldn’t see, I reached down and fondled her panties where they were lying on the chair. I turned away from the bunks and brought them to my face and sniffed in the odour of mom’s pussy and found that it was very like that of Julie. I replaced the nickers and grabbed one of my dirty socks deciding that I would have to jerk off for the second time to enable me to get some sleep. I read till I was sure that Mom was asleep and then I flicked off my light and rubbed at my cock, thinking of Mom’s breasts and bum until I emptied myself into the sock and then peacefully dropped off to sleep.

Chapter 3

I awoke reasonably early next morning after a great nights sleep, the slow rocking of the ship having lulled me into as deep a sleep as I could remember for a long time. I lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the pleasurable relaxed feelings the ships motion was inducing but I was eventually forced to get up by the growing pressure on my bladder. I shut myself in the toilet and after a long satisfying piss I stripped off my P.J.s and had a good wash and shave then returned to the cabin in clean underpants, where I put on light-weight slacks and a golf shirt. Mum was not moving yet, so I made myself a cup of tea and settled down in the chair bedside the table and read the daily handout newsletter that had been pushed under our door.

From behind the curtains round the top bunk, I finally heard sounds of movement that was Mom stretching and yawning, and then a gap in the curtains opened and Moms tousled head poked out and she smiled at me and said,

“Good-morning. What a great nights sleep! I didn’t move all night. What about you? Sleep OK?” when I confirmed what a good night I had had as well she went on. “I see it’s nearly time for breakfast and I need to go to the toilet so I suppose I had better get a move on.”

Her head disappeared back behind the curtains and then the whole curtain slid back and Mom moved to climb down. She sat on the side of the bunk, beside the ladder, with her legs dangling intending to twist onto the ladder and climb down. I stood and moved over to help her and ensure that she didn’t fall and then I suggested,

“Here, let me lift you down – you don’t weigh much and it will be a lot safer and easier. Lift your arms a bit and I’ll hold you there.”

Mom lifted her arms clear of her body and I grasped her with my hands in her armpits and sort of pulled her towards me and slowly lowered her to the floor. She sort of slid down against my front and we finished up virtually in a hug. Mom smiled up into my eyes and wrapped her arms round me and hugged me tightly,

“Thank you, Kindly Sir, you must be stronger than I thought being able to lift my chubby little body. Now, what about a quick kiss to go with our early morning hug?”

She was obviously fishing for a compliment as there was hardly an extra ounce on her. Mom’s face was slightly puffy from sleep and she still had sleepy eyes but to me she was beautiful and desirable and I had no hesitation in lowering my face and quickly pecking her lips before releasing her and turning her towards the bathroom and, with a quick slap on her delightful bum, sent her on her way,

“You’d better hurry your pretty little backside in there and do your thing or breakfast will be over before we get there, and I’m starving.” Mom giggled and headed through the door rubbing her bum with one hand as she did so. That was a great sight, it being covered by only thin satiny pyjama pants and I was smiling contentedly as I settled back to my mug of tea and newsletter.

Even though the walls seemed reasonably soundproof I could still hear Mom’s toileting. The rattle of her piddle splashing into the toilet and then it’s flushing preceded the filling of the basin. Mom was obviously just going to have a good wash down the same as me. Soon I heard her swear and then the bathroom door opened a little and she looked out while standing behind the door.

“In all the excitement I forgot to grab my undies. Would you be a dear and hand me the bra and nickers that I left on the chair last night?”

I went over and picked up the underwear from the settee where I had shifted it to and took it over to her, where, still from behind the door, she stretched out her arm to receive them. Mom was careful to preserve her modesty and all I got to see was a narrow view of part of her side before she pushed the door to again. I noticed that she hadn’t closed the door to the catch and I sat back in my chair eagerly waiting to see her come out in just her undies.

The boat was rocking slowly and gently and I guessed that the sea was so smooth that it was not worth the while using the stabilisers. A slightly larger swell must have come through as suddenly the ship leaned just a little bit more than usual and this was enough to cause the bathroom door to swing open and then closed again. In the short time that it was ajar I got a clear view of Mom facing away from me pulling up her panties, I saw the waist band get momentarily caught below the bulge of her buttocks and then slide up and over them allowing them to ‘snap’ into place. Her bum was a highly erotic sight, the cheeks being small but prominent, well shaped and blemish free and there was a delightful gap between them leading down to a small space where her thighs met. Unfortunately my glimpse was far too brief and I sat with my eyes glued to the door hoping for another ‘roll’ but this did not occur. I am sure that Mom was not aware of what had happened and what I had seen.

The sight of Mom in her brief black bra and panties when she came out was almost more stimulating than the glimpse of her bare bum and I found that I was sitting there with the front of my slacks bulging out yet again. Fortunately, Mom went over to sit at the dresser to make up her face and get dressed, and my view of her was blocked out by the closet. This allowed me to calm down before setting off to the dining room where we dined excellently on juice, cereal, bacon, eggs and toast accompanied by absolutely fabulous coffee available in seemingly unlimited supply. During the meal Mom asked what my plans were for the day.

“Well, I feel that I must go for a walk after we finish here otherwise I’ll be twice the size by the time I get home. I understand that 3 laps of the deck are about ¾ of a mile and I’m going to try to do 3 laps today and tomorrow and add on a lap every two days. Do you want to walk with me?”

“Yes, it sounds like that will be good exercise to keep us in trim. I see that there is a beauty salon on board and the first visit is included in the fare. I am going to try to get in sometime today. I might even get a facial and manicure. What do you think? Is it worth-while?”

I reassured her that she would definitely not be wasting her money and told her that there was to be an old-time dance in the main bar tonight and, as we were in the early sitting for meals, we should be able to get a good table if she wanted to go with me.

Mom eagerly agreed and said that she would probably have a snooze in the afternoon so as she would last for a while tonight and we finished up and headed out to have our walk.

After our 3 laps, and I hadn’t realised what a social occasion it would be, with a lot of couples striding out and nodding greetings as we past each other, we returned to our cabin where I collected a towels, hat, book sunglasses and lotion for my lazy morning and Mom grabbed her purse. I spent the rest of the morning in the sunshine reading, dozing and chatting to strangers until Mom found her way back to me looking at least ten years younger than her age. This was the Mom of old starting to re-emerge and the makeover had done her the world of good.

“Good morning, Beautiful Sexy Stranger. Sit down here beside me, but I have to warn you, I’m actually spoken for and she will be back soon.” I said, absolutely poker faced.

“Oh, you!” Mom giggled and pushed me on the shoulder, sitting on the lounger next to mine, “What do you think – was it worth the time, effort and money?” She knew that she was looking great but I decided to compliment her anyway.

“You look wonderful. More like the Mom of old, not a day over 21”

“Lunch is not far away so I am not going back to our cabin, I’m just going to lie here in the sun until the bell rings. I think we should do another couple of laps after lunch and then I’m going for an afternoon nap before getting ready for our date with the bar, the dinner and the dance.” She swung her legs up and reclined back, pulling her dress high up her legs, taking care to keep a fold of her skirt between her thighs to preserve her modesty.

“Could you pass me the sun-tan lotion?” she requested, “I’d better put some on my legs just in case.”

“Would you like me to rub it on for you?” I asked, sitting up to hand it to her and, when she nodded eagerly, I sat at her feet and slowly began to rub the oily liquid onto her. She lay back, inscrutable behind her sunglasses and allowed me to slowly work my way right up her legs until the movements of my hands, massaging each leg firmly, was pressing her bunched up dress hard into her crotch. It was a good thing that no-one was paying us any particular attention as it would have seemed as if I was rubbing her pussy which I really wasn’t, there being so much clothing in the way preventing me.

Eventually I returned to my own lounger, Mom seeming to look a bit disappointed when I left her, and we just relaxed in the sun until summoned to lunch. After choosing to have coffee and sandwiches only, we did our extra couple of laps and then watched the wake disappear in the distance for a while, before returning to our cabin, me having decided to grab a nap also.

“It’s quite warm so I’m just going to snooze in my underwear.” Mom said and, as she stepped out of her shoes and removed her dress, I got out of my trousers and shirt, deciding to do the same. Mom hung her dress in the closet and when I gave her my trousers folded onto a hanger she hung them up as well and then went over to climb the ladder to her bunk. Seeing her move around in her black undies gave me another hard-on but I determined just to ignore it as Mom had said that she would not be embarrassed about anything and I went over to help her up. Once again I grasped her hips to steady her and as she got higher her backside was right in my face and I couldn’t stop myself from leaning forward and taking a deep sniff of her womanly odours, taking care not to let her notice. The musky odour of her pussy mixed in with the smell of her deodorant and scent, was almost irresistible and I would have liked to keep my face there all day. When she was high enough she stretched out one knee onto the edge of the bunk preparatory to crawling right onto the bed and I received a clear view, from about 6 inches, of her pussy, moulded clearly by the crotch of her tightly stretched panties. The lips were clearly outlined and, with the material been pulled into the split down the middle, she could not have shown herself to me any more clearly without actually being naked. Instantaneously my mouth went dry and my cock expanded till the head was poking out above the waistband of my shorts and I almost lost control and grabbed her passionately but the fact that she was my mother prevented me.