The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now you’ve got something I don’t want you to tell your mother. Can I count on you two?”

“You bet, Janna, damn you look so sexy in that picture.” As he said that, Sean put his arm around Janna and cupped her breast. She moved to push him away, but he put his hand right back. She didn’t push him away the second time, she hadn’t wanted to the first time, but she wanted him to think that way anyhow. Her hand dropped down and rested on his bulge, as she looked into his eyes, she squeezed it.

Sean said, “I’d love to see what you look like in person, doing that. Janna looked over and saw Arnie had pulled up another picture with Jeff’s cock buried in her mouth, her eyes shining brightly into the camera. Arnie was looking at Janna as Sean had his hand covering her tit. He looked directly at her, letting his eyes trail down to see that her skirt had ridden up and he looked directly at her hairless pussy. He walked over to where his friend was feeling up this model, and he sat on the other side of Janna and put his hand on her exposed thigh and was pleased when she didn’t even more as he started to close the distance to her pussy.

“You guys are so bad. She looked at Sean and he moved toward her until their lips touched and she felt him push his tongue into her mouth, meanwhile, Arnie had reached her pussy and she heard him say, “She’s shaved clean, Sean, look.” Janna spread her legs as Sean pulled away from the kiss and looked down to see Janna’s pussy, the lips being opened by his friend.

“Well Arnie, looks like we’ve got to help Janna out, here. This is better than just seeing her pictures, with somebody else’s cock getting all the attention.” Sean started to kiss Janna again, as he helped her out of the blouse she was wearing, letting her tits out for them both to ogle. Arnie moved his hand, stood and dropped his pants. His cock was already hard and throbbing as he walked between her legs. Arnie’s cock was about 7 inches long and it was already dripping precum as he aimed it at her pussy. She continued to kiss Sean as she felt Arnie’s cock push into her. He bucked a couple of times, then he released his sperm into her pussy, flooding it with copious amount of his fluids. He pulled his cock free and Sean stood, dropped his pants and Janna sat up and when his cock sprang free, she took the 7 inch piece of meat into her mouth and she started to suck it when he unloaded his cum into her mouth, which she greedily swallowed.

Janna wiped her lips when Sean pulled out of her mouth and said, “I hope you guys aren’t done, I haven’t even started to cum yet.”

Sean walked over to the door and locked it, then he turned back to Janna, “Here baby, suck it hard, I can go much longer next time, Arnie, come on over and feed this beautiful slut.”

Janna enjoyed the idea that both of them would be able to go again so soon. They may not be as good as the guys she’d been with lately, but you do have to say something for youth. She smiled to herself as she looked forward to getting fucked by these two. At last someone her own age, it seemed like it had been forever, but actually she had sex with one of her boyfriends just a month ago, before she and Mary had become lovers. She looked at Arnie as he came toward her, his cock in his hand and pointing it at her mouth. She opened her mouth and he shoved his cock in, pushing it as deep as he could. Janna gagged a little, not because she couldn’t handle him, but more because, she was surprised by him. Her tongue started to bath the cock in her mouth, still sticky from his quick fuck of her. She cleaned him as he began to get hard in her mouth, then looked over as she felt something brush against her face, and Sean offered her his meat, and she started to take turns, sucking first on then the other for a few minutes a piece.

Mary wondered how long it would take Janna to pull off her seduction of the boys as she entered Sandy’s bedroom. As soon as they closed the door, they kissed and Sandy started to remove Mary’s clothes. Mary thought “She must be horny as hell” as they kissed deeper and she felt the receptionists hands covering her breasts, tweaking her nipples with her fingers. When her skirt fell to the floor, she felt Sandy’s hand run down her body until she found her pussy, letting the fingers push the lips of Mary’s pussy open, and her middle finger began rubbing her clit. It didn’t take long for Mary to be laying back on the bed and Sandy’s face between her legs, tasting her sweet pussy. She could tell that Sandy had been desiring this by the way that she dove into it. She and Janna had not given Sandy the opportunity when they were together last, to give pleasure, they only gave her pleasure, and she had waited to return the favor. Mary enjoyed the flicking that Sandy was doing on her clit, and she reached down, held Sandy’s head while she pushed her crotch into her face. She moaned loudly as she felt Sandy’s tongue move from her clit over the lips of her pussy and find her ass, then the receptionist worked her tongue over the puckered hole and Mary let her legs open wider, enjoying the pleasure that this woman was giving her.

Sandy didn’t know what made her do it as she moved down on Mary and started licking her ass, but she found it was as repulsive as she had thought, in fact she enjoyed the difference in taste. Men had licked her ass before, and she had enjoyed it, but thought it to be a little perverse, but now she did it to another human willingly and she knew she would be doing it again. She pushed hard against the muscles of Mary’s asshole and tried to push her tongue inside. She felt Mary relax and she felt her tongue slide into her ass just a bit as Mary spread her legs wider.

Mary lay back, enjoying the soft urgency of Sandy’s tongue as it licked her ass thoroughly. She felt her clit becoming very hard but she resisted the urge to finger herself, wanting the next contact of her clit to Sandy’s lips to release the sweet juice she had pent up. Her orgasm had already begun but she kept resisting the persistent tongue probing her ass. She grabbed the sheet with both hands, her fingernails making impression her her palms, and when Sandy stopped licking her ass, moved up, captured her clit between her lips working it and Mary erupted, her pussy becoming very wet, covering the receptionist’s face with her orgasm. Sandy’s tongue probed deeply into Mary’s cunt, gathering all of the fluid she could.

Mary lay there, enjoying herself after one of the most electrifying orgasm’s of her life. She knew that only the orgasm’s she experienced with Janna when they were making love could compare to the one she had just had. Her legs lay open like a frog and she relished the feeling as Sandy cleaned her pussy. Janna looked over at the computer screen at a picture of her with a mouth full of Jeff’s cock as she tried to stuff both of the boy’s cocks into her mouth at the same time. She was enjoying sucking the guy’s cocks, but her pussy was on fire. She needed to be fucked so, she lay on the edge of Sean’s bed, spread her legs, pulled her knees up exposing her wet cunt, Arnie’s cum still covering the hole. “I need to get fucked, guys, please.”

Sean walked between her legs and aimed his cock at her open cunt. He pushed forward and her pussy surrounded him as he slid into her fully.

Arnie watched as his friend started to move his hips, moving his cock back and forth in Janna pussy. He sat down and pulled up another photo of Janna, this time kissing the head of a guys cock as she watched the camera, and he stroked himself. Then he stood, went over to the bed got on it and knelt at the side of Janna’s head. “Kiss my cock like the one on the picture.”

Janna looked at the monitor and then she looked at Arnie and made a deliberate kiss directly to the head of his cock. He pushed his cock between her lips and made a couple of strokes into her mouth and then his cum squirted into her mouth and she started sucking on him, not wanting to waste a drop of the thick, sticky liquid. After she sucked his cock until it was soft in her mouth, Arnie pulled out and sat back on the bed and watched his friend fuck this model.

Arnie couldn’t believe they had just had sex with a porno model. He had been sucked off by a porno model. He couldn’t wait to tell their friends what they did tonight, and he would definitely tell them and he was sure that Sean would too. It had been a great Friday night so far, and he didn’t want it to end. He wondered what Sean’s mother was doing, what if she walked in on them?

Sean looked over at Arnie and saw him mouth, “What a whore, isn’t she.” Sean nodded and kept fucking the black girl before him. It was the first time he had even kissed a black girl and here he was pounding her body with his cock.

Janna began to meet his thrusts, pushing her pussy back at him, grinding her shaved pussy against him, feeling his balls slapping her ass as he tried to get more of his body into her. He pushed as deep as he could, and she tried to get even more. She felt herself begin to tremble and then her eyes opened wide and her cunt spread open allowing more contact with her clit and then she erupted with a huge orgasm, drenching his cock with her juices.

He had been fucking Janna for 15 minutes, before he felt his cock head begin to tingle, and he said, “I’m gonna cum, Janna.”

She was going through the throes of her orgasm when she felt him explode inside her, coating her inner walls with his sperm, and they both lay together, breathing hard as he kissed her, tasting the remnants of Arnie’s cum on her lips.

They lay there for a few minutes then Sean rolled off and his cock slipped from her pussy. She bent over and cleaned his cock making sure she got all the sweet nectar she could. Arnie looked at her and then back at the screen as he continued to pull up photos of her. She looked and saw her eyes watching the camera as had Jeff’s cock in her mouth, his balls laying down on the bed. Jennifer had really gotten some shots of her, but she didn’t know they were going on the Internet. She smiled to herself, remembering the day she did that shoot.

“Have you got something I can clean up with, Sean? I’ve got cum running down my ass.”

He handed her a tissue and they watched as she put it between her legs and wiped herself, then handed the tissue back to Sean.

“Here, get rid of this. Don’t be afraid of it, after all it’s your cum.”

Sean took the wet tissue and dropped it in the waste basket, then handed her another and she wiped again and handed it to him.

Janna stood, and started to put on her skirt, then her blouse. She looked at the computer and said, “Those are some good pictures, don’t you guys think so?”

Arnie laughed, “Good pictures, but much better in person, by the way, you need some fresh lipstick.”

Sean laughed when Arnie said that, because he knew she had left it on his cock when she first sucked it.

“We better get that pizza, don’t you think so, guys?”

“Probably would be a good idea, I’m starving. Always do after sex.”

“Me too” said Arnie.

Sean unlocked the door and the went down the hall, with Sean saying, “Mom, we’re hungry.”

Sandy was in the living room, she and Mary having just come back in when she heard her son. “Are you ready to order pizza? I’m hungry too.” She looked at Mary as she said that, knowing that sex made her hungry for food, because they had just been talking about it.

“Janna, did you have fun on the computer?”

Janna sat next to Mary and said, “Did you have a good time, baby?”

“Oh, yeah, I did, Sandy and I discussed some things that were pressing.”

Sandy and Mary laughed as Janna said, “Oooooo. Interesting, I’m sure.”

“Sean why don’t you call in the pizza’s, I’m buying.” Mary looked at Sean as she told him that she liked Italian sausage, mushroom and black olives.

The other’s all told him what they wanted and it was decided to get five different types and they could choose which they wanted.

After Sean ordered the pizzas, he and Arnie went back to his room, leaving Janna, Mary and Sandy free to talk. Mary kissed Janna deeply and then Janna kissed Sandy. “I’m glad you two had a good time together. Thank you for allowing us to come over tonight. Did you hear that we may get an audition for a rap video?”

“Yes, I know that Gerald told me something about it. Do you think you’ll get it?”

Janna and Mary looked at each other and laughed, “I hope we will, but we have to compete with some other girls. I think we’ll try harder than hell for it.”

The pizza was delivered about twenty minutes later and the five of them sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed themselves, talking about different things in the world, the impending war, the 9-11 hassle and the woes of the world. When they finished the talked about the new records that they liked and then Mary said, “We have to leave, Sandy. Can we call a cab?”

“I could take you back to the city, if you like. You guys would be okay wouldn’t you?”

“Sure Mom, in fact, we could drive them back if you want.”

They all stood and started laughing, “We could call a cab, Sandy, that would stop all the hassle.” Mary walked over to the phone and Sandy stopped her.

“That’s okay, Sean and Arnie can take you back if that’s okay with them.”

Sean spoke up, “Okay, let me have the keys, no sense in them having to grab a cab.”

Mary and Janna thought about it and decided that would be fine. “We’ll call you when we get home and let you know they get ready to leave. That way you won’t worry.”

They all said goodbye at the door, Mary and Janna both kissing Sandy on the cheek as they left.

On the way to the car, Janna told Mary about what had happened in the boys room, about the Internet, the blowjobs and the quick fucking she had received. Mary asked if she would like to invite them upstairs when they got home, and Janna said, “I don’t see why not, I would love to be fucked again.”

Mary got in the back seat, Arnie next to her and Janna joined Sean in the front seat. Mary’s skirt slid up her legs so only the smallest amount of material was covering here pussy. She shifted so she could talk to Arnie as they started to drive away, and she knew that if the light was right, he would get an eyeful of her slit. Janna leaned over and put her hand on his leg as they drove, letting is slide up his leg until she held his cock through his trousers. She realized it was already hard, she squeezed it and said, “Can I have some more of this when we get to our apartment?”

“You don’t have to wait, Janna. Why don’t you suck it right now.”

Janna slid down in the seat, and fished Sean’s cock out, wrapping her lips around it as she did. She began to suck his cock while he drove them home.

“Arnie, Janna’s sucking me again, look.”

Arnie leaned over the seat and looked to see Janna’s head moving up and down on Sean’s cock.

“You want your cock sucked too, Arnie?” asked Mary.

“Oh, yea.” He reached down and pulled his cock out of his pants and Mary lowered her head and took the glans in her mouth. She started to suck his cock as Arnie said, “Damn Sean, she’s sucking me now. Damn, Mary that feels good.”

Mary was enjoying herself, moving her head quickly, enjoying the male taste that was filling her mouth.

“I’m gonna cum, Janna.” Janna held tight on his cock as it spewed semen into her mouth again, then sat up and looked back at Mary to see that she was swallowing a huge load that Arnie was pumping into her mouth.

When Mary sat up, she looked at Janna and they started kissing each tasting the sperm that had been in the others mouth. Both Sean and Arnie couldn’t believe their eyes, these two women were lesbians.

“When we get to our apartment do you two want to come up for a little while?”

Sean said, “If it’s okay with you we will. You two are hot. REALLY hot.”

Mary and Janna sat back in their seat and enjoyed the rest of the ride. They let the girls out and then went down the block trying to find a parking place. The finally found a place almost 10 blocks away and decided to come back some other time. They would call when they got home to let them know the problem they found.

Mary called Sandy when she got in the house and told her that they were there but they thought the boys were going to stay a few minutes and visit. When they didn’t show up for so long, they worried until Janna’s cell rang and the Sean explained the problem. She told him she understood and they could make it some other time.

Mary took a shower and lay in bed waiting for Janna. She took her shower and joined Mary in bed. They talked about the evening and faded off to sleep.

12