All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 128'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
RegalCeilingRegalCeilingabout 4 years ago
Welcome back tefler

Great to have you back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky me!

I made it! Being first to read chapter 128 on literotiva really feels good! Thanks Tefler for your - never ending? - story!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Another great chapter!! It’s 4:00am, going to be a long Monday, but totally worth it!

This chapter had a slight amount more of a “deus ex machina” feeling as the threads are coming together. And finding the new evil progenitor’s warp gate location is essential.

Don’t know how I’ll make it another month for the next chapter. I look forward to re-reading this chapter to see what I missed.

Thanks Tef!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
55 Astral Plane Questions & Control

One of the more fascinating constructs of Tefler’s TSM is the astral plane (AP) as opposed to reality/material plane (RMP). A 45-page document (surrounding margins of .5) was created from chapters 1-127 searching the words dreams, nightmares, and astral plane. The specific information collected is from the following sources: ch13, p.1; ch14, p.2; ch18, p.1; ch23, p.3; ch30, p.1; ch37, p.1; ch55, p.12; ch65, p.3, ch67, pp9-10; ch68, p.1; ch87, pp.6-7; ch95, p.7; ch96, p.1; ch97, pp.3-4; ch103, pp.2,8; ch105, pp.6-7; ch114, pp.3-5,8; ch117, p.8; ch118, p.8; ch121, p.3; ch121, p.12; ch121, p.13; ch121, pp.13-14; ch121, p.14; ch121, p.15; ch121, p.15-16; ch121, p.16; ch122, p.3; ch123, p.1; ch126, pp.13-14. These citations do not pretend to be exhaustive.

In reviewing this information, there were a number of discoveries. First, it was heavy reading just reading page after page focusing on the same specific content. Suddenly, it was easy to understand why Tefler is taking more time between chapter publications. It seems the extra time may allow him to review the previously written arc content. Second, the AP is a very creative construct. Following my AP review, 55 questions were composed about the AP and RMP constructs. When individuals attend events (e.g., political debate, sports, lecture presentation), they arrive with a set of questions which may reflect a degree of motivation. Discovering a few answers along with some new questions is a customary outcome. Hopefully, Tefler will perceive the 55 questions as a TSM compliment which represent this reader’s personal curiosity regarding the AP construct. If a few questions are answered in subsequent chapters, this reader would be very pleased.

In a conversation between John & Rahn’hagon, we learn of the Kyth’faren Empire (ch121, p.15) which consisted of gifted scientists discovering the AP. Xar’aziuth began dominating the AP with the discovery that souls could be consumed which increased his strength and power. He devoured the Kyth’faren and created the progenitors to massacre people in the RMP (ch122, p.3). While reading chapters 121 and 122, I visualized the AP as a colorful, creative, and imaginative space while the Kyth’faren were exploring psychic potential. My visual image of the AP controlled by Xar’aziuth was dark and grotesque (i.e., reminding me of Smith’s reality in the Matrix movie series).

Question 01: Where were the dead from the RMP going before Xar’aziuth began consuming them (ch122, p.3)?

Question 02: In ch20, John presents the various territories to his crew which at minimum sounded like a three-dimensional description. Is it possible the AP is a space with a number of levels?

Question 03: Is it possible there are additional planes more advanced than the AP?

Question 04: In ch121, p.13, Rahn’hagon says: “… I finally decided to sire an heir and initiate my retribution … You were the culmination of thousands of years of meticulous research and preparation … At least you had access of all the ancient knowledge I imparted in you.” What was the ancient knowledge embedded in John?

Question 05: Follow-up question to 04: How was the knowledge embedded into John?

Question 06: In ch121, p.3, Larn’kelnar reports being a puppet to Xar’aziuth. Rahn’hagon also reports being used as a puppet (ch121, p.13). How were both progenitors turned into puppets?

Question 07: Follow-up question to 06: If they were captured, how did they progenitors escape?

Question 08: Follow-up to question 07: Do AP progenitors escape through a portal described in ch87, pp.6-7?

Question 09: In ch13, p.1, is John experiencing his progenitor roots (i.e., successful achievements in the RMP, conflicts with other progenitors, the leader of the AP)?

Question 10: In a number of locations (e.g., ch13, p.1; ch14, p.2; ch23, p.3), there is a soothing, glowing female presence. Is the female presence available to John because of his relationships with women in the RMP?

Question 11: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence available to all progenitors?

Question 12: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence a leftover residue from Xar’aziuth’s dominance of the AP level?

Question 13: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence from a more advanced AP level compared to Xar’aziuth’s location?

Question 14: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence from a more advanced plane than the AP?

Question 15: John begins to experience Xar’aziuth and his creatures in the AP (ch18, p.1). Is the conflict based on John’s RMP actions which appear to be atypical for progenitors?

Question 16: The female glowing presence reappears (ch30, p.1). Why does John disrupt the sensation characterized as caring, loving, peaceful, and contentment?

Question 17: In ch37, p.1, the dream contrasts experiences where John & his crew slaughtered (e.g., Drakkar, Kintark) and where other RMP citizens were rescued, expressing gratitude. Why is Xar’aziuth angered by John’s & his crew’s behavior?

Question 18: Follow-up question to 17: Is Xar’aziuth’s anger based on a cause-and-effect relationship between John & crew behavior in the RMP & progenitor AP expectations?

Question 19: Are the barbed tentacles (ch37, p.1; ch55, p.12) have only a literal weaponry function as they appear on Xar’aziuth’s creatures?

Question 20: Follow-up to question 19: Do the barbed tentacles have a symbolic meaning?

Question 21: The female glowing presence advises John to avoid the AP if possible. Are there one or more reasons for avoidance of the AP?

Question 22: Xar’aziuth’s progenitors are motivated to kill John (ch67, pp.9-10)? Is the motivation based on a progenitor’s desire (in the AP) to return to the RMP?

Question 23: Would you agree the female AP presence and John & his crew are using a trial-and-error problem-solving strategy during the AP visits (ch68, p.1)?

Question 24: Would you agree Xar’aziuth & his progenitors are using a trial-and-error problem-solving strategy in their interactions with John & the crew (ch68, p.1)?

Question 25: Does Rahn’hagon’s ancient knowledge to John block Xar’aziuth’s insidious psychic aura and paralyzing terror (ch75, p.4)?

Question 26: What is the “thick black liquid” … “still hissing black ichor” … “repugnant smell of black fluid” (ch87, pp6-7)?

Question 27: The AP creatures appear to vary in shape and size (e.g., massive squid … hulking spider … centipede creature … triple-tailed scorpion as big as a house … six clawed creature 70 metres in height; ch97, pp3-5). Why do the AP creatures demonstrate significant variation in shape and size?

Question 28: Is John correct there is a difference between Jade becoming a dragon in the AP versus the RMP (ch102, p.7)?

Question 29: When John adopts a new crew member (ch65, p.3; ch103, pp.2,8) and subsequently visits the AP, is the new member adoption demonstrating a cause-and-effect relationship or a spurious variable?

Question 30: Follow-up to question 29: Are John & crew required to enter the AP via dreams based on new 'psychic links?' In ch56, Rachel says: "It seems like the closer we all become with each other, the more the strength of our psychic links ramp up as well" ... John says: "Well firstly, it confirms just how special all of you are. In purely psychic energy terms, you're each worth hundreds of Maliri, but I consider you all to be priceless." Also, in ch58 there is mention of the Terran High Command’s special investigation.

Question 31: Why does John challenge the titan creature in the mists by saying: “Face me!” (ch105, pp.6-7)?

Question 32: How did John know to use the “time warp/time stream” option (ch105, pp.6-7)?

Question 33: The titan creature says to John: “Your treachery.” What does that mean?

Question 34: When the AP creatures die (ground was piled high with bloody corpses), do they remain dead (ch114, pp.3-5,8)?

Question 35: How did John know to try and touch the leviathan’s mind (ch114, pp.3-5,8)?

Question 36: If there a cause-and-effect relationship between the battle with the AP creatures and Alyssa meeting her parents (ch114, pp.3-5,8), what is the relationship?

Question 37: In chapters 13, 18, 67, 114, 117, and 121, Tefler mentions the word “tendrils” associated with the AP creatures (e.g., ch117, p.8). In ch53, p.14, John’s alter ego/guide (Progenitor John) attempts to use tendrils in response to Alyssa’s attack. In ch57 & ch58, John discovers the experience of using tendrils while developing psychic abilities with his sword. What is the application range of tendrils in the REM?

Question 38: In ch55, Jade uses tentacles to share the gift with the Maliri. Are all AP creature features (e.g., tentacles) available to John and the crew in the REM?

Question 39: In ch118, p.8, how did John’s alter ego/guide (Progenitor John) trap John in Kirzuxa’s head?

Question 40: In ch121, p.3, are John and Larn’kelnar talking about two different things? Larn’kelnar - the AP creatures cannot control me anymore … “here” I am free of their cursed interference. John - the AP creatures attack us “here” … in my dreams and on trips into the AP.

Question 41: In ch121, p.12, Rahn’hagon mentions the death of his matriarch and thralls leaving no psychic beam in the ether. By mentioning no psychic beam from matriarch and thralls along with the shroud shield, how does Rahn’hagon know the AP creatures would believe he is dead?

Question 42: In ch121, p.13, Rahn’hagon mentions the AP creatures feasting and growing powerful from the souls annihilated in combat by progenitors. Has Rahn’hagon observed or experienced the increased growth and power while captured in the AP?

Question 43: Follow-up to question 42, In ch122, p.3, John mentions the death of all progenitors would result in Xar’aziuth’s death because he would no longer be able to feast on souls. How many souls are needed for Xar’aziuth’s survival versus for Xar’aziuth to increase his power?

Question 44: In ch121, pp.13-14, Rahn’hagon says ”we are about to venture deep into the deadliest reaches of the AP, where beasts of unspeakable horror reside.” Do the AP creatures vary in power and strength depending on John’s location in the AP?

Question 45: In ch121, p.14, Rahn’hagon says when a progenitor is slain, his soul is dragged into the AP to serve the dark masters for eternity; however, John is safe from that terrible fate. Is there a symbolic/literal explanation for how John avoided giving up his soul to the AP creatures?

Question 46: In ch121, p.15, Rahn’hagon says a majority of the Kyth’faren were devoured by Xar’aziuth and withdrew to the AP.

How did Xar’aziuth move his residence from the RMP to the AP?

Question 47: Follow-up to question 46, was Xar’aziuth consuming souls while residing in the RMP?

Question 48: In ch121, p.15, Rahn’hagon mentions John would assemble his Soul Forge, construct a dreadnought, and activate Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate. What is the significance of activating Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate?

Question 49: Follow-up to question 48, Larn’keinar mentioning activating a hyper-warp gate which he had done dozens of times (ch121, p.3). Larn’keinar also asks Rahn’hagon the location of his hyper-warp gate (ch121, pp.15-16). Are there differences among

Mael’nerak, Larn’keinar, and Rahn’hagon’s hyper-warp gates?

Question 50: Follow-up to question 48, is John supposed to use Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate because he has not traded a portion of his soul to Xar’aziuth?

Question 51: Follow-up to question 48, in chapters 29 and 30, Jade observes a black ship and Dana uses the term wormhole generator being created by the black ship? Are the hyper-warp gate and wormhole generator terms referencing the same phenomenon?

Question 52: In ch121, pp.15-16, Rahn’hagon mentions reactivating Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate. Is the location of Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate known?

Question 53: In ch121, p.16, Rahn’hagon questions the source of John’s strength. John communicates his disrespect to Rahn’hagon for being spineless and a gutless coward? Will John and Rahn’hagon eventually learn the answers to their individual questions from one another?

Question 54: In ch123, p.1, does Xar’aziuth know John has embedded information from Rahn’hagon to destroy him?

Question 55: In ch126, pp. 13-14, will John, Alyssa, and Tashana discover the Kyth’faren secrets in the castle found by Rahn’hagon?

Control

One of the true to life features of Tefler’s TSM is a main character realizing their limitations to influence or control events, groups, or individuals. In ch125, p.2, John fears the secret lionesses is a mistake (Lynette, Jehanna, Lina). In ch125, p.4, John struggles with his thoughts of Jessica and Rahn'hagon prior to and following the first major interaction. In ch125, p.6, Athgiloi imagines having no difficulties with the invasion to defeat the Kintake Empire. In ch125, p.6, John and Alyssa vary on crew recruitment decisions. In ch125, p.6, John planning ways to minimize problems on the Invictus while ferrying Jack and Mateo. In ch125, p.7, John reviews the impact his success on Calara’s family members and his desire to have Faye return to the Invictus. In ch125, p.8, the new Fleet Admiral responds to the Brimorians unprovoked assault on the Callopean Shoals as well as insurgents assaulting Olympus Shipyard. In ch125, p.9, Governor Vaughn invites neighboring governors to a Brecken’s World conference which will have political ramifications. In ch126, John is overwhelmed by the “bots” reaction to the loss of Faye. In ch126, Tamolith experiences resignation and hopelessness while discussing the Brimorian invasion with Ederale. In ch126, Rahn’hagon confronts the unlikely odds of defeating his progenitor ‘brothers.’ In ch127, the Little One reports a member of the Invictus Node Collective falsifying a report in order to watch holo-soaps. In ch37, John’s surprise at his female crew responses to his decision to creating a legal will. Avid TSM readers know this list of examples is hardly exhaustive.

In sum, like most of us, John appears to deal with the limitations of influence and control in the area(s) where he has the most long-term experience(s). In military decision-making, he is readily adaptable to the unpredictability and chaos of a battle. In relatively new areas (e.g., females, politics, prominently known global figure), John’s adaptability skills are in the process of development. John experiences the positive and negative impact of his life increasing in depth and breadth in relation to influence and control.

stellerbattlestellerbattleabout 4 years ago
great

great story can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This doesn't look good!

Another fantastic chapter. Even though it was just a filler chapter. A calm before the storm. But now i am really worried! Alyssa keeps manipulating John into darkness. Her mentality of "The ends justifies all means" is starting to pervade the crew of The Invictus. Especially John, who now have taken a giant leap towards becommin an evil Progenitor. Helene tries. But she is too timid to stand against Alyssa and John. Given a couple of months John will no longer be Righter of Wrongs, but rather Bringer of Doom. Please Tefler! Do not go that way!!!!

Otherways the chapter as always were high quality. Perhaps a bit too heavy on the sex.But otherways good. I Especially like that they are making a new more advanced body for Little one.

When it comes to the Brimorians I do feel that they are on the wrong track. The Kirrix are a hivemind society. The Brimorians are not. So really nothing justifies the annihilation of the whole species. There are bound to be decent brimorians, even though the ruling caste are rotten to the core. How much does the common man(fish) on the street really know about the evil their species has done. You have to remember how effective propaganda can be. It was pretty far into second world war, before germans in general realised what Hitler was all about. They only got the information he wanted them to have. I think something similar is going on lin Brimoria, only for a heck of a lot longer time. I just refuse to believe that an entire species of highly inteligent beings are all rotten to the core. The Kirrix are all driven by instinct to the degree that they are incapable of going against that instinc. Sad as it is, the only way to stop them is to kill them. John and his girls should never, NEVER feel good about any killing. Relief, yes, but never joy or satisfaction.

The Brimorians on the other side, is individual entities. They think for them selves. So there is bound to exist not evil individuals. So whiping out the entire rase, would be beyond evil. At the most, they should whipe out the ruling class, and then inform the public about the full extent of what their rulers have done. The Brimorians should be reformed, not wiped out. Yeah, it would be much easier to just wipe them all out. But that wouldn't be right.

Please Tefler! For the love of all that is good. Think about what you are doing. Please don't go dark on us. Please give Helene the strength and abillity to put John and Alyssa back on the right track. It is still not too late.

Even though I have complained a lot this time, I thank you Tefler for what still was a very good read.

Take care of yourself and know that I will eagerly await the next chapter.

FrikaFrikaabout 4 years ago
Wow.

Worth waiting for Maestro Teffler, now to sit back and read it again..😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stay home stay safe.

Hi Y'all and Telfer,

Please stay home and stay safe.

Wash your hands.

Even wash your groceries or where possible leave them for a day or two.

Don't touch your face or eat without washing your hands first.

But please stay home.

Stay safe.

Another chapter a month away.

May God Bless Us All.

Percheron69.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
It's funny to think that John...

Is somehow connecting to everywhere so that even other thralls who know nothing of him feel him...

I'm sure if the other Progenitors knew that John *willingly* goes into the aether they'd be terrified of him...

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago
Amazing

John shows us again that a truly loving relationship is stronger than a bond formed.through fear. Another Great chapter Tefler!

Death_samuraiDeath_samuraiabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you Tefler for another wonderful chapter

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
I missed your stories!

I recently binge-read tour first 127 chapters, this, too was superb!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 4 years ago

It is really good to be able to read another chapter of TSM. The ending and the questions from the Runic lessons have me quite curious as to where the story is headed. So much is looming in the near future. Thanks for holding true to the promise of continuing to post this amazing story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pumping them out

During our isolation of self quarantine thank you for keeping us entertained and somewhat sane by pumping out these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Your story continues to spin a web of entanglement - bringing us all into this wonderful world you have created. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How??

When and how did Gahl the evil one, hear of John's new title/ name? Scratching my head here.

I also wonder if there are dead Kirrix on the hive queen planet? .... Kirrarlak.

John is getting better at this love thing. Could Helene be an X-Factor in the progenitor war? What the f*** happened to the black metal (pun intended). Dana, we need some help here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Broke the bed! Ha Ha

"Well Stanley, what a fine mess you made, what have you got to say for yourself?"

Great chapter, brings back memories of other's. Just a little time to chill and hang before another rock'em sock'em one.

And like so many others since chapter 100, they go down way too fast. Thanks T!

Cheers!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago

""Don't think us so easily cowed, Progenitor!" Irillith snapped, baring her teeth as she practically hissed at him. "We'll never submit to you!" Tashana declared, a look of fierce defiance in her blazing violet eyes."

Heh, wanna bet?

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963about 4 years ago
Great!!

I swear I am addicted to your story, since it felt as if I had withdrawals waiting on a new chapter. Thanks for the fix!

silverback70silverback70about 4 years ago
Loving it.

Just finished your latest addition, chapter 128. Absolutely fantastic. Can't get enough.

I'm really looking forward to finding out how the bed broke.

Thank you Tefler, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck yeah.

Great to see you're still writing and publishing to Lit. Funny thing I was worried about you and went to check on your patreon to see if you were still writing and I knew once I saw what you posted that we were due for a story soon. I hope you and yours are doing okay and staying safe and clear from this current crisis. I hope one day after you've finish writing this story that maybe you'll find a way to make this into a video game. Or at least we get something close to it with all the space battles and interrelationships that go on in the story. No Man's Sky looksnice. However it seems to pale in comparison to this story and its adventures.

TalyrasTalyrasabout 4 years ago
Wonderfull

After a long time we got another great chapter of our favorit story.

I love the details and evolution of our heros.

IT is so great to see them groß.

Give us more of them.

I also hope that you will be able to write more often. But please put your little one first.

SorchakSorchakabout 4 years ago
Well, now.

Isn't THAT interesting?! The bed turning white and breaking, I mean. Now I just have to wait for the next chapter. *Sigh*

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

The bed frame became white (from black) and then shattered after Helenes mind sharing thing. The black metal is probably infused with suffering/negative energy whilst Dana needs to make metal infused with positive energy - which will probably be white (and stronger)

chip812chip812about 4 years ago
Hmmmm....

What an odd stopping point...

LaBesseLaBesseabout 4 years ago
Wow

You, Sir have become masterful at cliffhanger chapter ending moments. Thank you and I look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Possible answer to how Gahl got John's name.

I think Gahl was updated about John's name (and who knows what else) from Xar after John was able to kill Larn. So besides his name, he may have also been told about his thralls having powers, the races and their locations and all the other secrets Larn was able to uncover while in this system. I am kind of surprised Xar didn't give Larn a heads up about John's thralls having abilities before he confronted him from all their visits to the Astral Plane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To answer a couple of the questions

Question 06: In ch121, p.3, Larn’kelnar reports being a puppet to Xar’aziuth. Rahn’hagon also reports being used as a puppet (ch121, p.13). How were both progenitors turned into puppets?

They are born that way, as being a progenitor means being owned by Xar'aziuth.

Question 07: Follow-up question to 06: If they were captured, how did they progenitors escape?

They didn't escape. The psychic spider race created a mind cloud that covers our region of space. When progenitors visit our region of space, the substantial influence that Xar'aziuth has over them fades away & they can think for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Merci gracias thanks danke

Again a fantastic read

I usually don’t comment on comments but

The bed frame became white (from black) and then shattered after Helenes mind sharing thing. The black metal is probably infused with suffering/negative energy whilst Dana needs to make metal infused with positive energy - which will probably be white (and stronger)“

And that’s how they beat everyone else .. by good not evil,

As John Lennon said it the best, make love not war

War is over (rated)

Thanks again for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

wasn't a progenitor responsible for the shroud? pretty sure it wasnt the vulkat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confusion on Lilyana's time with John

Tefler, continuing to enjoy your writing, but I have a question about Lilyana's times with John. In chapter 94, when the crew caught up with Edraele's fleet to fix her from the debacle with trying to contact Rachel's mother, it mentions that John sees Lilyana and asks her how she likes her long hair and specifically mentions that that was a result of the second time he had spent with her on Genthalas. This would seem to be a third time with her. I know this is an epic adventure and maybe you did not want her to have long hair in chapter 94. I did not go back to the time spent at Genthalas to see if there was mention of a second time then or not.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 4 years ago
5*'s

nice chapter. I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perils of success

I think so many people have joined the Patreon that readers, commenters, and voters are dropping here. Are there still enough people reading here to make it worth the posting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bravo!

impatiently awaiting more chapters! Love it and can never get enough of this story and characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Perils of success dumbass

Tefler began posting here a long time ago. This is where his fan base grew to the point that his story chapter hundred currently tops the hall of fame in the sci fi category. To leave it incomplete after such an epic writing spree would leave a very negative impression in the minds of his Readers, many of whom actively promote his story and several of whom pay on patreon.

Posting here is his way of marketing himself as a writer for free and building his fan base which could potentially turn into thousands of paying patreons in future.

Given the scope and scale of his writing, I'd say Tefler's got a better long term plan for earning from his work than you ever will.

Also Tefler please ignore dumbasses who don't give a shit about your fans and make up imaginary Perils to your undisputed success likely because they're jealous that you're doing so well.

Kirk

ShagamiteShagamiteabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Can't wait for the next progenitor battle. Thank you.

ajdehooghajdehooghabout 4 years ago

Tefler,

Great chapter as ever. Already looking forward to the next chapter. Just purchased the 4 book set on Amazon. Looking forward to rereading the series.

Cheers,

ajdehoogh

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexabout 4 years ago
Re: perils of success

@anon who posted about the perils of success; I think you're way off base. You might think the numbers have dropped compared to how his stories did in the past, but take a look at any of the stories posted in this category in the past month. His numbers are still waaay higher than anyone else's, by a significant margin. I think the current numbers are more symptomatic of the way Lit's reader base has dwindled over the past few years than anything else. Not that that's lit's fault either; there's just way more sites around now for reading free/amateur writing than there has ever been, and that was bound to draw traffic away from even from sites like Lit that had a solid base, and did it right way before anyone else did.

I think that the fact that he never turned his back on them, or us, his readers here, is fantastic, and as long as it never takes his time away from his writing, I hope he keeps it up. :)

RusthemodRusthemodabout 4 years ago
Real time interactions with fans and the Author

For all you followers who would like a better and more interactive reading experience, Tefler often visits the TSM Discord discussion server and interacts with us more rabid fans in real time.

Like 4 times in the last 3 days. Recently he even posted a snip of a scene for us from the upcoming chapter 131. You have to have a patreon account and be a financial supporter (as little as one dollar a month) to gain access to the hidden channels in the Discord server, though.

Here is his Patreon URL

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558

Here is the TSM Discord URL (create a financially supportive Patreon account first then see a mod here for access to the hidden channels for Patreon supporters only.

https://discord.gg/ByA4Xv5 (this is a permanent invite) and if you have any questions just ask for a Mod.

This Discord TSM board practices civil discourse and personal attacks, or discussions in general public channels on religion or politics are not allowed: though you can do that in direct messages to your heart's content.

RusthemodRusthemodabout 4 years ago
Re: Kirk

Tefler currently has 3,641 Patrons and earns $5,908 per chapter and that is even with eventually giving it away as free on a two chapter delay schedule.

And this whole thing about him not finishing the story here is a continual effort to troll his readership by Etaski and her followers. Been going on for years. Etaski first showed her true character by bashing Tefler's work as sexist...then admitting she never even read it. But still held to her erroneous statements.

Thing is, she was jealous because Tefler was taking all the awards she used to get before he became as well loved as he is now. It got to be so bad that most of us older supporters just don't even vote anymore. Not worth it and Tefler doesn't need the additional noteriety here.

As for his numbers: His more rabid supporters have moved on to either his Patreon account and/or the Discord channel I mentioned above. We have over 4,000 followers just on the Discord Server.

So this whole, "victim of his own success" idea is just laughable. It just isn't the reality and does not accurately depict the whole picture....Oh, and I didn't even include the THOUSANDS of readers on SOL.

RusthemodRusthemodabout 4 years ago
RE: Astral Plane Questions and Control

I have answered those I could. Some are still privileged information.

Question 01: Where were the dead from the RMP going before Xar’aziuth began consuming them (ch122, p.3)?

That is unknown. However, the dead thralls of the Progenitors are now connected to Xar through the contract made by the Progenitors. It has become a feeding assembly line for Xar.

Question 02: In ch20, John presents the various territories to his crew which at minimum sounded like a three-dimensional description. Is it possible the AP is a space with a number of levels?

Throughout the epic the AP has been described as having levels similar to Dante's Inferno.

Question 04: In ch121, p.13, Rahn’hagon says: “… I finally decided to sire an heir and initiate my retribution … You were the culmination of thousands of years of meticulous research and preparation … At least you had access of all the ancient knowledge I imparted in you.” What was the ancient knowledge embedded in John?

Question 05: Follow-up question to 04: How was the knowledge embedded into John?

We are not told all of what was imparted but we do know the knowledge of how to defeat Xar was imparted...including the Sword he now carries. Additionally, that knowledge was embedded into John's Guide and has been mostly withheld to this point.

Question 06: In ch121, p.3, Larn’kelnar reports being a puppet to Xar’aziuth. Rahn’hagon also reports being used as a puppet (ch121, p.13). How were both progenitors turned into puppets?

They are pulled into the AP early in their development and told to agree to contract their life to Xar or be killed on the spot.

Question 07: Follow-up question to 06: If they were captured, how did they progenitors escape?

They are released from the AP but can be pulled back at any time...unless under the shroud. And even then can be if they draw attention to themselves with the collection of enough power.

Question 08: Follow-up to question 07: Do AP progenitors escape through a portal described in ch87, pp.6-7?

No. They want to...they want to be corporeal again, but it has become obvious they cannot without assistance from outside the AP.

Question 09: In ch13, p.1, is John experiencing his progenitor roots (i.e., successful achievements in the RMP, conflicts with other progenitors, the leader of the AP)?

That was with the Xar acolyte in charge of recruitment and training for this section of the Galaxy....the one he later killed. Xar merely looked in on him from time to time.

Question 10: In a number of locations (e.g., ch13, p.1; ch14, p.2; ch23, p.3), there is a soothing, glowing female presence. Is the female presence available to John because of his relationships with women in the RMP?

John created that female presence when he turned Alyssa into a Kyth'faren (there are no female progenitors). That female presence is shown to be Athena, Alyssa's guide.

Question 11: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence available to all progenitors?

Absolutely not.

Question 12: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence a leftover residue from Xar’aziuth’s dominance of the AP level?

See above....no.

Question 13: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence from a more advanced AP level compared to Xar’aziuth’s location?

See above. No.

Question 14: Follow-up question to 10: Is the female presence from a more advanced plane than the AP?

See above. No.

Question 15: John begins to experience Xar’aziuth and his creatures in the AP (ch18, p.1). Is the conflict based on John’s RMP actions which appear to be atypical for progenitors?

Yes and no. John is becoming more powerful as a psychic being and is catching the notice of the deeper AP beings. While his actions are atypical, it is the typical acquisition of power that grabs their attention.

Question 16: The female glowing presence reappears (ch30, p.1). Why does John disrupt the sensation characterized as caring, loving, peaceful, and contentment?

Because he was just attacked and was afraid and had no clue what was going on.

Question 17: In ch37, p.1, the dream contrasts experiences where John & his crew slaughtered (e.g., Drakkar, Kintark) and where other RMP citizens were rescued, expressing gratitude. Why is Xar’aziuth angered by John’s & his crew’s behavior?

Because it is a display of love and compassion. Concepts have power in the AP and it sickens him. To the point when he comes in contact with manifestations of those concepts he gets physically ill.

Question 18: Follow-up question to 17: Is Xar’aziuth’s anger based on a cause-and-effect relationship between John & crew behavior in the RMP & progenitor AP expectations?

No. It is a violent reaction to the manifestations of Love which affect him physically.

Question 19: Are the barbed tentacles (ch37, p.1; ch55, p.12) have only a literal weaponry function as they appear on Xar’aziuth’s creatures?

They are a manifestation of the corruption of the soul. And in the AP, such concepts have physical expression. They are also used as weapons in melee battles as a result.

Question 20: Follow-up to question 19: Do the barbed tentacles have a symbolic meaning?

Yes. See above.

Question 21: The female glowing presence advises John to avoid the AP if possible. Are there one or more reasons for avoidance of the AP?

He can be destroyed by Xar or even worse, corrupted.

Question 22: Xar’aziuth’s progenitors are motivated to kill John (ch67, pp.9-10)? Is the motivation based on a progenitor’s desire (in the AP) to return to the RMP?

No. It is based on the absolute 'you will join us or die here and now' contractual proposition. Xar doesn't want any progenitor growing stronger outside of his control and become a possible threat to his power.

Question 23: Would you agree the female AP presence and John & his crew are using a trial-and-error problem-solving strategy during the AP visits (ch68, p.1)?

Yes, That is pretty obvious, since they have no clue what they are doing.

Question 24: Would you agree Xar’aziuth & his progenitors are using a trial-and-error problem-solving strategy in their interactions with John & the crew (ch68, p.1)?

No. They are doing the same things over and over. Other than reacting to what John and Crew do.

Question 25: Does Rahn’hagon’s ancient knowledge to John block Xar’aziuth’s insidious psychic aura and paralyzing terror (ch75, p.4)?

No. The Shroud does to some extent. But it is the continual battle between John and his Guide that has developed John's mental fortitude.

Question 26: What is the “thick black liquid” … “still hissing black ichor” … “repugnant smell of black fluid” (ch87, pp6-7)?

It is a small part of the manifestation of the progenitor it came from. It is a living liquid that tried to engulf and take control of the physical body.

Question 27: The AP creatures appear to vary in shape and size (e.g., massive squid … hulking spider … centipede creature … triple-tailed scorpion as big as a house … six clawed creature 70 metres in height; ch97, pp3-5). Why do the AP creatures demonstrate significant variation in shape and size?

Because it is due to both their personal power and how their mind manifests their nature.

Question 28: Is John correct there is a difference between Jade becoming a dragon in the AP versus the RMP (ch102, p.7)?

Nope. He was proven wrong. It was more his unwillingness to embrace his psychic abilities.

Question 29: When John adopts a new crew member (ch65, p.3; ch103, pp.2,8) and subsequently visits the AP, is the new member adoption demonstrating a cause-and-effect relationship or a spurious variable?

It is cause and effect. His additional power becomes a beacon, drawing the AP leviathans to him.

Question 30: Follow-up to question 29: Are John & crew required to enter the AP via dreams based on new 'psychic links?'

Not required....pulled due to grabbing the attention of the AP leviathans.

Question 31: Why does John challenge the titan creature in the mists by saying: “Face me!” (ch105, pp.6-7)?

Because they are a threat to him and he wants to deal with it. Also, subconsciously, he was created to fight them.

Question 32: How did John know to use the “time warp/time stream” option (ch105, pp.6-7)?

It was a subconsciously manifested strategy. Likely from information he took from his guide just prior.

Question 33: The titan creature says to John: “Your treachery.” What does that mean?

Obviously, he is challenging the status quo and threatening Xar.

Question 34: When the AP creatures die (ground was piled high with bloody corpses), do they remain dead (ch114, pp.3-5,8)?

Yes. The collective perception is Xar absorbs their life energy.

Question 35: How did John know to try and touch the leviathan’s mind (ch114, pp.3-5,8)?

Through Alyssa's abilities.

Question 36: If there a cause-and-effect relationship between the battle with the AP creatures and Alyssa meeting her parents (ch114, pp.3-5,8), what is the relationship?

There was no cause and effect relationship. John had attempted it twice before and the AP leviathans were waiting for him on the third attempt. They want an existence outside of the AP.

Question 38: In ch55, Jade uses tentacles to share the gift with the Maliri. Are all AP creature features (e.g., tentacles) available to John and the crew in the REM?

Abilities, yes. But the evil soul manifestations: they are not evil, so no.

Question 39: In ch118, p.8, how did John’s alter ego/guide (Progenitor John) trap John in Kirzuxa’s head?

By sealing him off when he left his body just as the AP leviathan does. This is a skill that will likely be used later to save the Thralls of Progenitors he defeats.

Question 40: In ch121, p.3, are John and Larn’kelnar talking about two different things? Larn’kelnar - the AP creatures cannot control me anymore … “here” I am free of their cursed interference. John - the AP creatures attack us “here” … in my dreams and on trips into the AP.

No.

Question 41: In ch121, p.12, Rahn’hagon mentions the death of his matriarch and thralls leaving no psychic beam in the ether. By mentioning no psychic beam from matriarch and thralls along with the shroud shield, how does Rahn’hagon know the AP creatures would believe he is dead?

Obviously because he has no psychic signature in the AP.

Question 42: In ch121, p.13, Rahn’hagon mentions the AP creatures feasting and growing powerful from the souls annihilated in combat by progenitors. Has Rahn’hagon observed or experienced the increased growth and power while captured in the AP?

He has in the real world just like any other Progenitor. And that would be manifested in the AP when he is there.

Question 44: In ch121, pp.13-14, Rahn’hagon says ”we are about to venture deep into the deadliest reaches of the AP, where beasts of unspeakable horror reside.” Do the AP creatures vary in power and strength depending on John’s location in the AP?

Yes, that has been addressed several times in the story.

Question 45: In ch121, p.14, Rahn’hagon says when a progenitor is slain, his soul is dragged into the AP to serve the dark masters for eternity; however, John is safe from that terrible fate. Is there a symbolic/literal explanation for how John avoided giving up his soul to the AP creatures?

Yes, he doesn't accept the contract when it is proffered.

Question 48: In ch121, p.15, Rahn’hagon mentions John would assemble his Soul Forge, construct a dreadnought, and activate Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate. What is the significance of activating Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate?

It is necessary to move fleets of thrall ships across the cosmos.

Question 49: Follow-up to question 48, Larn’keinar mentioning activating a hyper-warp gate which he had done dozens of times (ch121, p.3). Larn’keinar also asks Rahn’hagon the location of his hyper-warp gate (ch121, pp.15-16). Are there differences among

Mael’nerak, Larn’keinar, and Rahn’hagon’s hyper-warp gates?

No.

Question 50: Follow-up to question 48, is John supposed to use Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate because he has not traded a portion of his soul to Xar’aziuth?

No...because there is only need for one. And no need to waste the rare resources.

Question 51: Follow-up to question 48, in chapters 29 and 30, Jade observes a black ship and Dana uses the term wormhole generator being created by the black ship? Are the hyper-warp gate and wormhole generator terms referencing the same phenomenon?

Yes, it is a matter of scale.

Question 52: In ch121, pp.15-16, Rahn’hagon mentions reactivating Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate. Is the location of Mael’nerak’s hyper-warp gate known?

Not yet.

Question 53: In ch121, p.16, Rahn’hagon questions the source of John’s strength. John communicates his disrespect to Rahn’hagon for being spineless and a gutless coward? Will John and Rahn’hagon eventually learn the answers to their individual questions from one another?

LOL....not saying

Question 54: In ch123, p.1, does Xar’aziuth know John has embedded information from Rahn’hagon to destroy him?

Yes.

Question 55: In ch126, pp. 13-14, will John, Alyssa, and Tashana discover the Kyth’faren secrets in the castle found by Rahn’hagon?

Not saying....lol.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Sorry I haven't written an essay of questions. Just wanted to say how great the story is and thanks for the new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The scenes with the Trankarans were pretty touching, especially reuniting the son with his family. Lots of genuine emotion there, reflected in the dialogue too.

The subtitle to this chapter obviously pointed to the melee sex and breaking the bed. I realize there's such a thing as comic relief, but there's also hyperbole...which overshadowed (at least by a factor of 4x) this installment.

tbirdracertbirdracerabout 4 years ago
Thanks Rusthemod

Thanks for answering those questions. a couple gave me a better understanding of a few points in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Love reading this story.

Please keep it coming.

RusthemodRusthemodabout 4 years ago
RE: Tvirdracer

There are a lot of us who have been around since the beginning on the Discord channel. We don't hang here because the interaction is so difficult. There we get real time discussions.

I say that to say this: there is a LOT of nuanced material, a LOT of foreshadowing, and a LOT of esoteric information in this series that we discuss there. And several times a month Tefler comes on and we ask him questions about clarifications as a result. So, our understanding of the work is significantly more pervasive there. You can join for free, but to get to the really good stuff you have to commit to a minimum of a $1 a month patronage on his Patreon account and get a MOD to set you up with access.

But I digress, thank you for your most kind comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really don't understand who has a problem with the 2-month posting, which has gone on for some time now. Reality is if someone wants to read it sooner, cough up the $$ to go to Patreon. Not saying that's right or wrong, but it just is, and that move was stipulated a way back.

It's also pretty obvious (for many months, closer to a year) that most comment at Patreon. The # of comments doesn't have much to do with the story's popularity , as I've read many stories that had under 20 comments of rave reviews from readers and yet those stories won Lit awards in different categories. To believe less comments reflect on the story is a false equivalence, as shown by the example above. I have also read many stories here where the author never interacts with commenters, although you might find the author posting in the forum somewhere.

Main thing is this: relax. If you enjoy the story (and you are getting it for free), what's the issue? I mean, some thinking the author's in bad health because there's not a new chapter up in two weeks when some authors don't update a series in 3-6 months? Hold your horses, dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Speculation about Achonin

The Achonin were a pretty advanced race that developed very advanced technology whose trajectory was different from the Kythfaren, but less powerful. I suspect that similar to the Kythfaren, they also began venturing into the psychic realm and began developing psychic abilities that were also on a different trajectory than the Kythfaren.

It's possible that they were the ones who created the shroud in a desperate attempt to win the war against Maelnerak, though they failed.

I would be very interested to see what kind of new powers can be unlocked by John and his team once they start studying any artifacts left behind by the Achonin. It could make a huge difference in defeating Xar.

RusthemodRusthemodabout 4 years ago
Talking about Underworld:

Did anyone notice there was a spotting of an Achonin when the Grand poo bah Grand Vicar of the Enshunu was entering the place? More in the sequel.

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
Thanks Mr. Tefler

Thank you Tefler, I really appreciate the snippets you have given us in the Discord channel. I enjoy the fact that for as little as $1 you can join and have access to chapters quicker and on occasion discussions with you about the story..... lots of conversation about the cliffhangers and plots in the story. Great breakdown and discussions on potential what if's.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 4 years ago
Great chapter

Don't know how this one slipped past me but it is another great chapter in an outstanding story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Tom

BigDog167BigDog167about 4 years ago
Yes we are still here.

Yes there are a lot of his fans that are still here because we can not even afford an extra dollar a month. Happens when you get old with health issues. If I could help support him I would. Instead I just help tell people about how good his stories are and hope they can help support him. As to asking about his health, with the virus going around it is polite to ask after their health. Especially since several good writers on Lit have passed away before finishing a series.

TeflerTeflerabout 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 129 status

I'm about to finish chapter 131 and intend to release that on Patreon later tonight. I'll double-check the edits on chapter 129 and submit it for moderation on literotica tomorrow.

Good health to everyone,

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RE: Chapter 129 status

Woohoo!!

Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you Tefler! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Thank you Sir Tefler, what Ruskin bond was for nature lovers, you are for us

yuramwagyuramwagabout 4 years ago

To Rusthemod

Pls don't bad mouth someone especially if you were once they supporter am referring to one of your comments on Etaski.Just understand one thing both these writers are truly gifted and been honest are still starving to be the best they can be while giving us free stories.So the thing we us readers can do is support them financially,if that's hard then promote they work at the same time commenting something positive.Not creating some conspiracy theories that don't make sense especially to me.

RusthemodRusthemodabout 4 years ago
RE: Conspiracy theories:

Sadly, everything I said is absolutely true. Not Theory. I was there when it all went down and witnessed it first hand. Even had to deal with spill over onto the site I moderate--twice--. The reason you don't see any of it in these comments is because Tefler deleted all those posts as they were obviously and intentionally troll material. But, please don't take my word for it. There are plenty around still who were there back then and know 'the rest of the story'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks Tefler, I know I've really been enjoying your epic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Buried Hatchet

Let's not dig it up .... unless needed.

yuramwagyuramwagabout 4 years ago

Hello everyone,how can I check if the next new chapter is released?

DutchDragonDutchDragonabout 4 years ago
@yuramwag

https://literotica.com/s/three-square-meals-ch-129

Use this link.

If it's submitted it says it's under moderation and a day later you can start reading

TREK1TREK1about 4 years ago
Tefler

Something must've gone wrong with the loading of 129 as it is not there yet and the link that is provided doesn't work either.

Hoping it will be up soon though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awaiting with abated breath

Hi Tefler! You know you are leaving us hanging by our fingernails for we desperately need our literary fix of your masterpiece while in isolation in this damn pandemic. You had mentioned on the 23rd of April that you would send Chapter 129 in for moderation the next day on the 24th of April. Hopefully you are not suffering any issues in these trying times, as we selfishly need you. Really looking forward to reading it with relish.

Thanks again for my addiction (no sarcasm intended). Stay safe, wash your hands often and keep social distancing (but not from your avid readers).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are the moderators sleeping??

Tefler must have submitted chapter 129 as promised on the 24/25 th. So where is it? What happened? Lockdown is so frustrating, don't add to the agony.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago
Awaiting Moderators Approval

YES!!!

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Very Grateful Reader.

Would be nice to have a new chapter sooner rather than later, but wish some of the more ardent readers would stop bitching about every little delay. This one (as the nymphs would say) is just grateful for this epic of a story from which have gotten so much enjoyment for so long — and, hopefully much longer. Count well over a dozen separate plot lines yet to be explored and enjoyed. Am most anticipating Faye being reunited with Little One and the crew. But all in good tine. Go Invictus. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 129 in moderation

Just saw chapter 129 in moderation. So we should see it tomorrow or next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Moderators quarantine?

Let me start by saying to all "Please be safe, and stay safe".

Now before withdrawal symptoms get the better of me, post already. Thanks in advance for my badly needed fix.

Mottniak57Mottniak57about 4 years ago
Lazy Lit

This submission is awaiting moderator's approval

Then it will be accessible for browsing

hudsinihudsiniabout 4 years ago
More, more, more.

That devastating moment when you're hoping for at least 20 pages and you see their is only 10. I love this story and I'm gutted I've caught up. On to chapter 129 then I begin the wait for future installments.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 4 years ago
The Tackion Rifles are awesome, but

John didn't learn the right lessons.

1] They almost rn out of ammo. The fireteams can easily each have an ammo mule. They can have a box with many magazines of ammo floating behind them.

2] An extra rifle or 2 would be nice to have when they start to overheat, too.

3] The girls' helmets need a rear facing camera to watch the rear with a big image while a smaller image shows their front view. It can be turned off obviously. The rear guard girls have it on to watch the rear while moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve150177

I understand your observations. But there are problems with the ammo mule idea.

The box in theory would follow behind them like the good ammo carrying devices. But the problem is they are behind them. If (Ok its when) they empty the gun of ammo, they would have to reach behind them without turning around to get more ammo. if they turn the box would follow there movements. Now we can assume that the boxes might follow the lower body, but that still gives them limited upper body movement to get more ammo. The boxes would also have another potential problem. If one of the girls turns to look down a hallway that floating box will be behind her which could hit one of the other girls or their box. From experience we know that stealth missions don't go well with them, but announcing your location with a clang wouldnt be advised.

Now with sakura and John there is another potential problem. Can the boxes keep up with physic speed?

I do agree that extra rifles would come in handy.

Just my opinion,

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh No!

Is Gah'l building beside Arcadia?

Gateway to a whole lot of trouble.

Wait??? Just when did John master runes so that he can now be teaching? Interesting and dangerous times ahead.

Master writer scores again 🍸

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah Crystal Alyssium armored and shielded 'bots carrying extra ammo, a few extra rifles, and pistols for Tashana,.. just a couple (two or three) to support an Invictus ground/boarding offensive,.. and Rachel needs a float along crash cart,.. they have been shown it more regular (28th century) medical facilities,.. Dana just needs to give one an upgrade and then have John or Alyssa Armor it up,.. Yeah I know, our Grand Engineering Overlord has a ton on her plate already,.. (-; TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been wondering what Kirrex eat. We know about the newborns but what about the rest, from hive queens on down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He shot her an apprehensive glance. "Can you land the Raptor? You're a better pilot then me."

-> ThAn

A rare error in another well written chapter.

-Kal'adayn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is the first chapter where Galon Prime became Galen Prime. I prefer the original.

-Kal'adayn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

The Kirrix take days, if not weeks to transport their victims (hosts for their grubs) to the final destinations. So, what facilities do they provide those unlucky abductees? They must be feed something, they must eliminate waste, they must drink water... And do they treat all prisoners alike or do they cater to each separate species? Tef has stayed away from this subject, and a few others, and lets us imagine our own solutions... Maybe the Kirrix provide distilled water, a food paste, and have very basic toilets for their unwilling guests to enjoy... enough to let them survive the trip... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this one. John is showing a little dominance, a little less moaning with regrets (a very little less), and a slight bit more focus on the real threat to their part of the galaxy, enemy progenitors. Obviously from the text Tefler has provided, John really isn't focused enough. Why does he have to be a taxy service? Why does he have to heal a person in cryo - right away? Why can't other people track down bad guys? Why can't other people contain the Brimorians? The Abandoned have suffered forever; why can't they suffer a little longer when so many billions are facing a real danger? And when will John have the balls to fix his own fractured mind by facing his guide?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

And chapter #128 will always be the one where they broke the bed, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"The Hive Queens make the decisions, but the rest of the Kirrix are happy to go along with their genocides. "

I get the impression that the rest (drones) can't do such thoughts [thinking about killing or not]. I think it said during autopsy they have limited brain functions?

So such a statement would be invalid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

John always saying sorry and trying to take responsibility for everything is starting to piss me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really classic 😂🤣

Family time with in-laws coming up, and they go and break the bed. 🤣 Straight faces will be utterly impossible

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

We broke the bed. Surprised if that's only the first time!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

in spite of everything else in this chapter, ... The wiping out of the hive Queen and all her grubs too,... John's new suit and his 'I have claimed the Maliri' attitude, ... more Collective and Faye revelations, ... yet, we will always remember chapter #128 as the one where they broke the bed, ... smh, .... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"C'mon... you know me pretty well by now. When have I ever been satisfied with 'quite adequate'?"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

Yeah, with super strong building materials, in the 28th century, .... so, it is not too surprising that this is the first 'broken bed' for the Invictus crew, .... good chapter, learned lots of stuff, .... thank you, ....

-- and John needs to rid himself of that lousy anchor about his neck (PJ) very soon, ... ;-) ttfn

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

this bitch johnette is way into his feelings.. honestly, this whole story would be alot more wholesome with alyssa topping him with her telekinetic cock.. while he moans im so sorry.. smh.. im just reading now enjoying the girls while i wait for jade ( I hope ) to take him to task, and pimp slap some sense into him..

Demented917Demented9176 months ago

John needs to get it together in relation to getting equipment fixed. Logistic’s figured out. And battle plans finalized sooner than later.

Also the pity parties are becoming nauseating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES