The Testing of Wendy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim slowly increased the speed of each thrust deep and hard, all the way into her vagina. Her breasts rocked back and forth on each movement, the flesh slapping against her body until he held them in his hands, caressing her soft skin, whilst gently brushing her nipples.

I pulled my cock out and slapped it across her face. I couldn't believe my loving wife was on all fours being treated like a cheap slut and I was so turned on.

"Yes, yes, fuck me Jim yes, more... harder" Wendy cried.

I just watched them together before I joined in again, trying to absorb the site of my wife now being fucked by another man.

"Make me cum, fuck me until I cum" she said, "I want your cum inside me, Jim".

I couldn't believe Wendy was talking like this. On her knees, being fucked doggy style and wanting to be filled with another man's spunk.

My balls had swollen the skin to the point of bursting, the sight before me being the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

Just as Wendy opened her mouth to take my cock into it I couldn't hold myself back and came right across her face. Cum splattered everywhere, into her mouth, across her eyes and hair. I pushed my cock into her mouth, the second burst of cum pumping down her throat, Wendy trying to swallow it before she gagged.

"That's it, you whore. Swallow it down and clean it up" I demanded. I was so worked up my erection had not faded at all.

Jim, still slamming his meat into Wendy, was building up to a crescendo, fucking her as hard as she had been fucked ever. I could tell he was about to cum any second now.

"Cum inside me, fill my womb with your spunk" she cried.

"Aaaaaaarrggg.! That's it! Take my cum in your pussy, you slut" Jim cried as he shot his load deep into her.

He kept pumping his cock deep into her, each movement releasing more spunk.

As his body finished jolting, Wendy moved forward, releasing his cream covered dick from her spunk filled pussy. She moved round on her hands and knees to finish Jim off with her mouth.

"Clean it up, like a good wife. Swallow it too, no spitting" I said to her.

"Hmm, yes, I will, anything you want me to" she replied, my cum still oozing down her cheeks.

She took his cock, covered in a mixture of his cum and her juices, and began licking it clean, swallowing the sticky mixture every few seconds until she took it all the way deep into her throat leaving it almost spotless.

"Good girl" Jim finally spoke "Your hubby has you well trained".

We all stood up, Wendy, her dress still around her waist and with cum over her face and in her hair, gave Jim a kiss before kissing me. I could taste our cum and her juices on her and it still turned me on. I couldn't believe Wendy enjoyed it but gso pleased she did.

"Well, I got what I wanted" I said to Wendy "but as you never wanted help from anyone else I hope you didn't mind?"

"Mind? No, I didn't mind," Wendy spoke to me smiling "just like I didn't mind when Jim fucked me a fortnight ago."

I looked with horror at her. She had worked out that it was Jim and not me pretending. Shit, what was I to say?

"Did you not think I would notice?" she huffed. "Men, they're only useful for one thing" she finished, winking at us both, before pulling her dress up and walking back out onto the pavement.

Jim and I looked at each other, wondering how we got away with it.

I smiled to myself and thought, "Who cares! I now have my slut wife".

Now all I had to do is up the stakes for the next time - Part 5 to cum.

12