The Vegas Adventure Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

"Remember, tonight you are to serve as Brent's personal cock tease. You will make sure that he walks around with a constant hard-on all evening. But you will NOT touch his cock in any way. Do I make myself clear?" Raven asked the hypnotized housewife.

"Yes Mistress Raven, you want me to tease Brent, but I cannot touch him," De Ann answered as she continued to look as though she where sound asleep.

"Now I'm going to wake you up soon. But I want you to remember what I've told you."

"EndPumpkin Pussy Eater"Raven warned the startled De Ann to remain still as she moved her hand over De Ann's backward thrusting cunt and slid a finger into her warm depths causing De Ann to stand on tiptoe as her engorged cunt was once again being stimulated.

"My my. You are a wet slut!" Raven said smirking evilly as she twisted her digit in her pet's warm depths.

De Ann quivered in part shame, part in rising excitement. In spite of her embarrassment she found her level of arousal again reaching for its previous heightened level.

"Now get dressed and go home to your family before I decide to fuck your cute little ass," Raven ordered her petite plaything as she tried to gain a semblance of her surroundings and how she got into this mess.

Chapter 10 ********* Teasing Trent ***


When De Ann looked at the clothes on the bed she was pleasantly surprised to see a pink tank top, a very short jean mini-skirt, new sexy black open-toed pumps with 5-inch stiletto heels and nothing else. "This outfit is so cute. I hope Trent likes my outfit. I really want to look sexy for him tonight," De Ann said to herself as she stared at the skimpy clothing.

She slipped the pink cotton tank top on over her head. When she tried to pull the top down over her tits she discovered that it must be at least two sizes to small as the copious flesh of her large breasts oozed in and tried to escape from the stretched to bursting point tank top. She could clearly see her nipples and areolas through the thin material. "We'll, this should certainly get his attention."

Next De Ann pulled the tiny skirt up her legs until it settled on her tiny waist. The skirt only came down to just two inches below the bottom of her ass cheeks. Instinctively she tried to pull the hem down but to her dismay her legs were revealed all the way up to her ass cheeks. For the first time she truly understood why her friends always called mini-skirts as short as this 'Don't-Bend-Overs'. If she did, she would not only reveal her ass cheeks, but a lot more of her would be on show.

After slipping on her ridiculously high heels, De Ann headed back to the bathroom to apply her makeup as her mistress instructed.

She felt so silly trying to keep her balance as she walked in the unfamiliar heels. "This must be what walking in stilts feels like," she commented to herself as she made her way carefully in the uncomfortable shoes.

As Trent entered the kitchen he dropped his briefcase when he saw his wife. His normally conservative wife was bent over the stove with her little ass sticking up in the air barely covered by one of the shortest skirts he had ever seen her wear. Her curvaceous legs were accentuated by a pair of extremely high heels that thrust her nearly naked ass up for inspection. He felt his cock immediately begin to grow at this delicious site.

"Wow, you look fantastic," Trent managed to spit out as he attempted to adjust the growing erection in his pants.

"Thanks, do you like?" De Ann replied as she straightened herself up and thrust her beautiful jutting breasts out as she arched her back trying to start Trent's motor. She didn't know why, but it was very important that she looked as sexy as possible tonight.

"Jesus Christ, you look hot tonight! Do you think the chef needs any help?" Trent asked as he slipped his hands up his wife's hips until they came to rest just below her magnificent tits.

De Ann was perplexed at the situation she found herself in. She wanted her husband's attention, but somehow also felt a sense of disgust at his obvious advances.

"Why don't you go change into something more comfortable while I finish getting dinner ready?" De Ann said through clenched teeth. She was really enjoying the sensation of having Trent's hands caressing her body. She could feel that now familiar moisture forming on her engorged cunt lips. After all she had been through, she was so sexually frustrated. But then just as quickly as she became aroused, she was incredibly turned off by her husband's lecherous hands.

"If you insist, just tell me one thing, when is dessert?" Trent laughed.

De Ann thought for a moment before playfully replying, "Oh, if you behave yourself tonight you will get something for dessert that you will never forget. Let's get the kids off to bed early sweetheart."

Trent couldn't believe the change in his wife. Maybe things would be better now. She looked so hot and he was so incredibly horny. Tonight was sure to be a night to remember.

All night Trent watched in fascination as his loving wife paraded herself around the house like a cat in heat. He tried to think the situation through logically and the only explanation he could come up with was that De Ann must be craving the attention that she felt he was giving to his work. Maybe she was acting this way because they hadn't been getting along well recently. Well, no matter the reason why, he was glad to see her parading around like his own personal slut. "She must really be frustrated." Trent thought to himself.

De Ann prepared dinner for the family occasionally coming over to tease Trent. Once she slipped up behind him and licked the back of his neck up to his earlobe. Another time she asked Trent if she could change the TV channel for him. She made sure the kids weren't in the room and then proceeded to turn the TV channel by bending at the waist. Trent could clearly see De Ann's luscious ass cheeks and her wet little cunt as her skirt rode up her ass cheeks. He couldn't believe his innocent little wife wasn't wearing any panties.

After dinner was over Trent approached De Ann as she was doing the dishes. "Sweetness, you look so hot tonight," Trent whispered into De Ann's ear as he reached around her midsection and cupped her heaving breasts.

"Thanks darling, I thought you deserved a treat tonight," De Ann said in her huskiest voice as she arched her back and sucked in a giant breath of air that pushed her tits up and out to further enhance Trent's grip as he struggled to reach around her twin globes.

Trent started to grind his cock into his wife's ass as he continued to squeeze her fantastic tits through the paper-thin tank top. "No, I think you are the one who deserves a treat. Can you feel the surprise I have for you?" Trent asked playfully.

De Ann knew from her husband's tone and the rigidity of the cock grinding against her ass that he was horny and wanted to fuck. For some reason she felt both pride and anger at this realization. Pride that her husband found her desirable, but anger at his sexual advances. She felt very confused at her conflicting emotions. But the one thing she was sure of was that she wasn't going to reward his lecherous behavior.

"Let's go to bed darling, I've hard a hard day and could really use some sleep." Trent couldn't believe what he was hearing. After the display of exhibitionism that she put on tonight, she must really mean, 'let's go to bed and screw'. With that Trent nearly ran up back to the bedroom with great anticipation.

In the bedroom De Ann took off her clothes and turned her back towards Trent who had already climbed in bed, her ass and cunt in clear view of Trent. "God, I want to fuck you," Trent said not able to hold back his burning lust.

"I can't believe you said that to me," De Ann exclaimed with genuine anger. "How dare you treat me like a common whore."

Trent mumbled an apology and watched disappointed as De Ann pulled on her pajamas, went to bed and rolled away from him. A tear rolled down De Ann's face. "After all," she thought, "I'm not a whore, I'm a slut."

*

What will happen to De Ann in the next installment? Will Candice get to enjoy a horny Trent? Will Raven get others involved in De Ann's semi-private humiliation? What about outside forces – people who are not involved in Raven & Candice's scheme of revamping the petite housewife into their personal plaything?

Find out the answers to these questions and many more that you are wondering about in the next installment of "The Vegas Adventure"

StryWrter7

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers