All Comments on 'The Willing Cuckold Ch. 06'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sucks

Why must all these stories be the same. Give the guy a little backbone won't ya , just a little ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid Nigger Porn!

The lowest writing on this or any site, black cock wimp hubbie, whrn you see that you arn't reading a talented writer, just a hack, bad porn hack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the person below me.

You claim the other commentators don't like porn. I disagree I would say they do like porn. Good porn. Not the kind this writer likes to inflict upon us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reading Comprehension...

"Give the guy a little backbone won't ya"

Apparently you don't get the concept of CUCKOLD do ya?

And ... you did come here to READ, right?

I'll never get guys who read stories with CUCKOLD in the title AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORY CONTENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lisa's Treatment of Her Husband is Cruel and Unusual

Dear Mr. Robert,

I don't know how you do it.

My feelings would be destroyed.

Lisa has to know how she is hurting Mr. Robert as Anton openly gropes and fondles her. Anton doesn't care that Lisa is a MARRIED WOMAN.

TELLS YOU HOW ROTTEN THE WORLD HAS BECOME.

Well, I'm a middle-aged virgin. I feel that God is torturing me.

But that is nothing compared to what Lisa is putting Mr. Robert through!

Peter The Wonder

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

This guy don’t deserve to live. I hope he’s not a real person

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Mr Bobby is a master at writing ridiculous sissy, ir cuck tales for the simple minded readership in the LW minority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like a good cuckold story about a macho guy with a small cock that allows his wife to have sex with other men as long as he’s present during the encounter and not humiliated. This isn’t it and I have yet to find such a story?

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully nearing the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous