All Comments on 'The Vampire Pages Ch. 01'

by Ashby Star

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice try

try not riping off Interview with a vampire with a sex twist next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Effort

Great first effort.

Just as a heads up, you might want to focus more on grammar next time-- some of the constructions you used were a bit odd. Also, if you need inspiration for future works feel free to use the discussion boards-- just remember to ask the original poster for permission if they don't explicitly give it in the post.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful start, please keep writing. Don't listen to the small minded people, you have a fan..:) (Camarilla)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Chapters two and three coming soon!

Some idiot mentioned bad grammer, but I could find no mistakes. Another fool stated something about an interview but, do you really think Rice is the only won that can write about vampires? For those that are wondering, I know Mr. Star, and he has already written chapters two and three. Chapter two will be subtitled PAYMENT and three will be A BLOODY ORGIE. These he has chosen to not release unill probably early autumn of 2006. He doesn't want two and three to be read with out four and five. THe latter 2 are in the process of being perfected. I have read Chapters two and three and nothing on earth is more sexually entertaing.They make the brilliance of THE BEGINING look like a dull burnt out bulb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best story ever!

Wow! Finally a story with a little plot in it! This story was great, I can't wait for chapters two and three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous