All Comments on 'The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 06'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mchuchamchuchaover 13 years ago
Always a pleasure.

Thanks for the chapter. I've been missing your series, DL. You have me wondering what will become of Valarie, Cori and that half full glass of jizz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome back!!

We've all been waiting for your return dsloan! You are mchucha write some of the best stories in Literotica! Keep wiritng!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you AND mchucha I think? Excellent all round! More sex! Longer chapters! More interesting costumes and public display!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter!

Love your series...

not so keen on Dr pound but love Valerie's scenarios... With the 3 men and the office.... It also has lot of realisticness to it.... Can't wait f or you to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hey there! Really love all your stories. But where is the next chapter?? Its been ages since I got my hands on something new from. Hurry up or Ill go crazy! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Doing just fine

Right up until the thought of the glass full of cum.

So much for any of these lawyers caring about her, none of the coastguards used condoms and god only knows if the sleazy doctor has any STD’s?

If there had been another chapter I would have had to skip some or all of, yuk just the thought of a glass full of cold congealed cum is making me feel sick.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As if a real sailor, or even an owner of a classy boat as one would expect of these supposedly sophisticated lawyers, would allow stiletto heels be worn on his teak decking!

A fanciful story at best, but got lost in the kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter in Valerie’s adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1288 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES