The Temples of Tulum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke helps Nikki stand up and then uses the dagger to remove the rest of Nikki's clothing. Nikki's shorts and panties also fall to the floor and Jorge picks them up and places them in the fire.

"This is the sacrifice that I must make to the Gods," he declares.

Brooke straddles the stone bench, now warmed by the fire, and lies back. Her hands moving across her own body, touching the places that only she knows will please her the most.

Nikki still bound looks at Brooke, watching her hands move across her body, reminding her of the shower. She bends down to kiss Brooke on the mouth when she feels Jorge's hands grasp her head and pull her away saying,

"You watch."

He climbs on top Brooke and begins to caress her body. His hands begin massaging her feet, then move up her legs, past her calves and thighs. His face gets close to her body as he skips past her pussy and licks her stomach. His tongue slithers past her rips and takes Brooke's nipple into his mouth, licking and biting it, before kissing her on the mouth. Their lips part and their tongues twirl like a mongoose and snake in a fierce battle of domination.

Nikki lets out a slight sigh as she watches the couple before her. Her mind swirls with the desire to participate and the agony of being tied up. She begins to protest, but Brooke’s moans of desire stop her. Nikki moves to her knees, her bound hands reach up to Brooke and touch her on the thigh. Jorge forcibly pushes them off and commands her,

"You watch. Your turn will come," he says sternly.

Compelled to do as she's told, Nikki stays on her knees and watches as Jorge removes his leather thong. His hard cock is long, but not thick. Nikki watches as he slides it effortlessly into Brooke’s mouth.

Brooke eagerly takes him in and begins to suck and stroke him. Her hands move at a rapid pace as she's obviously trying to make him cum as quickly as possible.

"Ahhh," he moans. "Yes my queen, suck me. Take my seed."

Nikki's hands drop to her lap, her fingers reaching for her pussy. Nikki’s juices flow down her thighs as she plays with her throbbing clit.

Brooke continues to work on Jorge, forgetting all about Nikki for the moment. She strokes him hard and fast as her head bobs up and down on his long shaft.

Her own juices flowing like a river of desire, smearing on her thighs.

Jorge can feel his orgasm building. He grabs Brooke by the hair and begins to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. He looks over his shoulder and sees Nikki entranced by there coupling. He watches her as she plays with her clit. He's tempted to scold her, but know it wouldn’t matter; she's too far gone to pay attention to his words anymore. Jorge is the first to cum as he explodes into Brooke's mouth, his cum dribbling out the corners of her lips.

"Ahhh. Yes, that’s it," he says as he watches Brooke's reaction as he cums.

"Nikki? C'mere, you gotta have some. His cock tastes so good," Brooke calls out, licking her lips, her voice husky.

Nikki moves around and takes Jorge's cock into her mouth. His semen seeps out and she licks him clean. She looks at Brooke with eyes that beg for release as she raises her hands without speaking.

Brooke takes the snakelike dagger and reaches for Nikki's wrists. She stops and leans over to kiss Nikki on the mouth in a long and very passionate kiss while cutting Nikki's bindings.

Nikki puts her hands on Brooke and pushes her back down on the stone bench. Still on her knees, she continues to kiss Brooke with long wet kisses. Her hands reach down and begin to play with Brooke’s nipples. Pulling and twisting them, making them taut, before taking one into her mouth.

Brooke lets out another soft moan as she realized her plan worked. She's always thought that Nikki would be fun to have sex with; she just didn’t think she'd have to take such measures. Jorge had meet Brooke earlier in the week and told her exactly what to do as queen and what to expect. Brooke was really into the idea and arranged the whole event. She didn’t want her best friend to have her last night be anything less than memorable.

As Nikki sucks on Brooke's nipples, Jorge plays with his cock, bringing it back to its previous hardness. He stands over the two women and strokes his cock long and fast.

Brooke stares at the cock with longing as Nikki moves down her body and starts to lick Brooke's pussy.

Nikki was so into the moment that she barely noticed Brooke with Jorge's cock in her mouth again. Nikki concentrated all her efforts in an attempt to bring her best friend to orgasm. She could tell that her tongue was having an effect as Brooke began to moan loudly. Her body beginning to convulse involuntarily as her orgasm builds and builds until Brooke screams out.

"Oh My God! Nikki, that’s it, right there, Oh God. I'm cumming!" Brooke cries out breathlessly.

Nikki looks up and smiles, surprised by how much she enjoyed the taste of another woman. But it was her turn now and she needed release. Taking Brooke by the hands, Nikki pulls her off the stone bench and lays down herself.

Jorge move's around and pulls Nikki's legs to the edge, her ass barely on the bench and slides his cock up and down her wet clit.

Brooke, seeing what Jorge was doing, gets on top of Nikki in a sixty-nine position and begins to lick Nikki's pussy, while she grinds her pussy on Nikki's face.

Jorge slides his cock in and out of Nikki as Brooke's tongue licks her clit. He can feel his second orgasm building and wants to fill this gringo pussy to the hilt.

Brooke licks and sucks on Nikki's clit, wanting to return the favor that she receives. Jorge's cock slides in and out and Brooke can taste Nikki's juices on it as her tongue licks his shaft.

Nikki's breathing becomes short and shallow as she enjoys the sensations of Jorge's long hard cock sliding in and out of her. Brooke's tongue is expertly licking her clit and Nikki knows that she won't be able to hold out for long. She tries to concentrate on Brooke's pussy but her own orgasm is taking control of her concentration. All she can think about now is how good everything feels.

The waves crash on the rocks below, the sound drowns out the screams of ecstasy as Nikki cries out from the best orgasm she’s ever had. Brooke soon follows and Jorge pulls out his cock and strokes himself before plunging back into Nikki's pussy and explodes in his own orgasm...

Nikki’s eyes close for a moment as she collects herself, her thighs quivering, Still trembling she tunes back in as she hears the priest ask,

"Bob? Do you take Nikki to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," Bob says, his eyes looking at Nikki expectantly.

"Nikki? Do you take Bob to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Nikki stands there, her hands shaking, her mind spinning, remembering the previous night. What should she do? What should she say?

"I…”

12