Theatre in the Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

John was close enough to see tiny goose bumps forming on Jenny's softly swaying breasts and down her ribs, thighs and over her arms as she relished the new feelings that were enveloping her. The slight mound of Jenny's round, tight, smooth stomach stretched beautifully from her rib cage to her astonishingly beautiful soft, blond pubic hair above those cheerleader legs. "Child, child!" thought John.

Amanda's look-alikes gently but firmly guided Jenny backward down to the round, black futon lowering her onto her back. Standing at both sides, the black-robed women lifted Jenny's hips and carefully positioned the firm 8-inch-thick black silk pillow under her tail bone, elevating that heavenly mound and moist pink lips eight inches into the air under the penetrating lights for all to see. John could see honeydew moisture just beginning to form along the soft, puffy folds of Jenny's swollen, pink vulva. What a sweet, sweet virgin! The audience was transfixed!

As Jenny lay there, her attendants gently placed her arms above her shoulders and they spread her ankles a little over four feet apart toward the edges of the futon. Then they picked up the soft, fur bindings from the base of the futon and firmly tethered Jenny's wrists and then her ankles. Jenny was unable to move her arms and legs and remained gently but firmly spread wide open across the black velvet futon over the supporting black pillow under her lower spine. There was simply nothing left to the audience's imagination. Jenny turned her head and looked across her bound left ankle at John. At least, it seemed that she was looking right at him but he knew she couldn't really see him in the darkness beyond the probing lights.

Then Jenny turned her head and gazed up into the darkness above her. A slight shiver spread through her body, not because of a chill. It was at least 80 degrees under the bright lights. She closed her eyes and waited for those new unspeakable, secret, private, personal things that were about to be done to her wondrous virgin body.

Everyone was still and silent. Only soft breathing could be heard as everyone seemed to meditate, using Jenny's gorgeous young body as a focal point.

Then, out of the darkness appeared another black-robed figure. A male. A black silk hood hid his face as he walked slowly to the head of the futon, then around it to stand at Jenny's widespread feet. The hood dropped. It was Trevor! He was awake and apparently very excited at what he saw presented below him. He recognized Jenny. It was obvious that he was attracted to her young, fresh, nude body spread before him. Trevor had daydreamed about what this beautiful classmate might look like under her clothes. He had only seen her gorgeous body in those tight jeans at school or in that short cheerleader uniform at games. Now his dream was reality.

Jenny's creamy white breasts gently lifted and fell as her breathing betrayed her reaction to seeing the most gorgeous boy in school standing at her feet looking down at her. Trevor's eyes were obviously drinking in the girl's natural beauty. Her cheeks turned red at the thought of him seeing her this way. She wore nothing. He could see her soft, smooth arms spread wide, her delicate ribs stretched out, her ribcage moving in and out and her soft abdomen rising and falling with her erotic breath, her full virgin breasts, white with just a hint of pale blue veins around the darker aureoles...her smoothly muscled thighs spread wide, her mound of Venus...her vulva...everything was lifted and fully exhibited for his eyes to devour. And devour they did! They gazed at each other for an eternity.

"Hi, Jen."

"Hi, Trev."

Too, too sweet, John thought, as he watched with the other 98 who were seated around the stage in the darkness.

Act Two was about to begin.

Trevor let his robe drop free. Trevor's completely nude, freshly showered and powdered body had already reacted to the heavenly sight that lay below him. Jenny immediately sent her blue eyes on their journey from Trevor's beautiful brown eyes down across his smoothly-chiseled swimmer's pecs across his tight, rippled stomach until they suddenly stopped at Trevor's immense, hard, erect penis! "Oh, God," she whispered to no one, everyone. "Trevor, you're so beautiful," Jenny breathed.

It seemed that Trevor's cock immediately reacted to Jenny's words by proudly lifting even higher as if it could understand Jenny all on its own, its large, three-inch, shiny purple head engorged and bobbing, the thirteen-inch shaft, standing erect at a solid 45-degree angle, thick and proudly displaying a pattern of vessels and veins that pulsated along the shaft, the half-inch aperture opened wide for all to see. Jenny stared in awe at what she knew would inevitably plunge deep inside her body and fill her. Again, the women in the audience groaned in vicarious anticipation.

Trevor stood still. He had been directed not to move until it was time. He stood and looked down at Jenny, anticipating what was about to happen to her beautiful, fresh, quivering, porcelain body, a body offered as an erotic sacrifice to his own eyes, lips, tongue, hands, COCK!

Suddenly John remembered that the two robed women were still standing at each side of Jenny's futon. Simultaneously they knelt down at Jenny's sides. Slowly, their hands glided through the air and their delicate fingertips brushed across both sides of Jenny's face as they gently moved her blond hair away from her shoulders to extend her tresses out above her head and over the top edge of the black pad. The women's twenty soft fingertips slowly moved to caress Jenny's arms that were stretched out and tethered above her shoulders. Goosebumps immediately appeared from Jenny's wrists to her ribs.

The attendants' soft fingertips slowly returned to brush across her smooth arm pits and on to her collar bones and, as each mirrored the others, four sets of teasing fingertips slowly tickled their way toward Jenny's quivering breasts as the field of goosebumps continued to spread. Slowly and seductively the twenty fingertips tickled their way up the sides of Jenny's breasts and across the tops of the beautiful mounds until they found Jenny's engorged nipples! Jenny gasped, her body made excruciatingly sensitive by the twenty caressing fingertips.

Jenny's nipples were gently pinched and squeezed as she cried out and moaned! Two hands slowly left her breasts and explored Jenny's sweet, mounded stomach then brushed across the goose bumps on her thighs. Now two sets of full, soft lips found their way to Jenny's nipples as the women began gently sucking and tonguing her tingling, puffy aureoles. The nipples swelled even more and grew straight out from her soft, full, milky globes. Jenny began to moan and sigh, her wide-open body helplessly immobilized in her soft restraints as the women continued their nipple worship and teasing caresses of her stomach and thighs.

Trevor's cock became even more engorged and swollen as he witnessed this passionate loving of his classmate. Jennifer cried out as the women worked diligently on her soft, quivering body with their hands and on her nipples with their soft, full, red lips. The woman on her left sucked on Jenny's left nipple and moved her left hand to Jenny's right breast to begin a tortuous stimulation of her right nipple. As this occurred, the woman on Jenny's right side softly touched her full red lips to Jenny's swollen lips and kissed them tenderly. Then the soft lips returned to tease her right nipple again.

Sitting in his seat next to Amanda, John could sense the rising heat from her nakedness under her silk robe and could smell her sex. He wanted to reach out and touch Amanda, becoming more excited by the thought of her wonderful body so near to his. He wondered just how much longer he could control himself with her. Amanda only watched, mesmerized by what was unfolding on stage.

Fifteen minutes later the two women ended their unspeakable ministrations to the girl who was spread-eagled on the futon. Jennifer was left gasping for breath. Her wrists and ankles strained at their soft ties. Her abdomen was undulating uncontrollably. Her soft, full breasts were heaving.

The attendants signaled Trevor to begin the next phase of the play. Trevor slowly dropped to his knees as Jenny's wide misty blue eyes returned his lusty gaze. Jenny was beside herself with erotic stimulation after the unbearable things the women had done to her during the last quarter-hour, the lips of her beautiful mouth swollen, her cheeks glowing, her hot breath almost raspy, her angelic eyes misty with erotic emotion.

Jenny's hips, raised a solid eight inches by the pillow, presented the center of her being to Trevor as he lowered his head toward that dreamy, moist mound between Jenny's thighs. He could see Jenny's clitoris had grown between the lips at the top of her vulva! Under his gaze it was growing noticeably longer as if it were a small, delicate pink, shiny penis! It swelled to almost one inch in length and a half-inch thick right there before his eyes! Trevor's lips trembled as they neared their incredible target. His tongue slowly immerged from his lips beginning its promised journey to the girl's genitals. The tip reached out and brushed up along Jenny's exposed, engorged clitoris. Jenny screamed at the top of her voice! Her second scream reverberated through the theater and echoed off the walls!

Jenny lapsed into a mournful, hungry groan as she felt the sudden erotic electricity course through her clitoris. Her sensitized body felt the charge shoot into the pit of her sweet stomach and up to both her swollen nipples. The child almost came...!!

Trevor looked with loving eyes at Jenny's face. She was gently panting, anticipating the return of Trevor's sexy lips to her Center. A tear emerged from Jenny's left eye and slowly flowed down her cheek. She wanted to reach out and touch his god-like body but couldn't do anything but remain spread completely open across the futon for all to see and for several to touch. Trevor again lowered his warm mouth to Jenny's clitoris and softly enveloped it in his lips. The young, blond schoolgirl's third scream of pleasure echoed through the theater.

Trevor continued kissing and sucking the one-inch source of Jenny's extreme pleasure. Her screams deteriorated into mournful sobs of extreme eroticism. Trevor sent his tongue lower, below Jenny's clit to the lips of her vulva, now flowing generously with clear, slippery fluid. Trevor lapped up Jenny's virgin cunt from just above her anus to once again find the clit where he lowered his lips over the little shaft and began to gently suck it. Jenny lost her mind in a delirium! She didn't dream she could handle this kind of stimulation much longer but continued her slow build to that inevitable release, postponed by the drug she had been given earlier.

Jenny was tortured with her best of both worlds: heightened sensitivity combined with delayed orgasm. Her body continued to be filled with eroticism, with the thrilling sensations that Trevor's tongue and lips gave her. Then, as if Trevor's lips weren't enough, the two women at her sides lowered their lips to her exposed nipples again and began sucking and tonguing those darkened, engorged mushrooms that had extended to an incredible one inch! Jenny screamed with hypnotic pleasure again and again, straining against the furry straps that securely kept her body spread open wide as she felt the electric sensations in her nipples and clit.

That was Trevor's signal to move on to the next phase of Jenny's erotic initiation.

Trevor raised his head and looked lovingly into Jenny's tortured face and her eyes filled with tears of joy and eroticism as she lay there, her tethered arms and legs helplessly spread away from her exquisitely tortured body. She returned his loving gaze. Then her eyes dropped to Trevor's engorged, 13-inch cock! Her eyes widened as Trevor lowered that huge rod toward her clit! She could see those gorgeous, hairless balls swaying beneath the big, thick penis encased in that wonderful sleeve of blood vessels. Jenny was about to be made the happiest woman on Earth!

The two women continued worshipping, teasing, licking and sucking Jenny's extended nipples and softly tickled Jenny's armpits, ribs and stomach with their feathery fingertips as Trevor guided his genitals toward Jenny's swollen, flowing pussy. The three-inch head gently found its goal as it nudged up against the wet, quivering lips at the center of Jenny's Being. Ever-so-slowly, Trevor nudged his cock up against Jenny's distended clitoris as she cried out again! Trevor rubbed the entire length of his thirteen-inch cock up along the vibrating clit! Wild, feral moans escaped Jenny's lips! Then he steadily dropped the big, shiny purple head to the trembling lips where the glossy, purple head slowly disappeared between the lips of Jenny's slippery vulva and to the hot tunnel of her fresh love center beyond. It was so hot! Trevor's cock itched and ached to surge completely inside of Jenny! Jenny wanted to grip and pull Trevor's cock inside her desperately!

It was impossible to wait any longer! Trevor slowly thrust forward until Jenny's cunt lips snapped and closed around the ridge of his giant cock head. Jenny cried out like a wild, feral child at the feeling of Trevor's three-inch cock head just inside her vagina. She moaned wickedly as Trevor's huge, slippery cock slid further inside of her! Further. Further! Further!! Further!!! Until a full ten inches of his shaft were completely buried inside the young, virgin girl's body! A long three inches still remained outside the lips of her swollen vulva.

Trevor's super-sensitive cock was gripped tightly in the hot, snug, virgin pussy. Jenny rolled her head back and forth as the two women continued their incessant stimulation of her nipples with their lips and her torso with their fingertips. She screamed again as one of the women reached under Trevor's lower stomach and touched Jenny's protruding clitoris that continued to grow up toward the boy's pubic bone. The attendant's thumb and forefinger gently, rhythmically massaged the girl's clit. The other women in the audience were overcome by what they were witnessing and began to reach out for their seat mates, hands finding skin under robes, touching and tickling each other in ever-heightening erotic excitement.

John longed to do the same with Amanda. She sat motionless, watching all the secret events unfolding on the futon. John was so aroused by the intimate scene directly in front of him and by the heat and aroma from Amanda's body just inches from him under her silk robe that his erection was about to explode. He craved the beautiful woman next to him.

Jenny cried out as Trevor's cock slowly surged in and out of her, the purple tip escaping briefly with each stroke and smoothly popping back inside. The ridge of the slippery cockhead rhythmically rubbed across and stimulated that hidden bundle of nerves that was the girl's 'G' spot. Jenny was slowly driven mindless with the sensations all over her young body and deep inside her. Then Trevor's huge cock suddenly plunged down the tight, velvet tunnel to Jenny's cervix. The big, shiny cock head nearly breached the opening of her cervix sending her entire body into ecstatic shudders!

The two women relentlessly teased and tortured Jenny's engorged nipples with their soft, full lips, tongues and teeth and her armpits, sides and stomach with their soft hands. The black-robed woman at her left continued the erotic mission at her clitoris, lightly caressing the little, engorged, growing shaft until it swelled to nearly one-and-a-half inches in length! The silk-robed goddess to Jenny's right moved her right hand down over Jenny's pelvis and hips to circle under Jenny's right buttock which was raised and completely exposed on the firm pillow under her tail bone. The soft, sensuous fingertips found the cleft spread open between Jenny's quivering buttocks and continued around until they brushed across the girl's anus! Jenny screamed again!

She was the receiver of so many erotic stimuli, any one of which could send her through the ceiling with pleasure as the group of lovers did all those private, secret things to her body. The fingertips, well lubricated with Jenny's pre-cum fluids that ran from her vagina, found their ultimate goal and gently probed, then disappeared inside Jenny's anus. This was too much for Jenny to bear! Jenny lay completely still for a moment, taking in the immensity of so many searing points of stimulation. Her mind rose above her naked body and floated where she could see herself below, spread wide and being loved as she might never be loved again. Then, suddenly back in her body, her very first orgasm was slowly born deep in her core as the two women worshipped her breasts, tickled her ribs and stomach, and tortured her clitoris and anus.

It grew and flushed through her entire body as Trevor's cock continued its mercilessly slow, ever-deepening strokes, the huge head vibrating her 'G' spot. Her creamy skin began to turn pink as her pounding heart prepared her body for what couldn't wait any longer. A low moan escaped Jenny's swollen lips as she began her steady climb to Heaven. The white, molten nucleus of Jenny's erotic body suddenly expanded from her vagina, clitoris, thighs, stomach and nipples! "Mmmmmmmmmmmm Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UhhAhhh!! UhhAhh!! UhhAhh!! UhhAhh!! UhhAhh!! UhhAhh!! UhhAhh!!..................."

Jenny's orgasm was everlasting as she continued to cum and cum and cum and cum! Trevor shook as his strong swimmer's body continued to steadily plunge his 13-inch thick cock to the rhythm of love into Jenny. He knew he couldn't postpone his own eruption much longer. But he had been directed not to allow himself to explode just yet. Jenny dropped slightly from the summit of her very first orgasm but remained at a high level of stimulation as her helpless body began to build to yet another climax as the stimulation of her nipples, clit, anus and 'G' spot went on with no relief.

Suddenly two more silk-robed women appeared at the sides of the futon and took their places on each side of Trevor as he hovered over Jenny. They swept their black hoods back away from their jet-black hair and gazed closely at the couple making love and at the first two attendants torturing Jenny's nipples, clitoris and anus as Trevor continued to love her deeply in wave after wave with his giant cock.

The new arrivals slowly reached out to Trevor's smooth body and lightly brushed their fingertips across his back, one pair of hands on his right and another pair on his left. The twenty fingertips worked in concert as the women lightly caressed Trevor's back, then onto his ribs where he felt an incredible thrill as the feathery fingertips tickled across his ribs and down to his hips, onto his heaving buttocks and the backs of his thighs. Two hands lightly fluttered up and down his thighs and the other two hands took their feather-light journey up Trevor's stomach to find his nipples where the torturous stimulus continued for fifteen minutes.

As the third and fourth attendants did those things to the boy's body with their soft hands, they slowly turned their heads and gazed at the huge, hairless scrotum swinging slowly between Trevor's legs as he slow-fucked Jenny. Simultaneously as the attendants continued to tickle torture Trevor's sides and nipples with one hand each woman reached with her freed hand behind the boy's buttocks and thighs. Attendant Number Three slowly brushed her soft fingertips across Trevor's balls as Attendant Number Four's light fingertips found his anus and perineum! Trevor cried out from the intense stimulation of the twenty fingers over his chest, sides, stomach, his anus and huge, hairless ball sack!

alan9
alan9
382 Followers