All Comments on 'Thought Pusher'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad... way too short though. And your writing style and grammar needs a lot of work. But this has potential so you should consider writing further chapters and see where you can go with this. The more you write, the better you'll get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too much and too little

who was the man that gave him the power, where did he come from why give him the power,does he feed from the chaos or does using the power "tenderize" our hero for a meal later...also pushing for a tip and getting some play should equate.

she would need more than a little push to act in ways she is not comfortable, a "pretty an she knows it girl" knows how to make some one jealous. come over sit in his lap, unhook her straps, while holding here bikini, to let him put sunscreen on, hive him a kiss on the cheek and flash of cleavage, maybe wiggle her ass, showie semi-sexual stuff. but while she was just intending on a flirt, he keeps pushing for more. a shoulder rub that turns orgasmic, a glace that turns motor boat, and when a flirt turns sexual favor the boyfrind goes from jealous to rage...and get mad at our hero, not his naughty girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.