Theatre in the Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda forced her mouth down over Trevor's exploding shaft and continued its journey to the base! The crown of the boy cock violently penetrated Amanda's duodenum and shot hot loads after hot load directly into her stomach!! Amanda cried out, her cry muffled against the huge shaft that was drilled down to her center! Almost frightened by the experience, she raised her head up until the crown disengaged and worked its way back out, al the while spraying her throat with loads of hot cum. Amanda released the cum hose and held it in her hands, continuing to pump the shaft smoothly up and down its slippery length as the white, hot juice continued to shoot from the three-quarter-inch hole at the tip at intervals just under two seconds each!

The boy continued to shoot his wad into the air for an incredible FIVE MINUTES as Amanda lowered her lips back to the enlarged cum hole at the tip of Trevor's shaft. The white cream foamed around Amanda's eager lips and covered her entire face with hot cum. It was never-ending. Amanda, starved for more sweet cream, engulfed Trevor's cock head again and hungrily sucked and gulped as much of him as she could.

John, spurred on by what he witnessed, continued to suck Jenny as she reached orgasm after shuddering orgasm every 40 to 45 seconds over the same five minutes that Trevor climaxed. Jenny finally came down from her final of eight orgasms as Trevor's load ultimately spent itself in Amanda's mouth.

Amanda refused to release the spent, still rigid penis from her soft lips, slowly and softly sucking any remaining fluids from the teenager. Then she allowed the crown to slip from her lips and traced a trail of sweet, warm kisses down the shaft to the now-relaxed scrotum where she nuzzled her nose and face into the massive genitals and licked up some remaining puddles of the sweet, gelatinous boy-cum from the ball sack and thighs.

It was over.

John and Amanda slowly, softly caressed the teenagers back to reality, gently loving their bodies as the kids lay there weeping with erotic joy until eventually returning to a relaxed state.

Amanda and John were incredibly aroused as they anticipated what would come next.

Amanda led John back into the auditorium where the sling lay spread across the futon. "Baby, I'm so turned on right now," breathed Amanda. "I want you to take care of me now. I want Trevor and Jenny to help you." John gazed at Amanda's exquisite body, the full breasts heaving, her arms trembling with anticipation. "Help me into this, Baby." Amanda leaned down and arranged the sling on the futon, spreading the segments out in careful patterns. She then lay on her stomach across the futon, on top of the soft straps. It was clear to John that Amanda intended to have her arms, legs and middle torso suspended in the air by these soft instruments.

John kneeled down and carefully closed the segments of the sling around Amanda's wrists and elbows. He then enclosed Amanda's ankles and knees in two more sets of soft, black straps and, finally, one strap around Amanda's ribcage. Each of these points of contact was connected to a strong, black, quarter-inch cable...nine cables dropping from separate points in the ceiling. There was one more cable. "John, don't forget the last strap, Baby." There was a black, silk blindfold stretched out above Amanda's head. It was attached to the tenth cable dropped from the ceiling. John dutifully wrapped the blindfold around Amanda's forehead, shielding her eyes and, John realized, supporting her head when she would soon become suspended, face down, in mid-air. "John, Honey, please go to the control panel and raise me up."

John walked to the panel and found "LOVE SLING." He flipped the switch and the cables quietly took up the slack and began lifting Amanda into the air! "When I reach about five feet high, stop the lift." John could sense excitement and anticipation in Amanda's sexy voice. He watched in awe as Amanda's beautiful body was raised by practically invisible cables into the air above the black futon. Her arms were stretched above her head, her knees were guided up and out from her body and her feet were suspended slight lower. Amanda was suspended in such a way as to allow anyone complete access to her entire body, including her full, engorged, pendulous breasts, her wide-open thighs and her buttocks. The gorgeous globes were spread wide for full access to Amanda's anus, vulva and clitoris. Amanda was totally open and vulnerable. "John, get Trevor and Jenny."

"That's OK. We're already here." John turned and saw Trevor and Jenny standing just inside the room, staring at Amanda's suspended, open body. The teens moved to the futon, to the side of Amanda's body. John came and stood next to them as they slowly moved their gaze over the exquisite, erotic woman's body floating in air. Her voice horse with sex, Amanda whispered, "Please give me the release I've dreamed of but please don't hurry."

John stopped around to Amanda's face where it was lifted slightly directly in front of his. He reached forward with his lips and warmly kissed Amanda on her full, soft lips. She moaned as their tongues intertwined. John reached forward with his hands and gently cupped Amanda's breasts, softly massaging them and slipping his fingertips across her swelling nipples.

Taking a cue, Jenny stepped up to Amanda's right side and gently brushed her fingertips against Amanda's stomach. Amanda's flesh trembled in reaction to the sensuous beginnings of an incredible loving. Jenny continued to lightly stroke Amanda's abdomen with her right hand and began to explore up to Amanda's back with her left hand. The fingertips softly caressed their way to Amanda's extraordinary buttocks, causing them to goose bump and tremble from the light tickling sensations. Amanda was getting extremely aroused.

Trevor, enjoying the scene played out before him, stepped up between Amanda's wide-open thighs and gazed longingly at the soft, puffy anus and juicy cum lips suspended just eight inches from his face. He could see Amanda's clitoris growing, extending...a drop of clear fluid was forming at the tip! Amanda's moans grew longer as John and Jenny continued their soft worship of her flesh.

Trevor moved his lips toward Amanda's anus! His soft boy lips descended onto the pink orifice and Amanda screamed in pleasure! The pink sphincter pulsated as Trevor's tongue snaked out and nudged its way inside that super-sensitive hole. Trevor loved the exquisite reaction he was eliciting from beautiful Amanda. He lowered his mouth to her weeping vulva and began to slowly lap his warm tongue back up to her anus. Amanda cried out as Trevor continued lapping and she screamed again as Trevor's tongue dropped down against her extended, one-inch clit! Trevor drew away for a second and said, "Jenny, give Amanda some attention down there, Baby." Jenny quickly took the cue and settled onto her knees underneath Amanda, facing Trevor.

Jenny was turned on by the sight of Trevor's hard, erect cock just two feet in front of her face but she reminded herself this was Amanda's turn. Jenny straightened her torso up under Amanda's suspended body and gave herself easy access to Amanda's soft, tight, quivering underbelly with her fingernails and reached up to pinch and tease Amanda's engorged nipples.

John cupped Amanda's blind-folded face in his hands and continued to lovingly, deeply French-kiss Amanda as Trevor returned his attention to her pulsating anus. Trevor placed two fingertips against Amanda's vulva and began to work them into her tight vagina.

Amanda panted, "Wait! Trevor! Use! The dildo!! It's! Behind you! Please!" Trevor looked behind him and saw, on top of a case next to a seat, a gigantic black, shiny dildo! It was the largest he had ever imagined...at least fifteen inches long and three-and-a-half inches thick! The head was almost four inches across! A polished, shiny metal strip formed an embedded ring around the crown of the shaft and another similar strip stretched straight from the base four inches along the underside of the shaft. A single, thin 50-foot cable led from the base of the dildo to the box below it. Also extended from the box were two additional thinner fifty-foot wires coming to an end with soft rubber cups, two inches in diameter.

The insides of the cups were coated with a slightly sticky, clear goo. The cups were apparently meant to be attached to a woman's nipples. Trevor's excitement and curiosity was beginning to build. He slipped one of the cups over his right thumb to find out what the cup would feel like to the skin. He held the big dildo in the palm of his other hand. There were two buttons at the base of the dildo with a thin one-foot wire leading from the base to a smaller shiny, seamless egg-shaped device, made of the same shiny metal, dangling from the end. It measured three inches long by one-and-a-half inches in diameter at its middle, tapering to a soft round tip at each end. It was obviously electrical.

Trevor, curious, found a button labeled "1" at the side of the dildo's base and pressed it with his thumb. The shaft hummed to life, sending vibrating sensations into Trevor's hand as he held it. The vibration tickled his flesh and the shaft undulated in an erotic motion in the palm of his hand. The cup encasing his right thumb also began to vibrate sending a tickling sensation into the tip of his thumb. His left fingers were wrapped around the base of the shaft across the lower metal strip. He picked up the shiny egg in his right hand. It was also vibrating. Trevor decided to try the second switch at the base of the large dildo labeled "2" by pressing it with his thumb.

He gasped and quickly dropped the egg! The cup flew off of his thumb! The egg and cup had shocked him!! His fingers that were in contact with the straight strip at the base of the dildo in his other hand received an equally strong shock but it had stopped as soon as he dropped the silver egg and cup! He slowly reached for the egg again and gripped the mirror finish with his fingers. The undulating, high voltage, low amperage shock overtook both hands again but this time he didn't break the contact. It was the most incredible feeling of electric pulses surging from the dildo and probe into his hands and up his arms. It was so strong! The shocking sensation reached all the way to his chest! But it felt extremely erotic! Now he knew why Amanda would prefer the dildo to his fingers!

All the while Trevor was conducting his private electronics class, Amanda continued to be sweetly tortured by John and Jenny. She gasped as Jenny tortured her breasts and gasped to the girl, "Darling, please get the little cups and press them over my nipples." Jenny retrieved the nipple cups, stringing the fine wire out along the floor as she returned to encase Amanda's nipples in the soft cups. The fine wires dangled from Amanda's swinging globes to the floor beneath and trailed back to the box.

Trevor stepped up between Amanda's thighs with the dildo and egg. He nudged the huge black head ringed with chrome up against Amanda's flowing, slippery vulva and returned his lips and tongue to her exposed anus. Amanda screamed!! Trevor continued to rim Amanda's anus and she screamed again! Trevor slowly, deliberately moved the dildo forward until the lips of Amanda's vulva were spread wide. Suddenly, the four-inch shiny head slipped inside!

Guttural moans escaped Amanda's full lips as John continued to French kiss her. Trevor then placed the tip of the shiny metal egg against Amanda's sweet anus, slippery with his saliva. He slowly urged the egg past her sphincter where it popped forward, disappearing inside Amanda's anus. Jenny decided to begin her part of the exquisite torture by carefully reaching for Amanda's distended clitoris with her full, soft lips and tongue. Trevor reached with his thumb for button number one. Amanda suddenly let out a loud, muffled cry as she felt four points of contact come to life with strong, heavy, tickling vibrations of the dildo head trapped inside her vagina - the vibrating head was so big that it stimulated her entire vagina open! The egg sent waves of pleasure up between Amanda's buttocks.

The two soft cups encasing Amanda's nipples sprang to life and delivered an intense tickling vibration that penetrated Amanda's breasts. The vibration forced her nipples to grow even larger and fuller until they expanded through the electrode cream against the insides of the cups. Amanda wept loudly, tears running down her cheeks into John's loving hands. She was the recipient of excruciatingly erotic love and it would only become more intense!

As Jenny continued to lightly tongue Amanda's weeping clit, Trevor slowly worked the dildo further into Amanda's pulsating vagina until it had reached the opening of her cervix! "AHHHHHHHHH," cried Amanda! "KEEP GOING TREVOR! DON'T STOP!!" Trevor suddenly shoved the dildo home as Amanda let out a bone-chilling scream and a series of guttural moans. She had become pure animal in her erotic state. The head of the dildo, tightly lodged inside Amanda's womb, continued to fully vibrate along its entire length, sending Amanda into throes of unbearable convulsions!! Amanda nearly bit John's lips off as the dildo, egg and cups brought her to her first incredible orgasm! She cried out and lost herself in the other-worldly pleasure that claimed her entire body!

As Amanda came down from her crashing orgasm Trevor turned off the vibrations. But she sensed something in Trevor's mind and realized what was about to happen. She held herself completely still, her body wide open and suspended in mid air. Amanda knew exactly what was coming and tried to relax as much as possible to accept the impending sensations.

Jenny stood up next to Amanda and began softly caressing her ribs and stomach and buttocks. "Oh, God! I love it!!" cried Amanda. John kissed her swollen lips and reached under to caress her soft, swinging breasts tipped with the vibrating cups. Trevor pressed button number one and began thrusting the vibrating, undulating dildo slowly in and out of Amanda. Another orgasm was building as the straight metal strip on the underside of the dildo smoothly rubbed and hummed against the base of Amanda's swollen clit and the egg sent itchy vibrations deep between those gorgeous buttocks. The nipple cups resumed their tickle torture. The blind-folded Amanda kissed John with all her strength and broke away at times, panting like a hot animal, anticipating the next level.

Then Trevor's thumb found switch number two!

Powerful electricity surged from the ring around the dildo crown into Amanda's vagina! Electrons poured from the strip at the base of the dildo onto Amanda's slippery clitoris!! Powerful electricity exploded from the vibrating egg inside Amanda's anus!!! The nipple cups turned into electric nodes glued to the tips of her full breasts!!! Her torso was engulfed in waves of electric shocks!

The charge surged from the dildo crown up her vagina into her womb, met the second charge shooting into her clitoris and the third charge climbing through Amanda's colon and into her abdomen!!! Amanda was totally engulfed in wave after wave of sweet, deep, continuous shock torture! She attained explosive orgasm after indescribable orgasm!! She was at the point of begging for mercy but the trio continued the loving stimulation of her racked, suspended body. Amanda would cum fifteen times over a period of ten minutes before her exhausted body could not accept any more and she passed out. She hung there, unconscious, in a dreamless sleep.

John quickly lowered her to the futon and removed the straps. Trevor and Jenny deactivated and carefully removed the dildo, plug and nipple cups which all had remained on for a few moments after Amanda had passed out. John, Trevor and jenny could only stand, stupefied, at the sight of the woman's writhing, sweetly-tortured body reaching its altered state. All three of Amanda's lovers knelt down beside her and kissed her softly oll over, caressing her as they gently removed her blindfold.

Amanda slowly drifted back to reality. Her eyelids fluttered open slightly and she looked at John's concerned face next to hers. "Oh, John," she whispered. "It was wonderful."

She looked into his eyes for a moment then continued, "You have to try it!"