All Comments on 'The Work Physical'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dew2bnudeDew2bnudealmost 20 years ago
enjoid it

I enjoied the letter. Iwould love to see arevenge letter were the girls turn the tables on the men in the copany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ugly

Only an illiterate such as the previous commentator could possibly enjoy something like this. At the least it belonged in the nonconsent category.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Hello?

I am clearly literate, and I enjoyed this story.

Welcome to Literotica. Unless otherwise stated, we should remember, this is fiction. Someone sat down, and actually devised this, in their heads, and wrote it down for our enjoyment.

As fiction, fantasy, whatever you want to call it, this story was well written, was arousing, and amazing, and had me shaking my head in wonder at why she just didn't stop itttt! lol

I pretty much agree it should have been in the non-consent category, but that may have been a simple mistake in submission to Lit, or may have even been done by Lit. Either way, it doesn't matter. It's fiction. We aren't here reading stories if we are not into healthy porn.

Apart from a bit of humilation, no one got hurt in this story. The ending showed that. Quite well I might add.

SN

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
LOL

...and we also have editors to fix our spelling mistakes :-)

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
arousal test

good story...would have been beter if they had probed her more and made her orgasm! :p

candyman76candyman76over 19 years ago
I laugh at the comment left by anonymous!

Obviously, the person who left the bad review must have been both illiterate and imbred. That would explain why he left a bad review w/o having the guts to put a name to it. He was very wrong though. It was very well written. It aroused me very much; it was also very grammatically accurate. I noticed only two or three errors, but those were simple errors, such as a typo or a word left out, but that can very easily happen when writing a story that is this good and this arousing. Such errors happen to all of us from time to time, so that is just common human error. I have seen far worse from other literotica writers (the stories looked as though they were written by third graders). So, to comment on the LOSER'S comment about you needing to do a spellcheck or something similar, I advise him to buy some glasses, because he obviously did not see what was written here. It was very well written, and that cannot be argued. You paid attention to detail. Case in point, the stethoscope part of the exam. You added that the doctor breathed on it first before using it. That is a small detail, but one that is very accurate. Doctors do that, so I commend you on your accuracy and your attention to detail. Those are qualities in Literotica stories that are often missing. I love your stories, and this one is no exception. Keep up the good work, and let me know when you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lmao

Umm.. I have to say I wonder if those men were doctors *grins* I love your stories and this was anther good one. Though to bad it was not longer, I had a wonderful time reading it.

Thank you so much for writing it.

hankrovershankroversover 10 years ago

excellent story which progresses along at a good pace. would have loved to see ms johnson stay for janes physical. this could also lead to some more interesting work stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That is not how hymens work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous