All Comments on 'The Turning of Emily Ch. 01'

by hotchkiss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 20 years ago
Mmmmmm

please let Monica be emily's Mistress, that would be so hot.. thanku xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good job!!

I loved the story. I also think Monica should become her Mistressand turn her into a hardcore pain doll.!!!!

DaveAMDaveAMalmost 20 years ago
More please!!

Fantastic story - looking forward to Emily's encounter with Monica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Delicious!

I love the build up of apprehension and need. Excellent! I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bondage???

This is not bondage. Emily was betrayed. Emily loved Mickey enough that she put her life in the hands of a worthless man. Evidentally he did not want to do anything except beat her, so he had Angie,the Carpet Muncher, do his work for him. Emily made the right choice in breaking all ties with Mickey and the Carpet Muncher. Emily should take some time off and not have anything to do with Monica or a man. Althought the story was well written, we think the author should not give up his/her daytime job.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

jakeball69jakeball69over 19 years ago
for god's sake get an editor

great story,good feel for the victim's thought process etc.,but several times your sentence structure or punctuation was lacking and it detracts from an otherwise exciting read. This may be a case of the kettle calling the pot...cuz i don't always use an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous