Theatre in the Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his long cock surged in and out of Jenny, one set of the beautiful attendants' caressing fingertips continued to lightly and lovingly pinch his nipples as another set played across Trevor's balls while still another set of tickling tips brushed his anus, fluttering back and forth across the pulsating orifice. The two attendants tickling the boy's body leaned in simultaneously and softy kissed his neck and the sides of his pouting mouth. They tongued his lips and smothered his eyelids and neck with soft kisses, nibbled his earlobes and gently tongued his ears.

Trevor couldn't hold it! He let out a long, tortured groan as the two women loved his body and as his huge cock surged in and out of Jenny's hot, tight pussy. Jenny screamed in ecstatic agony as Trevor penetrated her and the women making love to her body continued sucking, tonguing and nibbling her swollen nipples, softly kissed her lips and did unspeakable things to her clitoris and anus. She let out deep, guttural moans as she was being driven insane by gentle fingertips at her clitoris and anus. Forty feathery, tickling fingertips and four sets of soft, full lips drove the teenagers toward an unimaginable state of erotic ecstasy as they continued to surge against each other and climb toward each child's second indescribable climax!!

The white-hot molten core of love between Jenny's thighs grew and enveloped her whole body as she reached her second crashing orgasm! "AhhhhhhhhGod!! OhhhhhhTrevvvvvvvvvvvvvor!! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah AH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Then, the beautiful young Jenny fell silent, panting as she lay tied down there with her eyes half closed. It was done. The women withdrew and Trevor remained still for a moment as he hovered over his new lover, still deep inside her. He felt such profound emotion for Jenny now and knew she would be his woman for life. Trevor carefully removed his still-erect penis from Jenny and stood up. A thick, clear three-foot string of precum extended from the hole in his cock head and dropped to the futon between Jenny's splayed legs where it gathered in a sticky three-inch puddle two-thirds of an inch high like a gelatinous treat.

The two original facilitators returned to the futon and untied Jenny's wrists and ankles, assisting her up into a seated position on the side of the black pad before standing her up in front of where John and Amanda sat hypnotized by the events that had unfolded five feet away. Jenny now stood three feet away. John and Amanda could smell her sex as she breathed deeply.

John saw more of Trevor's precum fluids slowly pouring and extending in clear two-foot lengths from Jenny's vulva and dripping onto the floor in front of them. Jenny looked down at John and gazed into his eyes as if to say, "How could I ever describe to you what has just been done to me?" Jenny then looked back over her shoulder at Trevor as the two black-clad women led him onto the futon and onto his back.

Jenny and Trevor locked animal gazes, never breaking their invisible umbilical as Jenny turned back toward the futon and climbed like a cat onto her hands and knees straddling Trevor's gently heaving body. She looked below her at Trevor's long, thick, slippery cock, its veins pulsating. Fresh streams of precum were pulsating out of the cock head with his heartbeat. She wanted the cock in her. She craved the hot, thick, white juices it would inevitably shoot deep inside her sweet, beautiful body. Little did she know that Trevor's amazing prostate was working at youthful full speed, already nearly full again and ready to pump her body with almost a quart of fresh, thick, white, hot cream.

Trevor lay flat on his back and looked up at what a beautiful sight hovered over him: Jenny's loving violet eyes devouring him, her soft blond hair swept behind her neck and wide shoulders; her incredibly amazing young, creamy, full breasts gently swaying above Trevor's face, the soft, puffy aureoles presenting her succulent, juicy nipples; tiny, almost invisible transparent hairs covering areas of the amazing globes. Trevor was shocked to see the tiniest drop of fluid appearing on the tip of each nipple!

Trevor's hands, unrestrained, moved compulsively to Jenny's breasts where they gently cupped the ample, soft globes. Jenny closed her eyes and moaned. The globes were unmercifully stimulated by what the attendants had done to her. Trevor gently squeezed Jenny's swollen nipples until the clear drops grew slightly.

Jenny opened her beautiful eyes and gazed into Trevor's as he raised his lips up to her left nipple, taking it into his mouth. He sucked the sweet nectar from her breast and continued sucking as Jenny gasped with renewed pleasure. His lips moved to her right breast and continued his worship of her. More fluid began to flow from the girl's breasts into Trevor's mouth as he nursed. He was excited to taste the sweet milk of Jenny's breasts flowing more and more freely into his mouth. As Jenny fully nursed her lover just like a suckling baby she began to feel the genesis of the second of many orgasms she would experience with this boyman.

Jenny slowly lowered her thighs toward Trevor. She arched her back, reached around behind her and gently discovered Trevor's swollen cock, softly taking it into her hand and guiding it toward her hot, hungry, tight, slippery vulva. Trevor allowed his hands to gently travel down Jenny's wonderful body to her flaring hips as he simultaneously found her with that massive cock head. Jenny poised herself, temporarily frozen against the tip of Trevor's cock, ready to culminate this incredible first time.

Watching all this unfold in what seemed like slow motion, John suddenly felt Amanda's gaze on him. He turned and looked at her. She was looking at him with love and passion in her incredible emerald eyes. But she wouldn't move an inch. Then Amanda whispered, "Just wait, John. It'll be worth it." Amanda directed her attention back to the stage. John couldn't help but follow with his eyes.

Jenny slowly dropped down onto Trevor's cock, taking it steadily inside of her, the tight cunt lips softly snapped closed around the cockhead as Trevor let out a long groan. She was so tight! So hot! Jenny again dropped her upper body down to Trevor's face, his head elevated now after one of the women attendants placed a fresh eight-inch pillow under his head. Jenny allowed Trevor to drink of her breasts again as his strong hands grasped her hips and slid around to gently squeeze the soft, round globes of her perfect, dimpled buttocks.

Jenny continued to plunge slowly down onto Trevor's trembling cock as it penetrated up into her, finally pressing against her cervix again. Jenny gasped. It was time. As Trevor sucked and guided, Jenny slowly, steadily plunged down and up in stroke after sweet, aching stroke. Trevor began to feel that now-familiar exquisite itch ignite inside the head of his gorgeous cock and the gentle, smooth, steady, tight strokes continued to drive him ever-closer. The tickle built. Jenny reached around behind her and found Trevor's undulating scrotum, the huge balls crawling inside the big, smooth sack. She gently massaged Trevor's swollen testicles as he continued his climb toward ecstasy.

John was about to climax himself as he watched the beautiful young Jenny's buttocks, thighs and pussy move up and down on the gorgeous boy's huge cock seven feet in front of him under the bright, penetrating lights.

Trevor began to feel a sense of urgency, driven to plunge himself even deeper inside of Jenny. As she moved down on her fellow student, Trevor lifted his pelvis and slipped deeper and deeper into Jenny's rippled vagina, surging against her cervix, gradually teasing open the tight circle leading to her womb. Once again, a full ten inches of Trevor's massive cock had disappeared inside Jenny. Trevor continued his driving full strokes in and out of Jenny.

The deep itch in Trevor continued to build as he moaned in an ever-deepening cry to Jenny's soul. Jenny also began to cry out as her second orgasm began to climb toward its apex brought on by the erotic friction of Trevor's megacock. The couple locked eyes and was fused in a simultaneous ascent as Trevor's engorged cock could no longer hold back his cum. Suddenly, Jenny's hand felt Trevor's balls recede and the scrotum tighten! The molten core of Trevor's genitals began to grow and slowly explode, dispatching a fresh, thick load of sweet, creamy, white hot cum juice racing up from those huge balls through the shaft of Trevor's cock.

Then! Jenny, unable to control her body, forced herself completely down on the remainder of Trevor's cock! The huge purple cum head suddenly crashed through Jenny's cervix into her secret womb and swelled to an even greater three-and-a-half inches across! The giant cockhead was trapped! Locked inside! Held tightly by the cervix closed around it! The hot cream exploded from the three-quarter-inch hole in the tip of Trevor's godcock, splashing against the hidden walls of Jenny's womb!

She cried out in ecstasy as Trevor's semen and sperm bathed her very center, completely filling her womb with thick cum juice!! Trevor continued pumping Jenny full of fire, crying out as the second explosive orgasm of his young life continued for what would be an astonishing ninety seconds!! Jenny couldn't stop screaming as she came again and again, both young bodies enveloped in passionate, ecstatic throes of endless orgasms.

Then it was over. Jenny collapsed on top of Trevor's body, her full, soft lips smothered his neck and face with passionate kisses, both kids completely spent and sated, Trevor's shaft still tightly gripped inside Jenny's womb! The audience sat entranced for an eternity.

Waiting for Act Three.

Twenty minutes later, the four attendants returned to the futon and roused the resting couple. Nine inches of Trevor's spent but still-lengthy and stiff cock slipped slowly out of Jenny's tingling vagina. Long, thick streams of white, creamy semen flowed from her vulva as Jenny was gently guided off of Trevor's body. Jenny and Trevor held each other as they were gently guided off the stage to be showered, cleaned and powdered by their attendants, the exhausted teenagers would be placed in a cozy bed to sleep together in each other's arms for the rest of the night. Two more black-robed women approached the round futon, stripped the bedding covered with cum and other sensual fluids and stretched a fresh, new silk cover across the pad. They placed the fur straps back at the base of the futon. The stage was set for Act Three. And John.

Amanda had been gazing at the stage and its preparation. She turned and looked at John with those green eyes. Amanda stood up, turned to John and reached her hands down to him. John took her hands and stood up. Amanda, stepping backwards, led John toward the futon where they were joined by the other two robed women. Amanda remained at the foot of the pad as the two women guided John to the right edge of the futon. Two more beautiful, robed women stepped out of the darkness to the futon from the left side and stepped two feet up onto the firm pad, standing above John and his attendants. The women reached down from where they stood and guided John up onto the futon. The third and fourth robed figures followed behind John until he stood elevated at the center of the firm pad surrounded closely by four gorgeous women.

Amanda stood perfectly still on the floor at the base of the futon, gazing up at John in the midst of the four attendants.

Then Amanda nodded to the women and four sets of hands moved in concert to open John's black robe. The silk was gently, slowly pulled away from his body and dropped away to the floor. John was completely naked once again under those revealing lights. His engorged penis was again standing at rigid attention. Amanda stared at it, her full lips parting over those perfect white teeth. The tip of her tongue unconsciously wet her sensuous lips.

Amanda watched as the four beautiful women surrounding John slowly enveloped his body with their soft, gentle hands. John's cock sprang to even more urgent life as four sets of fingertips lightly danced across his neck, shoulders, chest and back. Goose bumps appeared all over his body as John felt the slender, graceful fingertips move down and across his stomach, lower back, buttocks and thighs. The women were careful not to touch anything else. They just continued to gently tickle and stimulate the skin of John's torso, hips, buttocks and legs for fifteen minutes as Amanda stood and watched.

John was reaching an excruciating point of excitement as his cock bobbed up and grew even thicker and longer. Amanda, as did the audience of women, watched as these things were done to John and she began to feel erotic passion swell inside her. She saw goose bumps form all over John's body, across his stomach, thighs and arms as John gazed into her eyes. His eyes closed and she heard him moan with the pleasure of being slowly, softly, sensually administered by the four beautiful robed women. She saw the massive head of his penis grow beyond his slowly-receding foreskin until the proud head stretched to its limit and the foreskin grew tight.

The eight hands that had been stimulating John's body dropped away as the four women stepped from the futon to the floor. They gently guided John down and placed him on his back in the middle of the black pad. Another of the firm, black pillows was slipped under his tailbone and John's arms were slowly stretched out to his sides at the edges of the futon and were firmly secured with the furry straps. His ankles were spread a full five feet apart and tied down to the sides of the futon with the remaining soft fur straps.

The attendants disappeared into the audience as John lay there, completely exposed to the room...and to Amanda's penetrating gaze. She continued to look at his body, which was spread wide, his genitals thrust up into the air above the sturdy eight-inch pillow. His engorged, fully erect penis, its purple head pulsating, fully emerged from its foreskin and stretched to the limit, raised four inches away from his hard stomach, his balls undulated inside his hairless scrotum...Amanda drank it all in for the longest time.

John looked at Amanda. Their eyes locked. Amanda slowly reached up to the ties of her black silk robe and released them. The robe that had covered her unbelievably wonderful body from the time John had rung that door bell an eternity before suddenly floated to the floor at her feet and she was totally and gloriously nude!

John's breath was suddenly stolen away as he finally was allowed to gaze at Amanda's naked body. Her perfectly contoured breasts softly jiggled and swayed as she breathed and moved slightly, the rosy nipples extended, tilting slightly upward. What heavenly beauty! His eyes continued luxuriating down to Amanda's ribs and well-toned stomach and onto that mound between her legs, topped with cropped, soft, jet-black hair. The lips of her swollen vulva were hairless. Her long, perfect thighs were softly, smoothly muscled. Her legs were the finest John had ever imagined.

"My, God. You're beautiful," murmured John. Amanda smiled and gazed deeply into John's eyes and, as her gaze slowly dropped to John's proud erection, she answered, "So are you." They held each other's gaze for another long moment, then Amanda continued, "I hope you don't mind being tied down, John. There are things I've wanted to do to your body since the moment I laid eyes on you at the front door and I don't want any interruptions or distractions. Just lie back and enjoy the show." John just froze, unable to breath for a moment, staring back at Amanda, preparing himself for the sensations he was about to experience.

Amanda moved to the foot of the pad and looked down onto John's body. As she held his gaze, Amanda slowly, deliberately, gracefully dropped to her knees between John's tethered, spread legs. John watched in disbelief as Amanda's exquisitely soft hands whispered up his legs, across his knees, up his thighs and across his hips to find his stomach. The exquisite sensations in his body were almost too much to bear.

Her hands then straddled John's torso as Amanda moved herself further up and over his body. His eyes watched hypnotically as Amanda's creamy globes gently swung over his face, the nipples swollen with erotic anticipation. Incredibly, a drop of milky fluid appeared at the tip of each of Amanda's nipples as she continued to slowly lower her left breast to John's parted lips. He longed to reach up and touch those incredible breasts but his arms were securely held open and away at the edges of the futon. He could only accept the moistened nipple as it was slowly offered to him. He extended his tongue and allowed the drop of breast milk to flow onto it. He moaned as Amanda's nipple was lowered into his mouth and he enclosed the engorged aureole in his lips. Amanda let out a low, soft moan as John began to suck on the nipple.

John's mind reeled as he tasted the sweet breast milk that began to flow freely into his mouth. The milk flowed as freely as Jenny's had. John gulped the nectar down and hungered for more as his gigantic penis throbbed just inches below Amanda's thighs. Amanda gently pulled away and offered her right breast for John to nurse. She continued to moan as her vagina shrank tighter from the stimulation of John's insistent, hungry sucking. This was incredible! What passion! What eroticism! It must be a dream!

Amanda finally lifted away from John's mouth and looked deeply into his eyes. He saw love and passion in her face. Something deep was beginning to occur between the two lovers. A bond was forming. Amanda glided back toward John's feet and knelt before his huge cock. Amanda lowered her lips to the twelve-inch shaft, stopped two inches short of their target and gazed up into John's wide eyes.

A slight grin played across her face as Amanda looked at John for a moment, enjoying the fact that he was spread completely open to her, unable to move against the furry straps that tethered his arms and legs. She then returned her attention to his ready, inflamed cock. Slowly, Amanda's incredibly beautiful, full lips descended toward the head of John's penis. He could feel her warm breath against his cock head. The lips continued their mission. John moaned loudly as the warm, full lips gently enveloped his cock head. He gasped as Amanda moaned in response, sending a low, tickling vibration all around the head of the bulging cock!

The beautiful, raven-haired, green-eyed woman allowed her tongue to tickle that excruciatingly sensitive area usually covered by foreskin. Then she slowly moved her erotic lips down the shaft of John's cock, taking as much into her mouth as she could. Slowly, up and down, the lips continued their excruciating repetitions as John's passion grew almost beyond control.

John could see Amanda's pendulous breasts swinging gently as she did things to him with her lips. Amanda reached up with her soft, slender fingertips and delicately tickled John's stomach and chest, then teased John's nipples as she continued to torture his shaft head with her lips, flicking her tongue up and down over that devastatingly sensitive spot at the base of the cock head. Amanda drank in his erupting pre-seminal fluids. John was nearing the edge! He couldn't ignore any longer that deep, aching, undulating itch growing at the base of the head of his ever-hardening, growing shaft!

Amanda, watching his eyes and, feeling his shaft swell, sensed this and quickly raised her lips away from John's cock, again allowing a slight grin as she saw the effect she had on her new man. As soon as she saw he was coming back down from the edge of eruption, Amanda swooped down on the head of John's cock, her lips tightening around the head and racing for the base of the engorged shaft. John screamed at the sudden intense pleasure as Amanda took the entire length into her mouth and down her throat! Then, ever-so slowly, her lips retreated again until the cock head popped out of her mouth with a loud 'smack'. The women in the audience stirred at the sound, entranced by the incredible scene that continued to unfold under the lights on the stage.