The Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking into account the length of time since we had last played together this was an excellent result and we set off for our cabin very content and happy. When we had collected our prizes neither one of us had corrected their mistake identifying of our marital status and Mom smiled at me as I took her hand and asked,

“Do you want to stop and get a nightcap from our prize money, Wife.”

“You can have a drink, I’ll see if I can get some sort of hot milk drink. I’m all buzzing and I’ll never get to sleep like this.”

We finally got to our cabin, me having had a brandy and Mom a hot chocolate, where she asked,

“Do you mind if we sleep in our own bunks tonight. I’m absolutely worn out and my brains reeling. I think I just need to sleep. Is that OK?”

I agreed that it was fine, a bit sad to be sleeping apart, but I knew how she felt - my brain was numb as well. The concentration needed over that length of time was certainly taxing and extremely tiring. Mom was quickly stripped down to her underwear and she removed her bra and put on her pyjama jacket then kicked her nickers aside to step into her pyjama pants, waiting till I was ready for bed in just my underpants, before going over to climb up to her top bunk with my assistance. She now felt no need for me to pull the privacy curtains, so I was soon tucked up in my bunk as well, with the lights off. I was soon asleep but it didn’t fel like very long before I was woken by mom’s voice.

“Are you awake? I can’t sleep. My minds’ still buzzing - thinking about all the hands today. Can I come down there with you?”

Mom was sure of my response as I heard her move to the ladder and begin to climb down before I’d managed to pull myself together enough to answer. I flipped on the light and watched her climb in and over me to cuddle in at my side. We lay there, kissing and fondling each other and she finally leant over and whispered softly in my ear,

“I think I’m ready to make love with you. You’ve done everything for me and it’s time I gave you some satisfaction in return. You’ll have to take it easy at first as it’s been a long time for me.” Mom rolled over onto her back and I sat up.

I unbuttoned her top and flipped it open, baring her breasts that I began to lick and suck on, also nibbling on her nipples watching them pucker up and stick out, hard as little marbles. I slid one arm round her back, under her jacket, and sat her up and removed it and dropped it over the side, lowering her back down. I kissed my way down her front and unfastened her pants and flipped them open and kissed and licked my way lower, until I lifted her bum clear of the mattress and slid them down and off and dropped them on top of the jacket.

Grasping her ankles I encouraged her to move them up towards her butt and to spread her knees apart, opening herself to me. When she was in this position I could easily see that she was very aroused and ready, and after lowering my face I licked the full length of her pussy just the once and then fastened on her clitoris and gave that just one lick and nibble before rolling onto my back and lifting my arse to slide my underpants off. I crawled round till I was between Mom’s wide-spread knees and knelt up straight in front of her. By now my cock was rock hard, throbbing and pressing against my belly and there was pre-cum leaking from its’ purplish head. I could not remember ever being this excited before and I didn’t know if it because what we were about to do was so forbidden or because I loved Mom and her beautiful body so much.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I can get off some other way if you’re not really happy about it.”

Mom groaned out her reply,

“God yes. I can’t wait to get that beautiful thing inside me. Can’t you see how ready I am? It feels like fluid is pouring out of me.”

Mom’s cunt was extremely wet and gaping open so I lowered myself down and supported myself with one arm while I guided the head of my cock to her opening. When I felt that it was seated correctly at the front of her vagina, I slowly lowered myself till I was lying on top of her and slowly pushed it in. Her cunt was hot, moist, slippery and, considering her having borne three children, surprisingly tight. When I was about half way in Mom groaned out,

“Stop there for a moment. It feels so wonderful I would like to savour it for a few seconds.” I managed to stop and remain motionless until she went on, “Oh, that’s an absolutely marvellous feeling. Now push it right in as slowly as you can.”

Mom lifted her feet from the bed and wrapped her legs around my bum and dragged my cock deeply into her and we paused again for a short time before she encouraged me to begin thrusting in and out. We moved slowly at first but as we got into each other’s rhythm we began to move faster and shove harder, Mom pushing her pelvis as hard at me as I was against her. Pretty soon we had gone from making love to fucking each other, both desperate to reach an orgasm, and the noise of our intercourse must have been obvious to anyone nearby. We were both groaning and panting loudly and our bodies were slapping together noisily almost completely drowning out the squishing sound our genitals were making due to all the moisture we were creating. I was getting close to reaching my peak and I gasped this out to Mom who groaned back that she was too. Finally I felt it begin and I really rammed my cock home and kept it shoved hard in there, trying not too move, as it contracted and relaxed, contracted and relaxed, squirting my semen in forceful jets deep inside her. It was almost painful but a great feeling type of pain and all too soon it was over. I discovered that Mom had climaxed right after mine started, but hers lasted longer and she was still shaking, crying out and clutching me desperately after I had finished. I lay there on top of her after it was all over with my cock still buried in her, but growing soft, and when I rolled us both over so my weight was not on top of her it fell from her and she sighed in disappointment.

“Well that was the best sex I’ve ever had. How was it for you? Are you still happy that we did this? I wish I could do it to you again right now but what you women can to a man is absolutely shameful.”

Mom lowered her face and gave me a long and deep kiss and then moved her face to the side and breathed in my ear,

“It’s a long time since I’ve felt like this. If I was to die tonight I’d die happy. I can’t remember your father ever making love to me better than that and we practised a lot when we first got married. I think I’ll just sleep like this and I might be able to get you started again in the morning if we’ve time before breakfast. Now pull the covers over us.”

She wriggled until she was comfortable, still lying on top of me with our wet genitals still pressed against each other, obviously meaning what she said about sleeping on top of me.

Chapter 7

I woke to discover that Mom had moved down the bed to my genitals, and she was ‘Playing’ with my cock that was rapidly coming to attention. Mom was stroking the shaft with one hand and had my balls cupped in her other. I didn’t acknowledge that I was awake and I just lay there to see what would transpire, as Mom continued to stroke me and to gently squeeze and manipulate my testicles. I was getting really aroused and finding it increasingly difficult to remain motionless and quiet, until, when she lowered her head and licked the head of my cock, flicking up the bead of moisture with her tongue, I couldn’t help myself groaning and jerking my lower regions up at her. Mom looked at me somewhat guiltily and said,

“Oh! I’ve woken you! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that – you were sleeping so peacefully, but I couldn’t resist getting a closer look at the thing that gave me so much pleasure last night. It’s so beautiful and commanding when it stands up, all swollen and hard, and I feel so envious of it. It tastes nice too.”

“It’s a wonderful way to be woken. Don’t let me stop what you were doing. It’s early enough for us to make love again before we get up, if you want.” I smiled contentedly at her as she went back to fondling me. Mom lowered her face back to my crotch and I thought she was going to take my cock into her mouth but she paused and looked up at me, somewhat nervously. I figured that she was worried about what I would think of her if she sucked me so I quickly put her mind at rest by saying,

“Go ahead, Mom. I’d absolutely love it if you sucked my cock – so, if you want to, don’t hesitate.” Mom waited no longer and lowered her wide- open mouth over the head of my erection. The sensation of being enclosed in her hot, wet mouth was indescribable – it was something like entering her pussy but different – not better or worse, just different. When she took even more of my cock into her mouth and then began to run her tongue up and down the shaft and to lick the groove under the head I was almost crying with pure pleasure. After only a couple of minutes of her attention I felt that I was going to cum any second and I grabbed her head in my hands and pulled her away.

“Don’t! Don’t! Why are you stopping me? Let me go!” Mom was protesting vehemently, trying to get free and to return to my cock.

“You’re getting me far too excited. I’ll be ejaculating in your mouth any second and I would much rather fuck you so we can both have a climax. Now let’s both just calm down a bit before we carry on and it won’t be all over so quickly.” I was already calming a bit and, while still just as hard, I was not quite so close to orgasm.

“You’re a bossy spoilsport. I wanted to feel you spurting in my mouth and to taste your semen. Oh well … what are we going to do today?” Mom changed the subject to take my mind off sex and to help me calm down. I then did something that was totally stupid, in hindsight, when I replied,

“I thought we might go ashore and buy you a bathing suit and then have a swim on one of the beaches.”

“Are we reaching a port today? How marvellous!”

“I think you’ll find, going by the quiet and the lack of movement, we are already tied up. We must have arrived during the night.” And I watched, aghast, as Mom, totally forgetting about what we were doing, leapt from the bunk and almost flew across the room to the porthole to peer out, kneeling on the settee.

“You’re right. What a lovely town – and look at all those shops. I can see some other passengers already going ashore. Lets get a move on.” She was excited and any thoughts of sex seemed to have exited her mind, overcome by the prospects of visiting some new shops.

I left my bed, went over and stood close behind her and looked over her shoulder at the little village outside. I stretched my hand down and put it on her pussy and slipped a couple of fingers inside her, she was still well lubricated so, ignoring her protests, I held her in place and forced her knees apart and slipped my cock into her from behind.

“Ooof! What are you doing? We should be getting dressed. I can’t wait … Oh! It does feel good though...” Mom’s voice trailed off and she began to concentrate on our fucking, bracing herself, with her chin resting on her folded arms placed on the back of the settee. She still had her face pressed up against the porthole and if anyone happened to have binoculars focussed on our cabin it would have been obvious what was happening to her. She was flushed bright red, grimacing in pleasure and she was crying out from the enjoyment of it all. It was no longer necessary for me to hold her in place, she had well and truly entered into the spirit of our action, so I had put my arms around under her to hold a breast in each hand. I squeezed and tugged each tit in time with my thrusts into her, occasionally releasing her breasts to pinch each nipple and tug on them. I was starting to slam my cock into her cunt, very deeply and very firmly, and the sounds of my belly slapping against her bum were quite loud and her buttocks were turning a faint red colour.

I finally reached my peak and released her breasts to wrap both my arms round her belly and drag her bum back against me as hard as I could, planting my seed as far inside my mother as possible. When she felt me release her breasts to grab her belly Mom started to climax with me and for the first time we orgasmed in unison, both of us aware of and enjoying the others pleasure and joy. When we had both finished I stepped back and Mom stood and turned to wrap her arms around me as we cuddled and kissed, enjoying the aftermath of our coupling.

After one of us suggested that it was time we were getting ready we released each other and moved apart. I looked down at her cunt and her gaze followed mine,

“I hope that you can’t get pregnant. I haven’t given that a thought and it certainly looks as if I’ve pumped enough in you to cause at least one.”

We both looked at the mixture of our fluids that were oozing from her pussy and slowly seeping down her leg.

“We’re quite safe. I went through the change a few years ago. It hasn’t turned off my desires as I thought it would though. Come on, let’s get in the shower before I dribble a mess onto the floor out here.” Mom tugged me to the bathroom, asking as we entered and turned the shower on,

“Do you want me to pee before we shower or do you want a replay of yesterday?”
I stepped into the shower stall and, pulling her in after me, I knelt and asked her to begin pissing and moved to let it completely wash over the front side of my body. When she finished I stood and facing her asked if she wanted it as well and Mom knelt, in turn, and took hold of my cock to direct the stream of piss herself. I let flow and watched as she squeezed her eyes closed and guided the flow over her head and face and then washed it all over her front. My cock slowly erected in her grasp and when I stopped pissing Mom regained her feet and moved against me, saying,

“I think the feeling of submission that it gives me is why I find your pissing on me so gratifying. Weird eh?” I had to agree and admit that I had the same feelings as her piddle washed over me – I guess we were both deviates.

Mom cuddled me and kissed me, open mouthed, before she washed herself off and I could taste the faintly bitter taste that lingered on her skin. I didn’t find it at all repulsive and this confirmed what I had told her earlier, nothing she could do could make her offensive to me. My erection had not gone away and was squeezed between our close together bodies and I decided not to let it go to waste. I took her weight, lifting her with one hand grasping each buttock and lowered her down onto my cock, Mom wrapping her arms round my neck and her legs round my waist. This time we made slow and gentle love and soon reached a soft, lingering orgasm as the warm water flowed over us, washing the remains of urine and sweat from our bodies.

By the time we had finished drying off and getting dressed we found that we had wasted so much time that we had missed breakfast and we decided to go directly ashore and grab something in town. We walked off the ship and strolled up the main street of the town. It was small and laid back to the extreme, different in almost every way to our hometown and we soon found a small café where, for just a few pence, we got to sit at a sidewalk table where we were delivered a variety of tropical fruits, fresh brewed coffee and hot rolls with a selection of spreads. All in all it had been a great way to start the day, two bouts of sex and then a stroll in the sunshine to this tasty and unhurried breakfast and the day looked continuing on this high plateau.

Following directions we got from our waiter we found our way to a small shop that specialised in ladies under wear and swimsuits, and, ignoring Mom’s suggestion that I wait in the bar across the road, I accompanied her inside. While Mom was fumbling her way through a rack of swimwear I wandered around and looked over the many racks of underwear, marvelling at the sexiness of these tiny wisps of almost nothing. A set of completely see-through black panties and bra caught my eye and I asked the attendant to wrap a set that would fit Mom, who I pointed out, and I also got her to wrap up, separately, an identical set in cream. I was careful not to let Mom see me making my purchases and when I had them deep in the pockets of my jacket, that I was carrying, I rejoined her and asked to see what she had chosen. She held up a one-piece in black, then a one piece in blue and finally a bikini also in blue.

“These three have taken my eye and I can’t decide which one. What do you think?”

“Don’t ask me! You know what my sense of fashion is like. Why don’t you try them and then we’ll decide.” Mom nodded her head and, saying that she would do that, she headed for the small changing cubicle with a curtain-covered doorway. I followed her in, ignoring her protests, and sat on the only chair to watch.

“You shouldn’t be in here. What if someone sees?” Mom didn’t seem to keen for me to be in there with her.

“Everyone thinks we are husband and wife and why shouldn’t your husband help you choose a new suit.” I had no intention of moving and she could see this and began to remove her clothes. When she was standing in just her panties and bra, the white cotton set, she picked up the black one piece and went to put it on over her underwear, she was suddenly modest in front of me and I think it was because we were in a public shop.

“Don’t be so ridiculous! You can’t see if they fit properly like that. Now get your undies off – no one but me can see you, and you’ve definitely got nothing left to hide from me.” Mom looked embarrassed, I don’t know whether from her silliness or at the prospect of being naked but she did as I said and removed her bra and nickers. When she had the suit on it fitted her like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination, and it suited her perfectly. The blue single piece also fitted the same way, showing, quite clearly, that her nipples were erect and sticking out, and moulding her pussy so closely that the lips and the split between them were just as obvious as her nipples.

“Hmm not much to choose between those two.” I said, “Try the bikini on.”

The bikini was also an excellent fit and she looked beautiful and sexy in it.

“Lift your arms above your head and stretch up.” I requested, and, when she did as I asked, a strip of her pubic hair became visible. “We’ll have to give you a trim before venturing onto the beach. You’ll have every male there sporting a hard-on when they see you without subjecting them to that as well.” I laughed and suggested that she buy the black one-piece and the bikini and she agreed and removed it to get dressed.

“Come and let me kiss you before you get dressed.” I ordered and, when she came over to me a bit suspicious of my intentions, I dropped to my knees and buried my face below her tummy and kissed her pussy. “I think I might grab a quick taste as well since I’m already down here.” And I gave a couple of swipes along her cunt with my tongue.

“Don’t! How can you do that to me here? Imagine if someone comes in to see why we are taking so long. Let me go. Please.” Mom was getting a bit het-up so I turned her loose and, sadly, watched her cover her nakedness by putting her clothes back on.

We hired a motor scooter when we left the shop and spent the rest of the day touring the island, Mom quickly learning to relax on the pillion seat, and visiting a couple of the beaches to have a swim. It was a lovely, relaxing day and we were quite tired when we got back to the liner. We had timed our return to give us time to change for dinner and, when Mom was sitting naked in front of her mirror, I got my present from my jacket and presented it to her, saying,

“Maybe you might like to wear these to dinner tonight.” and watched as Mom eagerly unwrapped her parcel. Her eyes lit up when she discovered what was inside and held them up to admire them.