The Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was lying on her pillow she asked me to pull her curtain to shut out some of the daylight and after doing so I dropped onto my own bunk with some relief. I thought that I would have to jerk myself off yet again, I was getting more like a horny schoolboy all the time, but I was almost dozing off without doing so when I when I heard faint sounds coming from above. Mom was breathing somewhat jerkily, but very quietly, and I could see from the bottom of her bunk that she was making small rhythmic movements. When I could make out faint squishy sounds my suspicions were confirmed, Mom was not quite as immune to our togetherness as she was making out and she was masturbating, thinking I was already asleep and would not notice. I smiled to myself and lay there listening to her reach an almost, but not quite, silent climax and I dozed off not having made a sound.

I woke to the sounds of Mom clambering down the ladder and when I opened my eyes it was to the sight of her slowly appearing from above clad in her underwear, a lovely way to wake. I decided not to let her know I was awake and I only opened my eyes a slit to see what she would do and found that when she was safely on the floor she peered in at me and well and truly gave me a once over. She seemed to be as interested in my body as I was in hers and she appeared reluctant to drag herself away to the bathroom. I figured that it would be a long evening if I didn’t do something about my erection and took advantage of her bathroom visit to masturbate myself to orgasm, imagining pulling Mom’s panties off and burying my face in her cunt. The sound of the toilet flushing well and truly drowned out any noise I made in the throes of my orgasm and I lay there recovering as Mom showered.

When she came out wrapped in a towel I was sitting up ready and headed in to sit on the toilet for while and then shower and shave. Mom was dressed in an almost strapless dress and looking stunning when I emerged and I decided on a tie and jacket in keeping with her.

Dinner was yet another delightful experience and afterwards we strolled outside to lean on the railing and watch the sunset before going inside and locating at a table. We got through a couple of bottles of wine during the evening and spent a lot of time on the dance floor. We were holding each other quite closely by the end of the evening and Mom didn’t seem to mind the feel of my erection pressing against her tummy, or at least she didn’t mention it or try to pull away, and I was certainly not bothered by her breasts pressing against me.

When Mom headed off to the powder room a well-dressed man came over and sat for a moment to ask me,

“Would you mind if I asked your lovely wife to dance with me?”

“She’s not my…” I automatically started to reply before pausing, “ er.. mine to decide for. You’ll have to ask her yourself and she’ll make her own mind up.”

When she returned she turned him down nicely saying that she as only going to have one more dance and then head off to bed. We headed out onto the floor to a slow number and when we were moving together I whispered on her ear,

“He took us for husband and wife. I suppose a lot of the others do as well.”

“Yes a couple of ladies at the hairdressers this morning mentioned what a lovely couple my husband and I made. I didn’t put them straight, either.” Mom giggled nervously. “I was going to mention it to you but forgot.”

“Let’s keep up the pretence,” she went on, “You start calling me Helen instead of Mom. There’s no reason why anyone should know our private business anyway. I think I’ve had enough and I might go back to our cabin. You stay if you want.”

“ I always take my dates home.” I replied, “Anyway I’ve had enough too. Lets go back and have a nightcap before bed. I brought some brandy with us.”

I poured us a couple of brandies when we got back to our room and we sat beside each other on the settee to sip them, and I stretched my free arm round Mom’s shoulder and gave her a hug, She reached up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then leaned her head against my shoulder and slowly consumed her brandy. When she was finished she pulled herself from me and, refusing my offer of another, stepped out of her shoes and removed her dress, me having to grab her when she lurched alarmingly at one stage, I think she may have had more to drink than she was used to. She was wearing silky grey underwear tonight, of the short loose-legged type that clung very sensuously, and when she bent over to get her nightwear from the drawer the legs rode up, exposing the lower part of her butt cheeks. I was not sure how long I would be able to suffer all this exposure as it was having much more effect on me than I had anticipated before we set out.

Mom came out of the bathroom in a nightie that only fell as far as mid-thigh, and, with the bathroom light behind her clearly outlining her body, I was almost certain she was not wearing panties beneath it. She was drunker now than when she went into the bathroom and, with the liquor was sneaking slowly up on her, Mom sort of floated across the floor to me and twirled in front of me and brushed her panties and bra, which she was holding outstretched, across my face as she gaily said,

“I had a wonderful time tonight. It was just as if I was young again. Thank you all so much for being such wonderful children and you in particular for coming with me. I just wish I could do something special for you.”

I knew something special that she could do for me, but 37 years of inhibitions had been well drummed into me and I couldn’t overcome the knowledge that this was my mother I was fantasising about.

When she went to climb the ladder I quickly realised that she would never be able to manage it without major help from me, so this time, instead of merely bracing her by holding her hips, I had to partly lift her and then heave her from the ladder to the bunk. With my lifting the skirt of her nightie rose to almost bum level and as she was being heaved onto the bedding her legs fell apart a little and I found myself with my face almost buried in her bare nether regions. My suspicions were confirmed that she was not wearing panties and I couldn’t resist pressing my lips briefly against the bare skin of her buttock. To my relief, I don’t think Mom realised, in her drunken state, what she had revealed to me or what I had done and I breathed easily again when she settled down and almost instantly went to sleep. I pulled the covers over her and decide that it would be wise to put up the safety rails so I snapped them into position, pulled her curtains and climbed under my own sheets, to drop off wondering, somewhat nervously, where all this might lead to.

Chapter 4.

I woke first again next morning and I felt decidedly down in the dumps. I had a headache trying to break through, my mouth tasted like a chicken-coop floor and I was worried that any intake of food or drink would cause my stomach to chuck in the towel. It never ceases to amaze me how drinking reasonable quantities of something that seemed so good at the time, could have such a debilitating effect next day. I crawled gingerly from my bunk and disappeared into the bathroom to emerge feeling much better having used the toilet and shower and had a shave. I brewed a pot of coffee and settled down again this morning with today’s newsletter to await Mom’s awakening, not expecting her to be in anywhere near as good a mood and condition as yesterday.

Finally, a painful groan signalled her return to the land of the living but it was some time before I could make out any movement behind the curtain, Her bleary eyed face eventually poked through and she grunted out a demand for coffee which I provided for her to disappear with. After another long delay, more grumbling and groaning indicated that she was going to leave her nest. The curtain dragged back and Mom moved towards the bottom of the bed, complaining ceaselessly, until she was beside the ladder where she readied herself to lower her legs over the side. I was on my feet by this time, not exactly sure of her sobriety, and, worried that she would fall to the floor, I warned her not to move before I was ready.

“What the devil did I drink yesterday? I feel like I’m dying and it can’t come quick enough.” It sounded as if Mom’s tongue was double size.

“Well, we had a couple of gins each at the bar before dinner, we had a couple of glasses of wine with our meal and then the two bottles of wine at the dance between us and, just to finish ourselves off, we had a large brandy each as a nightcap. It’s no wonder you don’t feel too good, but trust me, you will come right.” I suddenly realised why I didn’t feel so good myself when I woke up, we had consumed a lot more alcohol than we should have.

Mom groaned and began to slide forward to lower her legs over the side and I reached up to grab her. I was distracted by the sight of her nightie sliding up her legs from her movement and when her legs parted just a little I got a bit of a glimpse of Mom’s pubic hair (seemingly very dark and luxurious) and the top of her pussy (just the start of the split between her lips). It was only a fleeting glimpse as Mom didn’t wait for me to grab a hold of her and sort of toppled forward into my arms, wrapping hers’ desperately around my neck, and virtually fell from the bunk with me trying to hold her up. She slowly slid to the floor and the way she was pressed against me caused her nightie to slide up her body till the hem was at her waist level. I didn’t realise this until she hugged me and thanked me for saving her and, when I hugged her back, I let my hands slide down her body once again intending to cop a quick squeeze her bum through her nightie and I was absolutely shocked to encounter bare flesh. Mom got just as big a shock and she pulled away from me in some confusion, giving me a clear view of her tummy and hairy pubic area as the nightie fell back into place.

“Oh Shit! I’m sorry, dear, really sorry! I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that. It must be the drink that’s made me so careless and clumsy.” Mom seemed most distressed about it all but it was definitely not a problem for me, it was all that I had been hoping for, for some time. She quickly fumbled some underwear from her drawer and fled to the privacy and security of the bathroom to spend some time regaining her composure.

She was in there for some time and I heard all the usual toileting noises and when she finally emerged I was careful to be engrossed in the newsletter. This morning Mom was wearing her nightie and she went straight to the dresser and slipped her shorts on without removing it first and then she turned her back to me to put on her blouse and I saw that she had put on her underwear in the bathroom. I had moved forward slightly to give me a view past the closet but Mom was so intent on not meeting my eye and keeping herself turned away from me, I don’t think she was aware of my continued interest in watching her.

She brushed her hair and did the make-up thing and we set off for breakfast with barely a word having passed between us. Breakfast was a virtual replay of yesterdays’ without the chitchat that occurs when two people are comfortable and relaxed in each other’s company. Conversation this morning was very ‘formal’ and not at all relaxed – Mom was obviously reading a lot more into her accidental exposure than necessary. We set off on our promenade laps of the deck and still there was little or no response to my efforts to break the ice and, when we had finished our 3 laps, Mom indicated that she was returning to the cabin.

“Won’t you come and relax with me at the stern and watch the sea for a while? The fresh air and soothing sight of the wake and waves will help cure your hangover.” Without saying anything she nodded her acceptance and we leant against the railing, side by side.

After a few moments I put my arms around her shoulders and cuddled her to me saying quietly,

“You’re being silly making such a big thing out of what was, after all, just an accidental exposure. I don’t know why you’re so worried and embarrassed.”

“I’m just worried that you found me to be just a repulsive old woman and are disappointed and disgusted at my drunken and sluttish behaviour. I’m so sorry and hope your feelings won’t ruin your holiday.” Mom hadn’t looked at me as she blurted this out and I could hear, in her voice, that tears weren’t far away.

I turned her face to mine and saw that there were, in fact, tears in her eyes and I pulled her into my arms and reassured her,

“You silly thing! How could I possibly think that you are sluttish or disgusting? You’re a very beautiful and sexy woman who finally let her hair down a bit after a long worrying time. Most women would have cracked under the strain you’ve coped with and we all love and admire you and think you’re absolutely wonderful. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, you do could change my feelings towards you. You’re my ideal of a perfect woman, wife and mother and I love you with all my heart. Now stop all this nonsense and let’s get on with enjoying ourselves the way we have been.”

The smile had returned to Mom’s face and she reached up and pulled my head down to hers and gave me a long kiss. This was slightly more than the usual mother/son kiss but was definitely not that of lovers – Mom had her lips parted slightly and it was a moist and firm meeting of our mouths. I was slightly breathless when she released me and responded,

“You can’t know how much better that makes me feel. I was sure I had ruined everything and it would be awful for the rest of our time together. I’ll be a lot more careful in future and try to keep myself hidden from you.”

“Don’t be silly. I enjoyed seeing you. You have a very nice body and should be proud of it, the way you have looked after yourself.” I was quite definite in the way I spoke, trying to make sure that she understood that I certainly didn’t find her at all repulsive, and I decide to be even more dating, “In fact if you want to show me even more of yourself I would be delighted.”

There was a silence for a few seconds and then she giggled, bumped her body against mine and returned,

“I know who is being silly! I’m just your Mom with an old and nearly worn out body. No-body but your father has thought me at all sexy for years. Now let’s go back to our cabin and decide what we are going to do today. I need more caffeine as well.”

As we returned below decks I thought to myself that she would be surprised if she learned just who found her very, very sexually attractive. When we were safely ensconced in our own private space Mom filled the jug and while it was heating she headed to the toilet, asking me to make coffee. I quickly zeroed in on the fact that this time Mom did not shut the door fully, just pushed it to, and I wondered if she had decided to relax her inhibitions and maybe allow me to become more familiar with her. She certainly seemed more at ease with the whole situation, continuing to chatter to me as she sat and pissed, the hissing sound of her peeing and the splash of urine hitting the toilet were clearly audible over our talking, and she just continued on as she unrolled toilet paper and wiped herself.

While we drank our coffees we talked about what we should do after lunch and Mom suggested that we should see if we could reserve a spa pool for a couple of hours, and I agreed eagerly, the thought of a soothing water massage in a spa was very enticing, especially since it had been such a long time from my last one. A quick phone call secured a reservation and I was looking forward to it in eager anticipation.

“There’s only one problem,” Mom said, ‘I never thought about needing a swimsuit on board and I intended to buy one at our first stop over. Will it bother you if I just wear ordinary panties and bra?”

It certainly wouldn’t bother me and I assured her that she would definitely be ok in that attire. Collecting our ‘relaxing in the sun’ gear, which we now had sorted into a small travel bag, we headed off to find a couple of sun-loungers till lunchtime. It was definitely a lot easier not having to dig out towels, books, sunglasses, lotion etc and the other things needed to make ‘relaxing’ possible and while Mom was sorting herself out and guarding my seat I went down to the pursers to pay the small nominal fee for the spa, this probably being necessary to deter people from making bookings and then not using them.

The rest of the morning passed peacefully till we were called to lunch. A number of other passengers stopped by and chatted and I had not made much progress into my book, which, at this rate, looked like lasting the whole voyage. I noticed that all our ‘visitors’ spoke to us as if we were married and I wondered if Mom picked up on this. I did nothing to dissuade this notion, in fact, my habit, now, of calling Mom by her first name probably reinforced people’s misconceptions. I returned our bag to our cabin and met Mom in the dining room where we again both chose a light repast of sandwiches and fruit.

We did 2 laps on our afternoon exercise today and, after a short sojourn to the railing to investigate the mystique of the sea, we headed for our spa. To my surprise Mom reached down and grasped my hand and we walked hand-in-hand like a couple, and I certainly enjoyed the feelings that this caused. We were issued a couple of large fluffy bath-towels and shown into a room with a small intimate spa-pool and, after snibbing the door, we were alone in each other’s company.

Mom looked quite embarrassed and quietly said to me,

“I’ve been thinking about this and I’m not sure if we should be doing it. I know that as soon as I get in that pool in my bra and nickers are going to turn completely see through and I might as well be naked.” Her face was a bit red with embarrassment, and she was toying, nervously, with one of the buttons on her blouse. Deciding to take a chance I quickly returned,

“I’m game if you are.”

Mom was a bit taken aback at my response and, after a short pause, she blushed even deeper and replied,

“Well, I suppose that since you’ve already seen almost everything I’ve got anyway, it’s not going to make much difference.” And she began to unbutton her blouse and remove it. I wasn’t sure whether she meant it wouldn’t make any difference if we went in nude or it wouldn’t make any difference if her underwear turned diaphanous so I undressed slowly, waiting for her cue.

When she unfastened the catch of her bra I cheered silently and began removing my own clothing a lot more eagerly, waiting anxiously for her to get out of her shorts and panties. The sight of her standing, unclothed, with her back to me and then bending down and picking up her clothing was awe-inspiring. She had an almost perfect bum, which I already knew, but the rest of her body, from a rear view, was soft, curvaceous, shadowy and all woman, and the sight of her puffy pussy lips framed in the space at the top of her thighs with just a hint of wispy, dark pubic hair, really got me going and I had to ease the waistband of my underpants carefully over the raging erection that she had caused.

Mom moved towards the pool and glanced over at me and down at my cock, her eyes widened in surprise and she quickly looked away and stepped into the water and lowered herself slowly to a seated position. I climbed in opposite her and saw that she never looked away from my erection as I also eased myself into the hot water carefully. When we had both enjoyed the feel of the bubbling water for a few minutes we were both relaxed and feeling great.

“This is absolutely wonderful. If I die tomorrow and go to heaven this is what I want to find.” Mom was reclining back, head resting on the padded rest provided, with her eyes closed and in a totally relaxed mode. Her breasts were floating just below the surface and they were a delight to behold, not too large but pert and wonderfully shaped and, possibly because they were partly floating, they looked as if they had not sagged at all. Her nipples were quite large relative to the size of her breasts and the aureoles surrounding them were a lovely pink colour rather than the usual dark brown that I had normally found. Because of the bubbling movement of the water I was not getting a clear look at her cunt but I could make out that she had a large, tidy patch of dark hair down there that she appeared to groom carefully. The glimpse that I had got this morning was too brief to really register and I was pleased that she had not taken away nearly all of her hair as so many did. I was rather partial to pubic hair.