All Comments on 'The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 02'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SOOOO Hot

Disregard the prudish comments from others. This is a HOT story of lust, and really hot sex. You can do this married woman anytime! Just the idea of a guy being hot for me all day,taking his time to make me cum over and over, and then filling my pussy with a nice big cock after a month of intense foreplay.....OH MY! I'm off to find my vibrator...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazingly hot and erotic. I really enjoyed these 2

parts so far. Made my old cock as hard as it has been in years. If only I could meet a woman like D I wuld never need to jerk off again. She is so hot so loving and your discription is the best. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignore the cheap shots

She's a wife and she is loving. 'Nuff said.

Great story! I've enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's obvious now...

... that people generally don't understand what a "Loving Wife" is. Yet another story about a wife that loves everyone but the person she chose to be with in sickness and in health. I guess that's where the "sickness" part comes in?

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wrong category

It should have been in the Loving "I don't give a shit about my husband or our wedding vows" wives section. Just another cheating spouse story with two for the price of one.

I will hope against hope that you will give this a real-life ending and have the husband find out. I am not counting on it though.

100% for the sex scenes minus 75% for the cheating crap equals 25%.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous