All Comments on 'The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 02'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wrong category

It should have been in the Loving "I don't give a shit about my husband or our wedding vows" wives section. Just another cheating spouse story with two for the price of one.

I will hope against hope that you will give this a real-life ending and have the husband find out. I am not counting on it though.

100% for the sex scenes minus 75% for the cheating crap equals 25%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's obvious now...

... that people generally don't understand what a "Loving Wife" is. Yet another story about a wife that loves everyone but the person she chose to be with in sickness and in health. I guess that's where the "sickness" part comes in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignore the cheap shots

She's a wife and she is loving. 'Nuff said.

Great story! I've enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazingly hot and erotic. I really enjoyed these 2

parts so far. Made my old cock as hard as it has been in years. If only I could meet a woman like D I wuld never need to jerk off again. She is so hot so loving and your discription is the best. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SOOOO Hot

Disregard the prudish comments from others. This is a HOT story of lust, and really hot sex. You can do this married woman anytime! Just the idea of a guy being hot for me all day,taking his time to make me cum over and over, and then filling my pussy with a nice big cock after a month of intense foreplay.....OH MY! I'm off to find my vibrator...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous