All Comments on 'The Teasing Game Ch. 02'

by Queen_of_Tease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tantalizingly obscene.

Chapter two is so erotic, so overwhelming, and so good! The idea to punish the one while the other is pleasured and then switch is interesting! It filled me with eager longing!

coyote3kcoyote3kalmost 11 years ago
very sexy

I like the change to punishment but still teasing the whole time. Beautifully written and an exciting story. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

please write the next chapter, my master and i have tried all the things you have written and i love them. Please, just reading this story made me extremely wet, so i can only imagine what the next one will do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hopefully done - forever.

Time to pack and leave. Enough of this silly abuse and humiliation. Why stay with a person that uses you as a toy and obviously has to love nor respect for you and is only interested in using you for his own amusement? Ask yourself this question - Were his actions known to his family, your family, and friends, would they approve of them or be disgusted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon hate

To anon hate: You don't have to read it. Nobody is making you. It is a consentual agreement between two grown adults. They can do whatever they want. It's a contract and she earned her punishment.

To Queen_of_Tease: I love your story (and your latest as well). Please keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another!!

I love all your writings so far! The only problem I have with it is that isn't more of it! Please write more about this or anything else like it. I love it!! Really great writing style too. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So bad.

Punished for something most healthy adults do all the time? That was just dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous