The Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you. Thank you. They are so delicate and beautiful, but they are practically indecent. They won’t hide anything and certainly they’re not for keeping me warm. I might just as well wear nothing.”

“Put them on and let me see you in them.” And Mom put on the bra and slid the panties up to her thighs and then stood and pulled them right on. She stepped into the middle of the room and twirled in front of me, with her arms outstretched. She was beautiful and amazingly sensual with the almost non-existent black underwear concealing nothing, rather accentuating all her hidden charms.

“God you’re sexy! I’m going to enjoy taking them off you tonight. Look at the effect you’re having on me.” I stood to let Mom see how my cock was pushing out the front of my underpants, and then went on, “Now we’d better get dressed or we will miss out and, after all that exercise today, I’m really quite hungry.”

We enjoyed yet another fine meal and stopped in at a bar for about an hour before deciding to have an early night as we were going ashore for another swim next day, the ship not departing until the mid-day tide, and we were getting up early to give Mom a trim for her new bikini. When we reached our cabin we both stripped down to our underwear and I sat on the settee and Mom stood before me. I mouthed at her breasts first and then pushed my face into her crotch and nuzzled at her pussy through her nickers before moving back and removing her bra and then slowly sliding her panties down and off. I moved her around, sat her down on the settee and knelt in front of her and then went down on her. The effect of my mouth and tongue on her cunt had the same effect as last time and Mom was left barely conscious after her orgasm ended.

I helped her to my bunk, stripped off my undies and climbed in beside her, and, as I was reaching over to flick off the light, heard her say.

“Don’t switch it off just yet. I’m going to return what you have just done for me and bring you off with my mouth. I was really enjoying it this morning when you stopped me so this time just lie there and let me finish.” Mom turned to face the bottom of the bed and move down to begin sucking and licking my cock. I was already very hard and excited from my earlier exertions and it was not long before I neared my climax. I had begun to work a couple of fingers in and out of Mom’s pussy, which was right beside my face and from the state of her she was enjoying my blow-job almost as much as me. When I started to cum she made no effort to pull away and began to swallow furiously, managing to take all that I spurted out, probably not a great deal, this being my third spending of the day.

I enjoyed trimming her pubes next morning and talked her in to letting me clear the hairs from round her lips to allow me more access with my tongue and she looked even sexier after I had completed this, and she quickly reaped the oral benefits of letting me do it.

Life on and off the boat continued on in this manner for the rest of our tour and, by the time we re-entered the harbour we had set out from, Mom and I had fucked and sucked each other for many, many hours. We were totally familiar with each others’ body and desires and it was as if we had been wed for a long time. The decision to live together had been made days ago and our next problem was going to be explaining ourselves to Julie and John and his wife. I had told Mom that I would handle this and she had readily agreed, with some relief, not knowing that Julie and I had been having sex for years.

When we got off the plane we expected to be collected by Sue in my car and it came as a big surprise to find out that it was Julie, it looked as if I wouldn’t have to post her gift after all. We didn’t get to say much to her as we went through landing formalities, collected our luggage and cleared customs and we were pleased to eventually be relaxing in my car with Julie driving us home.

“Well, did you guys have an absolutely great time and was the ship all that you expected? Meals great? And the entertainment?” We answered all Julie’s questions and reassured her that we had both had a marvellous trip.

“And what about your love lives? Did you both find some one to have a fling with?” Julie looked over at us and, when she saw Mom blushing, she went on, “You didn’t! Not with each other! I’m ashamed of you both! Don’t you know that sort of carry-on is illegal?” Mom had her scarlet face turned away and missed seeing Julie grin and wink at me. “You just wait till I get the two of you home. I’m going to slap your bare bums. But then - I suppose you’d both enjoy that.” And she laughed out loud.

“Err.. Mom.” I said, to get her attention, “Ah… I sort of forgot to tell you that Julie and I have been fucking each other for years. I didn’t think that she would be too surprised or shocked to learn that we were lovers. The only one I’m worried about telling is John.”

“There’s no need to worry about him. I’ll tell him – you don’t think I went without for all those years after you left home first. We had sex right up till he got married and would probably still be at it if Sue didn’t keep such a close eye on him.” Julie didn’t look the least bit embarrassed about telling us this.

“Damn! Incest going on all around me and I never suspected a thing. I hope your father didn’t know or suspect anything – it would have killed him.” Mom sounded as if she had settled down and she went on, “What are you doing back here, anyway? I thought we wouldn’t see you for ages, your job being what it is?”

“When I got there I realised that I didn’t want to be apart any longer so I resigned my job, sublet my flat and moved back here for good.”

“And where did you intend to live and what happened that suddenly caused this change of heart. No, don’t tell me, let me guess, you were going to move in with Joe here. I thought you both looked a bit guilty when you stayed with me overnight after Dad’s funeral. What are we going to do now as Joe and I were going to live with each other? I suppose I had better move aside for the two of you.” Mom looked distressed at her sudden loss of me and I was just going to reassure her when Julie replied,

“I don’t see why the three of us can’t live together. It would look a lot better to outsiders and unless he’s changed a lot, Joe should be able to keep both of us satisfied. I love sex but I don’t have to have it every night.”

This seemed like a brilliant and logical solution, and, as she said, a mother and daughter combination would appear as if they were chaperoning each other and who would suspect a son doing anything with both his sister and mother present. We decided to have a more formal discussion that night and decide properly but I was sure what the outcome would be after we had considered all the pros and cons and I was already deciding in my mind what furniture and appliances I would bring from my flat.

The End.