The Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom opened the closet and held up a blue skirt and a yellow, flowery blouse.

“What do you think about these? And what should I wear under them – do I need pantihose?”

“They will be lovely. You’ll look amazing in them. No pantihose, just that sexy grey underwear if our laundry’s back.” saying this I got up and headed off to shower and shave myself.

Mom was dressed and seated in front of the mirror when I came out of the shower and she looked me over closely, her gaze lingering on my cock and balls, as I selected and stepped into fresh underpants. Casual grey slacks and an open necked shirt saw me dressed and when I slipped on loafers, I was ready to go. Mom had put on her make-up by then and she collected her white wrapper and we headed for the bar for our pre-dinner drinks.

We were sitting chatting, with me still refusing to tell her where we were going to, when I had a remember.

“Are you still playing bridge?” I asked and when she replied that she was, regularly, and why did I want to know? I went on, “ I saw in this mornings’ news-sheet that the front lounge is reserved tomorrow for a two session tournament, afternoon and evening, with a smorgasbord meal between sessions. I haven’t played a lot lately but I still have a game now and then. I thought that we could deal and bid a few hands in the morning for practice and maybe enter in it? What do you think? The entries have to be in tonight.”

Mom didn’t even have to think about it before agreeing and we decided to put our entry in straight after dinner. We had our usual wonderful meal and, afterwards, went out on deck to lean and watch the waves for a few minutes, before we made our way to the pursers’ office and filled out our entry form. I was keeping a close eye on the time and I took Mom by the hand and pulled her with me,

“Come on, we don’t want to be late.” And, after she had begged for information, I told her, “Have some patience, woman, you’ll know in just a couple of minutes.”

We finally came to the ships movie theatre, which she hadn’t realised existed, and, when she discovered what was playing, she was overjoyed. I had seen that the theatre played a mixture of new and old movies of all types and tonight’s was a Golden Oldie, ‘Love Story’. I hated it, bloody Ryan O’Neil – the wimp, but I was sure that Mom would love this tear- jerker and I was prepared to suffer through it to please her. When we went inside we found that it had attracted only a very small audience who were scattered widely around the theatre and we managed to find ourselves a secluded spot with no bother. The theatre darkened and the picture began just a couple of minutes after we had settled down. Mom was soon engrossed in the story and made no protest when I put my arm round her shoulder and pulled her over to lean her head on my shoulder.

I then removed her wrap and, replacing my arm round her, replaced the wrap over both her shoulders and my arm. I slowly reached down and cupped her breast and Mom jumped nervously and looked around expecting to be the centre of attention, but, after discovering that no one was showing any interest at all, she settled back down, cuddled into me, and allowed me to carry on. I then reached over with my other hand and unbuttoned the front of her blouse until I could get my hand on her bra-covered flesh rather than through her blouse. Mom moved even closer to me, trying to keep our actions secret, but she made no protest to prevent my continuing with what I was doing.

When I had fumbled her bra open, I removed one hand and just continued to play with her tits with the one I had round her shoulders. We sat like that for a few minutes, watching the movie, before I turned and tilted her face up so as we could kiss. I was leaning over towards her as I did this and, as if to help balance myself, I placed my free hand on her knee. I began to slide my hand up under her skirt, causing Mom to rapidly loose interest in the movie and, instead, to enjoy acting as if we were horny teenagers out on a date. The closer I got to her pussy the wider her legs opened and the harder she pressed her lips to mine and when I finally reached her crotch the gusset of her nickers felt quite moist and she was easily lubricated enough to allow my fingers to enter her when I slipped my hand in through the leg opening.

“Be soft and gentle with me,” Mom requested, “I don’t want to have an orgasm in here. I feel wicked enough allowing you to play with me without us going any further. God! Just imagine if anyone found out we are mother and son.”

I had no intention of bringing her off in there, just to get her excited and desperate for release later, and, by the way she was acting, my plan was working as she squirmed and shifted round in her seat. Ryan O’Neil finally played his sickening final scene and the movie came to an end, freeing me from the misery of his company.

As we walked back to our cabin, my arm around her shoulders, we passed a bar that had a small dance band playing and when I suggested we go in Mom agreed eagerly and suggested that we have just one drink and one dance. We were soon circulating the dimly lit dance floor, clinging closely together and I think Mom enjoyed the feel of my cock digging into her almost as much as I revelled in her breasts pressing against me. When we had finished our dance and our drink Mom suggested that ‘just because she had had enough there was no reason that I couldn’t stay on if I wished.’

“I always accompany my dates home to the door and tonight’s not going to be an exception. If you’re quite sure you’ve had enough, let’s head home.” I placed her wrap on her shoulders and slid her chair back from the table and we left the bar.

Outside our cabin door I kissed her as she dug in her purse for our door keys and when she finally had it open I suggested to her,

“Thank you for such a great date. Maybe we could do it again sometime. I don’t suppose there’s any chance of being asked in for a nightcap or a coffee?”

“Well… I don’t usually ask my dates in on the first date, but I suppose that since we did have such a great time…. Come in and I’ll make you a coffee.” And she opened the door wide and allowed me follow her inside.

“While I make the coffee why don’t you find some music on the sound system.” Mom put the jug on and spooned some powdered coffee into a couple of mugs as I twiddled the knob and found some easy listening dance music.

“That sounds great. Here’s your drink. Why don’t you sit down and relax?” Mum handed me a mug and I replied,

“I’d much rather have another dance with you. I really enjoyed that one before and would have liked to carry on.” Mom placed her mug next to mine on the table and slipped off her shoes and we slowly swayed back and forth in the close confines of the cabin.

“Would you let me slip your dress off and I’ll take off my shirt. I really want to feel your breasts pressing against my chest.” I whispered in Mom’s ear and she moved back from me and reached behind her neck to undo the fastening, allowing me to lift it up and over her head. She was left standing in front of me in a waist length slip and her sexy uplift bra. I undid the top couple of buttons on my shirt and, without undoing any more, I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it clear then returning to remove her bra.

When we were both naked to the waist we recommenced dancing and the feel of her tits, with hard swollen nipples, crushed against me had my cock hard and throbbing against her tummy, almost instantly. We swayed together for a while longer before I moved backwards to the settee and sat down, pulling Mom to stand facing me, between my widespread legs. I gripped the elastic waistband of her slip and slid it to the floor and encouraged her to kick it clear then I slowly pushed the waistband of her panties down a bit to leave her standing in front of me, almost nude, with her arms hanging loosely at her sides. Mom just stood there, unprotesting but blushing faintly – still not completely at ease with nudity, and allowed me to examine her in extreme close-up until I leant forward and placed my mouth, wide open, over her navel. I sucked hard for a second or two and then I probed with my tongue, trying to push it in as far as I could and I felt Mom suck in her breath and her stomach muscles grew tense. When I looked up, she had her eyes squeezed tightly closed, she was biting her bottom lip and her hands were clenched, she was highly stimulated and I could smell her extreme arousal.

I wrapped my arms round her upper thighs and stood up lifting her from her feet. Mom wrapped her arms around my head to keep her balance and I carried her to the armchair and lowered her into it. I fell to my knees in front of her and pulled her panties down her legs and off, leaving her completely naked, and, when I had lifted one of her legs over each arm of the chair, the reason for my being able to smell her arousal was clear. The way she was reclining left her gaping wide open and completely exposed, showing the outer lips of her cunt to be wide open and swollen, the inner lips sticking out and distinctly red coloured rather than pink and her clitoris looked to be about half as big again as it was the last time I had seen it. Mom was so excited she was exuding a lot of liquid, her whole pussy was sopping wet and there were tiny beads of her fluid slowly dribbling from her and seeping down over her bum hole. Her eyelids were now drooping and she was breathing noisily through her mouth and trembling slightly with excitement, and I hadn’t even really touched her yet.

I took a deep breath and lowered my face, stuck out my tongue and licked the full length of her pussy lips, pressing my tongue as hard against her as I could. She squealed and grabbed the back of my head with both hand and clutched my face to her cunt, desperately. I licked another couple of times, enjoying her taste, and then took hold of her clitoris and nibbled at it between my lips, flicking it at the same time with the tip of my tongue. Mom was shaking quite violently and rhythmically thrusting her pussy hard against my mouth and when I managed to look at her face she had a look as if she didn’t know what was happening to her. I went back to licking and began to run my forefinger along the split between her buttocks, probing gently at her anus each time my finger passed over it. My tongue finally found it’s way to the opening of her vagina and I thrust it in, keeping it as erect and firm as I could, and, at the same time, I pushed my finger-tip into her anus, just stretching the tightly clenched opening a little.

Mom’s re-action was dramatic and a bit frightening. Her climax appeared almost as if she was having a fit, she shook a lot more violently and cried out a lot louder and more incoherently than she had before, and she held me so tightly that I couldn’t pull away and she slammed her cunt so hard against my mouth that my lips were left bleeding from cuts caused by my teeth. When her orgasm finally ended she passed out and I was very worried as to whether I had caused her some sort of harm. I stood up and picked her up and returned to sit on the settee, cuddling her to me and keeping her warm and comforted. Finally, to my great relief, her eyes flickered open and she smiled weakly at me.

“I think it’s time for your bed.” I whispered to her, “Would you sleep with me tonight? I want to wake up with you in my arms. I won’t make love to you – that’s entirely up to you. I just want to hold you all night and sleep with you.”

Mom nodded her agreement, probably too worn out to trust her voice, so I carried her to my bunk and placed her on it. After turning out the lights and removing my underpants I joined her in bed and pulled the covers over us, moulding myself into her back and wrapping my arms around her. I loved the sensations and feelings that having her in my arms induced and, even though my erection was lying in the split of her bum and pressing firmly against her, I was content merely to hold her and not seek sexual relief. I was almost dropping off when Mom finally spoke,

“Are you all right? I feel awful about me getting so much pleasure from you again and still not giving you anything in return. Are you sure I can’t do something to bring you to an orgasm? I’ll do anything you want.”

I felt like demanding that she let me fuck her but I knew that I would feel really guilty if I took advantage of her gratitude to make her do something that she didn’t really want to.

“Would you mind if I made myself come by rubbing against your bum?” Mom didn’t answer but made her agreement plain by pressing back and moving against me. I placed one hand over her breast and spread the other one over her lower belly and onto the top of her cunt and then slowly began to slide my cock back and forth along her bum, holding her against me. As I got more and more aroused I pushed and rubbed against her with increasing force and rapidity until I reached my orgasm and began to ejaculate, spurting my discharge up onto her back and on to my belly. Mom felt me squirting and clenched her buttocks squeezing my cock between them and increased my pleasure. When I had calmed down I hugged her to me, gave her pussy a quick squeeze and whispered my gratitude in her ear,

“Thanks. That was wonderful – almost as good as the real thing. You have a lovely arse, very sexy and appetising. I can’t be bothered getting out of bed to clean us up, so it will have to wait till our morning shower. Now goodnight, my beautiful sexy love.” I kissed the side of her throat and slowly drifted off with my arms holding her close to me.

Chapter 6.

We must both have slept the sleep of the dead as I woke to discover that neither of us had moved during the night. Mom was still enclosed in my arms and, while one hand had released her breast, the other was still cupping her pussy, being kept in place by her closed thighs. My semen had dried during our sleep and we were pasted together, her bum and lower back to my groin and belly. Mom stirred soon after me and she wriggled happily in my embrace and pushed herself back against me.

“Morning, sleep well?”

“Mmm…, lovely thanks. You been awake for long?” Mom sounded very happy and contented this morning. “What’s the time?”

“Time we were up and showered for breakfast. We’re both covered in my dried cum and it’s stuck us together. I hope you haven’t forgotten that we’ve got the bridge tournament today, I’m really looking forward to it and I’d like to do well in it. We need to discuss our bidding system and practice some bidding this morning. Do you want the bathroom first or second or we should share it?”

“After all this we might as well share – there’s not many secrets left between us now.” Mom moved away from me, our bodies peeled apart and I climbed from the bunk and turned to help her. I led her into the bathroom and adjusted the water temperature until we were both comfortable under it. We soaped and fondled each other, both revelling in sharing this intimate time together, and we both got partially aroused but could not take the time to go any further. Mom suddenly got an embarrassed look on her face and started to say something to me but quickly stopped in confusion.

“What’s wrong? You can tell or ask me anything – you know that. Nothing you can say to me will worry me.” I tried to reassure her and encourage her to tell me what was worrying her.

“This is a bit embarrassing. I should have used the toilet before starting to shower. When I’m by myself, and I know this sounds terrible, I sometimes just piddle while showering. I’ll have to get out and go.”

“Don’t be so silly. Everybody pisses in the shower. I’m finding the thought of your peeing in my presence very exciting. I need one as well and if it will help you to relax I’ll go first if you want?” I was standing close in front of her as I said this, and I held both her shoulders to help put her at ease.

“Ok. I think it’s very naughty but, yes, you go first and it might help me to feel better about it.” Mom glanced down at my semi-erect cock and I jut relaxed my bladder and pissed. I think she expected me to turn away from her and she looked almost shocked when the hot stream of urine squirted out and splashed against her belly. When she got over her surprise she looked almost as if she was enjoying the sensation and she slowly twirled round allowing me to hose her lower back and bum. When she had completed her turn and the stream was back landing on her tummy, she grabbed my cock in her hand and directed the hot, yellow jet onto her pussy, which she had exposed by moving her feet apart and squatting a little, tilting her pelvis forward. Mom looked disappointed when my flow tapered off and came to a halt.

“God! That was sluttish. I hope you weren’t too shocked at my behaviour. I’m desperate to go now, I can’t hold it in any longer.”

I dropped to my knees in front of her and watched closely as she started, still squatting and spread a bit. There wee two or three little spurts before a strong jet hissed from her. Women were definitely a lot noisier than men, taking a piss, and the stream came out with a lot more force than I had imagined. I moved my hand between her legs and let the piss splash all over it and up my arm to my elbow. I then grabbed herby her hips, tilted her pelvis and crawled closer until she was pissing on my belly and it was running down all over my genitals. I never guessed that the feel of hot piss could be so sensual and arousing. When she was finished, the last of it just dribbling out, I wrapped my arms round her bum and buried my face in her crotch, not giving her a chance to wash or wipe herself, and kissed her pussy. I then released her and stood, saying,

“There, that should convince you that nothing about you or anything that you do could be offensive to me. I love you and your beautiful body, all of it!” Mom looked gratified and kissed me passionately, exciting me with her tongue until we had to pull apart, needing to hurry from the shower, our dalliances having delayed us until we were in danger of missing breakfast.

We got to the dining room in time and, after breakfast, we completed our four laps of the ship before settling down to talk bridge. A couple of hours dealing and bidding hands, then discussing them, had us both thinking on the same wavelength and we returned to our cabin to get changed for lunch and the tournament.

The first session of the tournament went well and ended with Mom and I in fifth place at the end of it, and very satisfied, considering that there were 30 pairs taking part and that we had not played together for almost 12 years. The smorgasbord meal was expertly prepared and presented and, after we had eaten, there was a break of a further 30 minutes before play recommenced for the evening session. We moved outside and did a turn round the deck, finishing up at the stern to relax and get some fresh air. Mom leant against the rail, watching the wake, and I stood behind her clasping her in my arms and I think we both enjoyed the feel of my cock pressing against her bum. I was starting to feel that we were becoming a regular couple and, deep down, I wasn’t sure how I felt about this, long term. I loved her and lusted for her body but she was my mother and I wasn’t sure if, in face of the possible problems, we could hold a relationship together for any length of time.

Our play in the second session went even better than in the first, we were getting more used to each others’ bidding and play, and our results on each board were starting to indicate that we might have a chance of catching up with the leaders and finishing in the money. After the last shift I felt that we had played so well there might even be a possibility that we could win, but, as the man said, ‘The best Laid Plans and all that’, I misunderstood one of Mom’s bids and we finished up in the wrong contract and, to compound matters, I totally butchered the play of the hand. We were both a bit shaken over this misunderstanding and were hesitant in bidding the last board and failed quite badly on that one as well. Sixty hands for the day and we fell apart on the last two – very disappointing – and when the final results were announced, Mr and Mrs McCabe were called in third by a very narrow margin.