Theatre in the Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stood up, walked forward and lowered her swollen, puffy, moist vulva to within an inch of John's nose. He was driven insane! He could smell that heavy, sweet sex emanating from Amanda's cunt! He could see her clitoris! Unbelievable! It was extended and swollen just as Jenny's had been. It looked like a small penis stretching out before his eyes. A drop of fluid was forming at the tip! Suddenly, four robed women reappeared to stand in front of Amanda at the head of the futon behind John. Two reached out and held Amanda's arms high above her head supporting her as she hovered above John's face making it seem that she was also tied, suspended above John. Another two reached out and gently cupped Amanda's swaying creamy globes and began to tickle, massage and tease her breasts and nipples.

Amanda breathed in sharply in response to the stimulation as they worshipped her jiggling breasts. It was too much!! The drop of clear female love fluid dropped from her engorged clitoris to John's parted lips two inches below! Another fresh drop of the rare nectar immediately appeared! "Oh, God," thought John, his twitching cock desperate to be inside this goddess, his arms straining to be free so he could caress his new lover's body. Amanda trembled and swayed from the erotic stimulation delivered by the female attendants.

Amanda finally lowered herself onto John's lips, allowing her exposed clitoris to nestle in between his lips. She cried out and moaned as John's lips gently closed around the clit. Her groan built into a low scream as John's tongue began to flick across the clitoris and he began to suck! Waves of electric sensations quickly flowed from her clit, through her thighs, stomach and up to the nipples of her full, engorged breasts still being caressed by the women. Her smooth, toned abdominal muscles were undulating in slow spasms of erotic pleasure. She would reach her first orgasm very soon!

John was afraid he would wake up from this heavenly dream! He continued his sucking as the inevitable began to unfold and blossom. Amanda continued to build to what would be an overwhelming orgasm. It began in the pit of her sweet, smooth, toned stomach and flared out to her gorgeous thighs and up to her engorged, full breasts, on fire from the ministrations delivered by the women standing two feet below, in front of her.

The two women, as if on cue, slipped their hands from her breasts, allowing them to travel down Amanda's ribs and hips and around to find her perfectly shaped buttocks where they firmly guided her vulva and clit against John's mouth where her flowing juices mingled with his saliva. Her moans turned into soft screams as John lapped his tongue up her vulva to the tip of her clit over and over! As John continued this torture, two attendants continued holding Amanda's arms up above her head. Amanda's breasts were trembling and heaving as she found herself nearing the tumultuous orgasm that was inevitable because of John's intense stimulation of her genitals.

John allowed his tongue to drop lower and lower below the lips of Amanda's vulva where the tip of his moist tongue began to rim his lover's pulsating anus! His tongue repeatedly snaked from anus to clit and back! Amanda was propelled over the cliff of eroticism when each woman, who continued to softly tickle and caress her perfect buttocks and backs of her thighs, took her breasts into their full lips and began tonguing and sucking the milk from the engorged nipples! Amanda screamed with joyous agony! Her climax built to its crashing conclusion as wave after wave of orgasmic convulsions engulfed her! John nearly came from the sound of Amanda's wails! The audience cried out with Amanda! She could barely stay upright above John's mouth, her strength ebbing from the erotic stimulations delivered at once to so many erogenous zones of her gorgeous, sensitive body!

She was held upright by four strong hands as ten soft fingers tickled her thighs and brushed across her tight pink anus , two sets of full lips sucked her nipples and John's lips and tongue never stopped sucking her swollen clit! Amanda's orgasms continued in wave after wave for more than two minutes until, finally, she completely collapsed against the women in front of her, dropping her head in exhaustion. Amanda was done.

The four women gently lifted Amanda away from John and lay her next to him on the futon. Amanda lay on her back, semi-conscious as John looked at her beautiful, serene face for the longest time. She opened her eyes and turned her head to look deeply into John's deep brown eyes. She whispered, "Oh, John, that was wonderful." She turned on her side into him and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, placing her arm across his chest. John's raging erection was still there for all to see under the piercing lights.

After a few more moments, Amanda recovered her strength. It was time to give John his long-awaited, well-deserved release. She raised herself up and lifted a divine, beautifully-formed leg over John's hips where she straddled John above his engorged cock which stood at even-greater attention.

John, still helplessly tied down, watched in awe as Amanda slowly lowered herself onto his shaft, the lips of her wet, swollen vulva enveloped the huge purple head. John gasped as Amanda's cunt lips firmly snapped into place around the base of his bulging cock head. She froze there for a long moment, enjoying the effect she was having on her man and startled at the size of his beautiful cock. She rhythmically squeezed John's cock with her pussy sending shocks of pleasure along his penis. Then she slowly began to lower herself further until she had nearly reached the base where those beautiful, hairless balls quivered below. Amanda began a slow love ride up and down the shaft.

John watched in a semi-dream state as Amanda's perfect natural breasts swung to and fro with each movement of her hips. John's emotions began to overtake him as Amanda continued her slow torture. The sensation of this most-beautiful woman slowly enveloping his jerking cock and the sight of Amanda's jiggling breasts trembling above him would certainly lead John to his own eruption soon! The climax that was denied him for so long a time was beginning to build deep inside him. The hours of erotic stimulation which had begun that afternoon on this stage filled John's body with a need greater that he had ever felt for the release Amanda was about to give him. Up and down Amanda's flawless body flowed as the two lovers gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

Amanda watched John carefully, her eyes betraying her pleasure in doing the things she was doing to this gorgeous hunk. As if what Amanda continued to do to John wasn't enough, two of the robed women suddenly returned to John's sides, knelt down and lowered their soft, full lips to his face, his lips, his neck and on to his nipples where they began to suck and flick the engorged buds. It was impossible for him to hold back any longer! Suddenly, John felt that insistent itch build in the tip of his cock! It grew and blossomed, sending out tingling sensations into his thighs, stomach and anus!

The first hot wave continued to grow as a low, guttural moan began to escape John's lips and grew beyond reason. Amanda reach behind her and gently squeezed John's scrotum. She could feel his testicles draw up. Her gentle massage of his balls sent John over the top! His nipples were on fire! The first crashing load of thick, white cum exploded and shot from John's prostate, raced up his shaft and erupted into Amanda's vagina!! It was immediately followed by the second huge orgasmic load of semen as John cried out in ecstasy!! Amanda was filled full of John's hot, heavy load and she built to her own second orgasm as the hard, swollen head of John's erupting hot penis stimulated her 'G' spot beyond control!

Amanda screamed as she felt his hot molten semen shoot deep inside her. It continued to bring her to several more orgasms as John's wonderful cock continued to plunge deep into Amanda. The women in the audience wept with joy for the couple. Then it was over. Amanda collapsed against John. Four women untied and released John's arms and legs.

John and Amanda lay against each other on the black futon in a dream. The lights went dim. The women in the audience quietly stood and walked out, leaving John and Amanda alone. Two of the women approached the futon and spread a soft blanket over the man and woman as they held each other and drifted off to sleep.

It was the end of the play.

But the love affair between two men and two women was just beginning.

Amanda had awakened from her nap with John after the incredible sex they had experienced four hours earlier. She became aroused as she lay against him under the soft cover that had been spread over them. She gently lifted the cover away from their nude bodies to reveal John's amazing, muscled hard body resting as he slept on his back. She raised herself up from his chest and felt a thrill as her pendulous globes moved across his chest, her nipples immediately hardened as they brushed away from the skin of his abdomen, her breasts swung gently to and fro as she moved.

In his sleep, John aroused slightly from the gentle stimulus of Amanda's breasts and she was excited to see John's reaction in his quickly swelling genitals. His cock grew as a supple snake, warm blood surged into the chambers returning the 12-inch phallus to its beautiful state of full erection. Amanda smiled to herself as a mischievous plan blossomed in her mind.

John, in the midst of a dream, suddenly found himself on the brink of an orgasm. He was about to surrender to his sweet wet dream when he slowly opened his eyes and discovered it was not a dream at all. He looked down along his supine body and discovered Amanda's beautiful, naked body lying across his right leg, her soft, large breasts gently nestled against his right thigh and hip. Amanda's right hand was gently cupping and caressing his swollen ball sack as her left hand held the shaft of his phallus straight up. Amanda's incredibly gorgeous, full, soft lips were warmly enveloping the crown of his cock and the tip of her strong tongue was softly flicking up and down at the sensitive underbelly of the swollen head.

John's orgasm was quickly reaching its zenith. He groaned. Amanda's eyes locked with his as she grinned, fully aware of her effect on him. John's body was a roller coaster car and it was just reaching the top of the steepest, scariest plunge! The pressure of John's thick cum juice was swiftly building at the base of his giant cock!

Amanda suddenly withdrew her lips and sat up, excitedly smiling at John, luxuriating in the power she had over her new lover. John was beside himself, almost beyond the point of no return! His unbelievably engorged penis and balls throbbed in Amanda's soft hands as his heart beat faster and his breath became raspy. "Oh, God, Baby...don't stop!"

"I just wanted to wake my lover up in a nice way, Baby. I have another idea and I want you to save yourself for even more fun, Sweetheart," Amanda whispered. Her sweet lips brushed against his right ear. Her soft breasts cuddled against his trembling chest and her smooth, soft, strong, perfect leg wrapped itself across his convulsing stomach. John ran his right hand down the valley of Amanda's spine to find her amazing round, dimpled, soft buttocks. His gentle touch continued between those globes to brush against Amanda's anus and moist pussy lips. She moaned, "Oh, Baby...lets wait. Save ourselves for more fun."

Amanda got up from the large futon where they had been sleeping. It remained in the center of the auditorium. She stepped away and found the control for the house lights, illuminating the entire room in a low, soft light. Amanda returned to John's side and lay against him as they both raised their gazes toward the ceiling. For the first time, John was able to see, suspended fifteen feet above them, a series of slings and cables. He had never seen anything like it. The contraption was constructed of smooth black rope, soft black velvet slings and rings. Amanda sparkled as she saw the sudden interest grow in his mind. "John, it's time for our own private exhibition."

Amanda and John rose from the futon and she led him to a nearby control panel where he discovered a switch labeled, "LOVE SLING." Amanda threw the switch and the device was slowly lowered toward the futon where it stopped, quietly spreading the attachments out on the surface of the black pad. Amanda lowered the house lights returning the stage to dimness. Then Amanda raised the stage lights to the brilliance of their penetrating illumination during the earlier performance. "John, let's go find Trevor and Jenny."

John had forgotten about the beautiful young teenagers. Amanda led John by the hand from the auditorium to an adjoining room, still darkened. John could see a low bed in the center of the room's dim light. Trevor and Jenny lay sleeping in each others' arms, Jenny's face nuzzled against Trevor's left shoulder, Trevor on his back, Jenny's right leg across Trevor's left knee. Both of them had kicked off their cover in their sleep and lay nude, their perfect bodies open to John and Amanda's gaze. John's heart raced as he drank in the beauty that lay before them. His cock grew ever harder as he gazed at Jenny's gorgeous virgin body, not yet a week over its seventeenth year, and he grew even harder as his eyes drifted to Jenny's eighteen-year-old love partner, Trevor, asleep at her side, totally relaxed and stunning in his male beauty.

John felt chills envelope his own nude body and noticed that Amanda, standing next to him in all her naked glory, was growing excited as well, her nipples becoming more engorged and stiff as she breathed in and out. John and Amanda looked at each other for a moment, an unspoken plan developing in the minds as if by telepathy. They walked quietly to the bed, their bare feet making no sound, Amanda to the left at Trevor's side and John to the right where he stood above Jenny. The children continued to relax in their sweet slumber. John and Amanda looked at each other again as they simultaneously lowered themselves to their knees next to the bed which was raised no more than eighteen inches above the floor.

John slowly lowered his lips to Jenny's left nipple which rose softly with each of her sleeping breaths. "What beauty!" thought John as he gazed dreamily at Jenny's awesome, creamy, soft breasts – younger versions of Amanda's more mature but still youthful globes. Amanda inhaled erotically as John's lips brushed against and around Jenny's left nipple. What a turn-on it was for Amanda to watch this as John began to ever-so-softly suck and tongue the eraser-stiff nipple. Jenny reacted in her sleep with a soft moan as she unconsciously arched her back to provide easier access to her breasts. John's left hand descended onto Jenny's right breast and his thumb and forefinger softly massaged the right nipple as it grew to match the left nipple's inch in length. Jenny remained in her rapturous dream state as John ministered to her swollen nipples.

Not to be out-done, Amanda lowered her nude body to her knees on the floor next to Trevor's gorgeous, sleeping body. His huge hairless cock was semi-hard, arching against his right hip bone. Amanda drank in the sight of this boy-lover's genitalia. The impressive hairless scrotum hung between his legs which were relaxed open in his sleep. Trevor began to stir slightly as Jenny began to slowly squirm and softly moan from John's worshipping ministrations. Trevor remained asleep, though, as Amanda reached forward with her right hand and brushed her soft fingertips against the boy's scrotum. It reacted instantly to the erotic stimulus! Trevor's testicles began to climb up in their hairless ball sack and the giant head of his jerked slightly, coming to rest on his abdomen an inch above his right hip bone.

Amanda could see that blood was beginning to enter the chambers that would soon cause the cock to return to that fabulous 13-and-a-half inch love rod. Amanda continued to gently tickle Trevor's balls and his penis grew rock hard, lying straight up against his navel! Incredibly, Trevor remained asleep as he received Amanda's sensuous, erotic touchings around his balls and below on his sensitive perineum. Jenny slept as John continued sucking, causing her body to react by slowly squirming and arching. Jenny's vulva began expressing clear fluid and her amazing clitoris, coated with the fluid, continued to grow outward and upward over her shaved pelvic bone. John lifted his lips from Jenny's engorged left nipple, replacing them with his right thumb and forefinger, continuing to equally stimulate her breasts as she began to breath even deeper in reaction. What a dream she must be having at this moment!

John moved his face to Jenny's genitals. He slowly lowered his lips to the swollen, waiting clitoris. John engulfed Jenny's clit with his soft lips and began to softly slide his tongue up and around the distended love gland. Jenny, still asleep, surged her pelvis upward against John's face as he continued to suck her pre-cum juices. Jenny began to tremble in reaction to the incredible soft torture of both her nipples and the erotic tonguing of her clit. She would certainly cum any time!

Amanda moved to the next stage of her stimulation of the sleeping boy. As she continued to softly tease Trevor's balls and down near his anus, she lowered her left cheek to his rib cage and placed her heavenly-soft, full lips around the head of his cock. She opened her lips and slowly encased the perfect crown in her warm mouth! Trevor's giant cock lurched upward against the inside of Amanda's hot, wet mouth and loads of smooth, sweet nectar that was Trevor's pre-cum began flowing freely onto her waiting tongue! Amanda had dreamed of possessing this teen cock in her mouth and she was about to do things to it that would send Trevor over the edge and beyond! Amanda raised herself up and climbed on her knees on the bed between Trevor's spread thighs. Her incredible woman's body presented itself above the sleeping boy. That boy was beginning to squirm just as his teen lover shuddered in her sleep beside him.

What an experience!!! John nearly wept with excitement as he ravished this sleeping girl's love center with his soft mouth and as he watched Amanda do wicked things to Trevor's cock and balls! The two adults experienced an ever-growing level of erotic pleasure as they brought the boy and girl ever closer to a crashing duel orgasm!

The stimulation was just too much for the sleeping couple. The hyper-erotic sensations were forcing them out of their state of deep slumber and the slowly opened their eyes. Trevor looked down the length of his body and saw a beautiful, nude Amanda sucking his cock like no other could as she gently tickled his surging balls. Jenny awakened and saw why she had been having the most incredible wet dream of her life! She watched as John lapped at her engorged, trembling clit and softly pinched both her swollen nipples! "OH, GOD!!," Jenny groaned, "I'm Cumming!!!!" Jenny's pelvis suddenly shot straight up, forcing John's face to raise up to maintain his erotic seal over her cunt! Her hips trembled! Her full, young, creamy breasts heaved, shook and swayed! Love juices spewed from her cunt into John's hot mouth!! She screamed and cried out in ecstasy as she rode higher and higher on the crest of her orgasm!

Trevor reached his exquisite point of no return, launching a hot, thick load of his creamy spunk from his giant prostate! A full quart of cum began making its way up the nearly fourteen inches of his heaving shaft. Amanda's hands felt the bubbly vibration climb Trevor's cock! Amanda's generous, lips could sense the crown of Trevor's boy-god cock swell to just under four inches! Amanda's hot lips could now feel the bubbly vibration reach that sensitive base of the boy's cock head and, in a split second, Trevor's river of white-hot sweet cream exploded into Amanda's mouth!!! Shot after shot of surging hot liquid penetrated Amanda's hungry, gulping mouth as the boy screamed!! His body was fully awake now as he continued his orgasmic convulsions!