The Taking of Shiloh Ch. 02

Story Info
She might be a morning person after all.
2.3k words
4.52
9.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear slight breathing in my ear. I felt a heavy arm across my stomach. Where was I? My mind ran with ideas, and, why wasn't I jumping up and running away? I was calm; the hot breathing in my ear tickled my face and warmed me. With each breath, I began to remember all that had happened. This man, this stranger, who had come to me in the middle of the night, my taker. Every touch, the nerves in my body warmed as I remembered every sweeping motion. Here he was still with me, just like I had begged.

"Of course." He had said.

Suddenly all of my feelings for him flooded my mind, love, sex, ecstasy, gentle touches, and rough urges. I couldn't stand it anymore, as every feeling filled me up. I turned in the bed to face him, my abrupt movement didn't wake him, I examined his face in the morning light. He was beautiful, soft lips, a relaxed expression across his face. I grazed my fingers across his chin, down his lips. He moaned quietly, and his eyes fluttered. Again, he filled me with desire, and I brought my lips to his, slowly wrapping my mouth around his limp lips, then his lips moved with mine. Our eyes were closed as we kissed, then he broke away. My eyes opened and focused on his sweet lips, formed into a smile. Then I gazed into his eyes, he looked calm, relaxed, and perfectly comfortable with me. My mind raced as I tried to figure out what to say to him, but he spoke first.

"How did you sleep?" he mused, his voice so sweet and strong in my ears.

"Um, well I slept pretty well." I whispered, quietly, my voice full of shy hesitation and a peak of embarrassment.

He smiled and chuckled quietly, then laid his heavy hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to be withdrawn around me, you don't have to feel awkward, and you don't have to worry about saying the right thing, anything you say will sound right in my ears." I kissed him slightly and smiled as he licked his lips when I withdrew.

"I've never met anyone like you before, I.... well I mean, last night was-"

"Amazing." He interrupted.

"Yes." I breathed.

Then he laid his head down just inches from mine, his eyes were weary. I could tell that he was trying to say something he took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry" he said, and he bowed his head, not able to look me in the eye.

"For what?" I asked innocently, there couldn't possibly be anything that he needed to be sorry for, nothing that I could comprehend.

He lifted his head and gave me a puzzled look, his brow furrowed. He was exasperated.

"I raped you last night." He whispered, saying each word slowly as if the words burned his mouth.

His eyes held a tortured expression. I moved my body closer to his, leaving no space between us, he flinched away but I didn't budge.

"I don't care, I wanted it just as much as you did, you did nothing wrong." I soothed.

He let out a sigh, and accepted my embrace gathering me up in his arms and holding me there tightly against him. My head rested upon his neck, and I soaked in the fragrance of his skin. Never had I felt this way, so calm, so at ease with another person, just being here in his arms was the definition of peace, and I wanted never to let go. His skin was warm, I could feel his pulse with its slow heavy beating, he must be relaxed as well. He murmured something so low in my ear I could hardly hear it.

"I'm embarrassed to ask this, but what is your name love?"

I smiled, felt my face flush at the awkwardness of it.

"Yes I suppose it would be important for you to know wouldn't it?"

He chuckled quietly.

"It would make things a little easier."

"My name is Shiloh." He was quiet. Did he not like my name? I started to feel worried I tried to elaborate.

"Well my friends sometimes call me Shy, or Isle, or Lo, there aren't very many decent nicknames for my name." I looked at him, his eyes were smiling, the morning light was making the his creamy brown eyes sparkle.

"I love it." he paused and wandered off in his thoughts.

"Shiloh." he said quietly. He wasn't saying anything to me, just repeating my name, letting it sink into his subconsionce.

I broke the silence.

"Well, It's your turn, let's hear your name."

"My name is Jameson, Jameson Brecken," he confirmed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Brecken" I stretched and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"I think you may be flirting with me Ms...?" he waited for me to reveal my surname.

"Covington, and I think you are right" I smiled coyly.

"Well then Shiloh, I guess I should do something about that." He turned me over on my back and rolled on top of me. My mind rushed in excitement. I remembered all that had happened last night, my womanhood began to get hot and ache for him once again. I ran my fingers through his shaggy black hair, and then moved my hands down to his shoulders. His back was so smooth and broad; I used my nails to scratch him ever so lightly. His eyes were closed, savoring every touch. It was adorable how well I could affect him, it seemed like everything I did was right, and I pushed all of the right buttons. Here he was aroused, simply because I laced my fingers across his back. For any bystander it would seem ludicrous that we had just now exchanged names, our souls matched together like two long lovers who had never lost their spark. We were already naked from last night, and I could feel him getting harder. His penis was growing against my thigh. I pushed his shoulders, he seemed to understand what I was trying to do, and he turned and rolled onto his back. He was so tuned into what I was thinking, and seemed determined to let me control. Maybe he got reprieve in knowing that I did indeed want this, that I wanted it last night as well. Perhaps he wanted to soothe his guilt.

I crouched back and headed towards his manhood. He was breathing deeply trying to not get over excited. I was a little nervous; I had never given a guy oral before. He wasn't making me do this, but I wanted to I wanted to give him great pleasure. I grabbed his dick and rubbed it against my lips. He inhaled quickly taking a deep breath. I tasted his skin, curious and nervous. It didn't really taste like anything, and it wasn't bad. I still didn't know what to do though, and I tried to play it off. He could tell that I was unsure of myself.

"It's ok Hunny, I will teach you what to do, don't be scared, if you don't like it you can stop."

I lifted my face to look at his and I smiled when I caught his kind eyes. He is a sweet man, a gentle man, I could tell.

"Ok well first put me in your mouth." He said, with a slight tremor in his voice, it sounded like he wanted to keep his control so he could still teach me.

I slowly put his smooth erect penis into my mouth, as deep as I could without gagging.

"Oh! That feels so good, your mouth is so soft and warm." He exclaimed arching his neck. He was losing his calm aura from a second ago.

My breath was hot on his hard cock; my mouth was moist as I explored him with my tongue. His moans and satisfaction fueled my actions, I was getting really hot knowing how much pleasure I was causing him.

His dick was perfectly sized for me; I found that out last night. It wasn't so large that it was painful or intimidating, but not so small that it was a joke.

I began to suck harder onto the head of his dick, tasting some of his pre cum. He was moaning quietly to himself, and clutching at the sheets. He managed to speak.

"Ok now try to bob your head up and down on me, while I thrust."

I filled my mouth with him and moved my head up and down for a while, then stopped when he began thrusting into me. I felt his cock get even stiffer; I grabbed the bottom of his shaft with my hands and squeezed on it, and rubbed it with my fingers. Holding it straight as he pushed in and out of my mouth. I held still and cleared my mind to keep from choking; I didn't want to take this away from him. He lifted his head up to look at me, his face strained, but he was obviously enjoying it. I whipped my tongue all around him, gently biting his shaft as I moved my mouth to the head. His skin was so smooth; I was surprised that I was actually enjoying giving a blowjob!

He looked down at me.

"Baby, I'm about to cum, take it out of your mouth, and finish me off with your hands, just, hurry!"

I slid his dick out of my mouth and grabbed his shaft and pumped it in my hands. I could feel my saliva on him, it helped lubricate so I could pound him harder in my hands. He groaned loudly.

"Oh baby, baby, baby, ba-" His voice fell short unable to concentrate on talking.

Then he moaned, and started breathing heavy, as I continued to love him with my hand. He lifted up his head as streams of semen shot out of him and onto my stomach where I straddled him. I let go of his slowly softening manhood. His breathing slowed, and I crawled over to him, still on top of his body. He looked up and saw the cum all over my stomach.

He blushed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, here let me help you." His voice was sweet but weak. He leaned up and used his hand to wipe away the mess he caused.

"There, all better." He said with an irresistible, almost childlike smile, he leaned up and kissed my now clean stomach. A wave or warmth came from his lips, his touch spread from my stomach to my arms, legs, feet. It was unbelievable that even a small touch created this reaction.

"You are so beautiful." He said simply

I looked down at myself, and remembered that I was naked. I blushed in spite of myself. I shivered as a gush of cold air came across me when the air conditioning groaned on.

"Come closer, let me warm you up"

I collapsed down onto his hard stomach. His body was warm, I felt him reach over and grab the blankets to cover us. My head lay right around his neck, with concentration I could feel his heartbeat, and the rhythmic motion of his chest moving up and down with each breath. I felt his hand roam across my back, his hand changed from being heavy against my skin, to him only barely brushing his fingertips on me. I could feel his dick start to harden against my thigh. I snickered.

"You are relentless! After that and you still want more?" I teased.

"Well you need a turn too don't you?"

"Mmm Gladly Sir." I said just as I felt that he was rock hard. His dick was trying to find a place to rest against me, what with my body crushing it into place in-between us. I lifted my hips for him. He took his hand off of my back to guide himself into my pussy. I felt his fullness inside of me once again. In excitement I began to rock against him, gyrating my hips. I rubbed my hands all over his chest, and leaned close to him still pushing back and forth. I had complete control for now; he just had to enjoy the ride. I used my thigh muscles to lift myself up and down on his shaft. Slamming my weight down on him and twisting my body when I pushed down. He grunted in pleasure.

"You...so good, this is incredib-" he stopped and embraced a new surge of pleasure as I sped up, feeding my own desires. It was getting hot now and my building orgasm caused me to move faster. Apparently he felt the same way, because he took matters in his own hands. He grabbed my legs and pinned them down to his sides. Then he started thrusting into me. My body felt the confusion of being pressed down, and pushed up at the same time. The pressure heated me up and caused him to rub against my clit with every push.

He now grabbed my waist and lifted me up and down on his hardness. Quickly picking up speed. Unexpectedly he stopped and lifted me off of him. Which resulted in a whimper from me, I had been so close.

"Be patient, I'm going to take you from behind"

He rolled me over so I laid on my side, and he spooned his body next to mine. He grabbed my ass and found my pussy and penetrated me once again. He rocked into me brining me back to where we left off. His thrusting sped up until we both ended in explosive orgasms, he grunted as he spilled inside of me, and my pussy tensed and tightened around him with each orgasmic second.

Our breathing slowed, and we were sighing. I laid still next to him for a few minutes. Then to my intense embarrassment my stomach gurgled.

He chuckled. "How about I make you something to eat?"

"Thank you James, I think we have both worked up quite an appetite." I giggled.

We slipped out of the bed for the first time together and went downstairs without dressing, after all that had occurred, eating breakfast naked was nothing.