The Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock had deflated a bit in the warmth of the water but it was still wide-awake and interested but my guilt feelings about my desire towards my other were putting a clamp on me. I wasn’t sure why this should be as I was not at all hesitant or guilty about fucking my sister, which seemed just as incestuous. Who knows how the mind works when it relates to a hard cock?

“Oh God! It’s as if there is a massage occurring all over my whole body at the same time. I can’t remember the last time I felt this good, if ever.” Mom had finally opened her eyes and was looking dreamily into mine.

“Would you like me to massage your shoulders and neck?” I asked and, when she confirmed that she would truly love that, I slid round the pool to sit beside her.

I began to dig my fingers into her shoulder muscles and rub the tension from them and, after the few seconds of initial discomfit, she began to luxuriate in the sensations I was causing. She was almost purring like a cat as I attended to her and when I had finished with her shoulders and the back of her neck she encouraged me to work on her throat and upper chest. I also gave her a gentle facial massage and when I looked like finishing up she grabbed both my hands and sort of directed me to the top part of her tits. I gently rubbed and smoothed there as well and she did not protest as I moved slowly lower and began to fondle and pinch her nipples. I could see her legs part under the water, not really revealing anything because of the water, and, when I finally released my hold of her and moved slightly away, she protested her displeasure but then smiled at me,

“Thank you. What wonderful hands you’ve got. I feel absolutely on top of the world – what a recovery from this morning. I would have sworn that I would never feel really good ever again. That’s one I definitely owe you.” Mom looked not just like a cat that had just got the cream, but like one that had been promised cream for the rest of its’ days.

I was not sure what Mom was referring to when she said that she owed me one, but I knew what I hoped it was. Our time was almost up and when I mentioned this to Mom she climbed from the pool before I could move and stood there looking down at me, fully aware that I was looking her naked body over carefully. Framed by short, dark brown hair her face was red from the heat of the water but she was pixie like and extremely pretty and appealing even in her middle age. A long slender neck led down to firm, thrusting breasts that had only slight signs of sagging, which to my way of thinking actually added to their appeal, capped by wonderful aureoles and nipples. Her tummy just bulged enough to be sexy and what stretch marks she had received from 3 children were very faint and almost un-noticeable. Her patch of pubic hair was luxuriant and well trimmed, it was slightly darker than the hair on her head and there were a few, very few, grey hairs in dispersed through it which I also found appealing as I saw them as an indicator of her maturity and experience.

Because she was standing straight with her legs together I couldn’t get much of a look at her pussy but what I could see was a couple of quite prominent lips with quite a definite split between them and a well defined lump at the top of them which I assumed to be her clitoris. Her legs were not long and slender as Mom was not very tall but her thighs were nicely shaped and not too thick, her calves were curvy and just great and even her feet seemed ever so sexy to me. Mom was possibly a few pounds heavier than the so-called experts would have her, but to me these extra pounds added to her appeal and made her a very sexy, sensual mature woman who, if she were not my mother, I would easily fall deeply in love with. “Come on, lazybones. You can’t stop there all day!” Mom stretched her hand down to me and helped pull me from the pool and, in her turn, she looked me up and down very carefully as I stood dripping in front of her. I was not in too bad a condition but I had not exercised the way she had and so I was a lot flabbier looking than she was, but for a 37 year old with an aversion to unnecessary activity I felt I wasn’t in too bad a nick. Under her gaze my cock stretched its’ muscles and slowly but surely stood to attention, 7 inches of upright manhood eager for action and I was, in my turn, too embarrassed to meet her eyes.

“Would you like me to dry your hair and your back for you?” I asked, hopefully.

“That would be wonderful.” She replied and, grabbing one towel before turning her back to me to dry her off, she foiled my plan to wrap a towel round my waist. I had no choice but too start on her hair with the remaining towel and to work nude while she patted her face and neck dry.

I was drying her hair when she moved back towards me, apparently unconsciously, and, even though this brought us into such close proximity that my cock was pressed along the crack of her bum, Mom made no comment nor did she try to move away and I just kept it there until her hair was dry and I moved back to dry my way down her back. I thought she would stop me when I reached waist height but she encouraged me to dry her right down to her feet. I paid special attention to her buttocks, making sure they were very dry and carefully inserting the towel in between them and drying there carefully as well. She moved her feet apart a little to allow me to dry her inner thighs properly and as I got lower my face got closer to her until I was tempted to push it into the area at the top of her thighs. I managed to resist however and when the back half of her was finished she turned around to face me and asked,

“You have done such a good job would you like to finish me off.” She looked down on me, kneeling in front of her, with her towel pressed to the top of her breasts and drooping down, obscuring the front of her.

I didn’t trust myself to say anything so, when I just nodded, she let go of her grip on the towel and it dropped to the floor, uncovering everything to my close scrutiny.

“I’ll dry you when we’re finished.” She said and I started in on her breasts. I dried my way down her lovely front, taking special care to cup each of her tits, in turn, with one hand, lifting it carefully to let my other hand to dry under it and I was intrigued to see her nipples pucker up and harden in my grasp. I dried her tummy and worked away at her pubic hair until it was also definitely quite dry.

“Steady yourself by holding my head, while I dry your legs.” I directed her and when she had a grip of me I lifted her foot from the floor and propped it on my bent knee and dried her thigh, calf and foot very carefully. Placing her foot like this opened her crotch to my gaze and I got a good look at her pussy in all its glory, Full pouting lips, that I found were now opened quite noticeably, pink inner lips and as I thought a very prominent and sensitive looking clitoris. The whole area was looking moist and hot and I figured that this whole scene was arousing Mom. I swapped feet and when I had dried off her other leg I mopped at her cunt with the towel and dried her off there as well. I was very sorry to be finally finished in my chore and I think Mom was sad it was over as well.

It was now my turn to stand there naked as Mom dried me off. I must say that I really did enjoy the whole business, and, to see my mother, stark naked, kneeling on front of me, drying my legs, caused some very naughty thoughts to enter my head. Mom was carefully avoiding my erect cock but when she had finally dried off the rest of me she had no choice but to carry on and finish the job. She carefully reached between my legs and dried off the area under my balls and then rubbed my pubic hair very carefully until it was dry and eventually she could put it off no longer and she opened up the towel, wrapped my cock and balls in t and began to rub them, gently, dry. A few seconds of this became too much and I managed to gasp out,

“Sorry, Mom, but you’d better stop and let go or you will get a not very pleasant surprise.” I could feel my climax approaching rapidly and when I tried to move away, Mom prevented me with her arm around me, and carried on with her rubbing. When I groaned, partly in enjoyment and partly in mortification she finally removed the towel and allowed me to ejaculate onto the floor. After the first couple of long, ropey spurts she dropped the towel and began to milk my cock completely dry, with her bare hand, keeping a firm hold on me with her arm still around me and helping me to stay upright. The climax left me weak and gasping for breath and when I was finally starting to recover she released me and began to wipe up the mess with a towel, refusing my demand to be allowed to clean up after myself.

“Now it’s my turn to apologise and be terribly embarrassed. I shouldn’t have let that happen and I am very ashamed. What should we do now?” I asked, deeply mortified at my reaction.

“And it’s my turn to tell you not to be so silly. Do you really think I’m so innocent not to know what happens when a man gets his hard-on rubbed? Your father was only too normal and I was married to him for nearly 40 years. We just carry on as we intended to before this happened. Now lets get dressed – I definitely need a snooze before our pre-dinner drinks”

Mom climbed to her feet and began to put her clothes on and I followed suit and we returned to our cabin after returning our towels and thanking the attendant. She removed her outer clothes and I decided to also get some rest and stripped down to my underpants as well, and then moved to her, standing in her modest white underwear, to help her up the ladder. Before I helped her I turned her to face me and said to her,

“I think you deserve a good hug and kiss as thanks for what you did for me.” And I wrapped her in my arms and squeezed her tightly as I bent my face down and pressed my lips to hers. This time I wasn’t content to merely feel her opened lips and I probed with my tongue and got a fleeting feel of her open mouth and tongue before she pulled away. Mom mad no protest at my actions and, in fact, when I released her she moved back a little and said,

“Men are really lucky being able to leave their shirts off. You don’t have any idea how a bra binds up and constricts you. I’m going to take mine off and just snooze in my nickers.” And once again she undid the fastener and removed it and stood topless before me. “ I enjoyed that last kiss and hug so much you can give me another, before lifting me up there.” And she moved back into my grasp, encouraging me to hold her tightly and kiss her again. This time the feel of her now naked breasts and her nipples up against me started me erecting again and the return probe of her tongue finished me off, causing yet another full blown hard-on.

When I finally had lifted her onto her bunk and she had moved up and settled down on her pillow I leant in and whispered in her ear,

“Would you like me to return the favour and stimulate you to some sexual relief? I couldn’t help but see that you were pretty obviously highly aroused and ready when I dried you off. It’s nothing to be ashamed about, being horny, and I bet it’s a long time since you’ve been touched by anyone but yourself, and, as I just found out, it’s ever so much better when someone else does it for you.”

Mom turned bright scarlet and she could not look at me and I waited anxiously for her to respond.

Chapter 5

There was no reply for some moments and I thought that, as was normal, I had opened my mouth and put my foot in it. Mom remained sort of curled up, face buried into her pillow and not moving until finally she muttered faintly,

“I think I would like that but I couldn’t let you do it.”

I understood her reluctance and decided to give her some encouragement,

“Why ever not? Who would be hurt or who would even know? I just know you would enjoy it, not just for the sexual pleasure but you certainly could do with some love and attention. Just let yourself go and if it feels right, do it and enjoy it.”

“You’re probably right but it just doesn’t seem right or proper. It would be incest and, anyway, your Dad’s not even cold in his grave. You’re right about another thing as well – it’s been nearly 3 years since he touched me – it was his lack of interest that first alerted us to his illness.” Mom stayed with her face buried in her pillow and I heard a quiet sob come from her.

“It would only be incest if we make proper love and I wouldn’t do that unless you asked.” This was not strictly (or legally) correct, but Mom needed some quick reassurance. “Look why don’t we just have a kiss and cuddle and see where it leads.” Mom nodded, hesitantly, and muttered ‘OK’ so I pulled her towards me and dragging her top blanket with us I carried her to the settee and sat down with her sitting sideways on my lap with her legs stretched along the seat.

Thinking that she might feel more secure if she was covered, I pulled the blanket right over both of us, leaving just our heads exposed. It was warm enough not to need the heat that the blanket provided, but my guess about it’s security effect seemed right when I felt Mom relax after she was covered over. I wrapped one arm round her and managed to cup her breast in one hand while I placed the other hand on her hip. I bent my head down till our lips could meet and I began a prolonged passionate kiss with her. Our lips intertwined and investigated each others mouth as we sucked frantically, swapping spittle and trying to get as close together as we could. Once Mom started kissing she relaxed even more and suddenly seemed willing to just let matters progress.

With one hand I was gently squeezing and fondling her breast, occasionally tweaking her hard swollen nipple while slowly rubbing her hip and the outside of her upper thigh with the other. I was soon sporting a very uncomfortable erection and I stopped stroking her hip long enough to reach down and free it from the confines of my underwear. I moved it to a position where was standing up in the space at the top of her thighs and pressing along the lips of her pussy through the cotton of her panties. Mom moved to pull back from this invasion and I quickly soothed her,

“It’s all right. I’m just getting comfortable. I told you nothing would happen without you requesting it. Just relax and enjoy.” I returned my hand, this time to her other leg and now on the inside of her thigh and slowly began stroking again. I also moved to her other breast and went to work on it, at the same time kissing and pecking her all over her face and neck, and pushing the tip of my tongue into any recess or hollow that I could find - her ears, her eyes and the hollows below and behind her ears. I could tell that she was enjoying it as her legs moved apart to allow my stroking hand more access and she was starting to pant a little.

“I haven’t done anything like this since I was just a horny schoolboy? It’s great. Are you enjoying it as well and happy to carry on?” And when Mom pulled me even closer, I took that as a ‘yes’ and removed my hand from her leg and shifted it onto her tummy. I stroked her there and then inserted my fingers below the waistband of her nickers and slowly worked my hand down towards her pussy. I played in her pubic hair stroking it, combing it with my fingers and tugging gently on little tufts of it. Mom was squirming on my lap by now and trying to press her cunt firmer against my hard-on where it still pressed against her through her panties. I was now licking the side of her face and her neck as she buried her face into the join of my neck and shoulder and I slowly moved my hand right on to her pussy.

Slowly sliding my fingers back and forth between the lips of her cunt I discovered that she was really wet and excited, the lips were open and the inner lips unfolded and protruding and I felt that Mom was not far from her climax. When I began to rub and pinch her clitoris, gently, she bit down on my shoulder, began to sort of croon deep in her throat and she was a blotchy red in colour and shaking softly. I pushed the first 2 fingers of my invading hand as deeply in her as I could and continued pressing and rubbing on her clitoris with my thumb as I moved my fingers around, still pinching her nipples with my other hand.

Suddenly she erupted, crying out, shaking violently, biting hard on my shoulder and clamping her cunt hard on my fingers. I went back to kissing and hugging her and I rocked her gently, helping her ride out her orgasm and showing her how much I loved and cared for her. Mom seemed very shaken when she finally finished her climax and her panties and her whole crotch area felt completely drenched.

“Are you all right and did you enjoy that? You seemed to get right into it.”

“God! You have no idea! I had forgotten how absolutely wonderful a proper orgasm could be. I feel as weak as a kitten and just want to go to sleep.” Mom’s eyes were only partly open, with her eye-lids drooping down giving her that recently satisfied look that sexually active women get after a satisfactory session.

I carried her back over and placed her back on her bunk.

“Don’t go away, I’ll be right back.” I ordered, going into the bathroom where I soaped up a warm face cloth and returned with it and a towel.

“Roll onto your back and lift up so as I can get your panties off.” I directed, and Mom did as she was told but would not look at me. I slid her panties off and held them up, teasing her,

“Look at the state of these. They’re dripping. You certainly enjoyed yourself, didn’t you?” Mom blushed and turned away from me as I buried my face in them and then went on, “You’re definitely a very sexy woman alright. You smell wonderful, all hot and horny.”

“Oh, Don’t. You’re embarrassing me.”

“Open you legs wide and I’ll dry you off.” Once again she did as she was told and spread her legs wide apart, looking even more embarrassed and blushing even redder, if that was possible. I carefully washed her, getting the face cloth deep inside her and then dried her off just as carefully. I bent over her and kissed her and drew the blanket over her.

“Sleep well, my lovely. I’m going to take you on a date tonight so I want you to be well rested.” Her eyes were closing as I stepped away and after returning the towel and cloth to the bathroom and crawled onto my own bunk and dozed off as well.

The sounds of movement in the bunk above me woke me and I opened my eyes to a view of Mom making her way down the ladder. The picture of her naked body slowly coming into sight is one that will stay with me forever. Legs, thighs, hairy pussy, tummy, breasts and finally an embarrassed looking face slowly appeared as she climbed down and stood looking in on me. I could see that she was still a bit uncomfortable standing brazenly nude in front of me but she made herself stay there as she said,

“Hi, you’re awake then? Thank you for what you did for me. You couldn’t have got any satisfaction from it. Would you like me to bring you off again?” I was surprised that she could bring herself to speak like this and when I told her that I was ok she leant in and gave me a brief kiss and went on,

“I think I can remember you saying we were going on a date tonight? Is that right or was it my imagination? Things are a bit of a blur.”

“Yes that’s right. You had better get ready and put on your ‘glad rags’ as I’ll be collecting you at 4.30.” Mom smiled in anticipation and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open, all pretence at modesty now gone. I lay on my bed and listened to the sounds of her showering and didn’t move until she came back in, still naked and towelling her hair.

“What should I wear for our date? What sort of place are we going to and how dressed up do I need to be?”

“A skirt and blouse with a wrap would be very suitable, I should think, and I’m not telling you till afterwards where we are going after dinner. You’ll just have to wait.”