Three Times Two

Story Info
Our second encounter with Michael.
1.5k words
4.06
40.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the key to the room and headed for the elevator. I knew that when I got to the room Claire would be with Michael and that she would be enjoying his cock. I was hard as a rock as I walked to the door and slid the key into the lock. I closed the door behind me, walked the few steps to the foot of the bed and found my beautiful wife, clad only in a black lace bra and thigh-hi stockings lying across Michael’s bare belly, sucking his VERY stiff dick. He was on his back, across the bed, stroking Claire’s flawless ass.

He coyly said to her, “I thought you said you weren’t married.”

Playing along with the fantasy, Claire sucked him deeply into her mouth, slowly pulled her lips wetly up his cock, and when it sprang free, teasingly responded, “I lied.”

In mock anger, I growled, “So, you’ve found yourself a handsome playmate for yourself, have you?”

“For us, Craig. You’re the one who's always fantasizing about me fucking other men. Well, I’m calling you on this one.”

I bent down, took Claire’s swollen nipple between my fingers, kissed her deeply, and assured her, “I’m glad you did. You look perfectly sexy sucking his cock. Let me just take a seat, have some wine, and watch you enjoy yourself.”

As I poured the drink, I saw Michael’ s hand sneak up Claire’s back. His fingers combed her locks as he pressed her head down upon his pulsing erection. He required little pressure, though. My wife was eager to slip that tempting treat back between her sucking lips. Her perfectly manicured nails stood out against his pink flesh as her fingers slid down his length and circled his smooth scrotum.

A sigh escaped from Michael. He was lost in complete physical satisfaction. I sat spellbound by the erotic image before me. Not an iota of jealously appeared. I was totally turned on by the tableau before me. There has never been a vision more exciting than that of Claire enjoying the sexual attention of a man. She is a true goddess. I love her so very much.

As Claire ministered to Michael’s manhood, he slipped his fingers between her soft, white cheeks and began toying with her nether lips. I stared as she gently raised her ass and slightly spread her thighs for her lover’s probing touch. Her eyes closed as Michael urged two fingers into Claire’s slick pussy. She took the cock from between her lips and began running her tongue over its red, tight helmet.

This was too much for me. I stood, removed my clothes and joined the two lovers. I ran my hand under my wife’s torso, cupping her soft, full breast. Placing my lips close to hers, I watched her kiss Michael’s staff, then felt her wet, puffy lips press against my own mouth. Her tongue sought out mine and we kissed long and deep.

Kissing my way along Claire’s neck, back, and ass, I nestled between her baby soft cheeks and licked her pouting labia. My tongue easily parted the aroused flesh and tasted the bittersweet juices of her lust. Again, she raised her belly from the bed, pushing back and up against my oral assault. As I continued to feast on my wife’s cunt, Michael swung himself around so that Claire was soon kneeling between his warm thighs as she fellated him.

I could wait no longer. Ceasing my tonguing of her perfect cleft, I rose behind her and placed the head of my cock at the dripping entrance to her womb. Seeing her bent over Michael, seeing her head bob as she swallowed his manhood, drove me crazy with desire. I pressed forward and felt that exquisite joy of her pussy surrounding my prick.

I could sense her orgasm approaching. Her breath escaped in short moans around Michael’s cock. His hands pawed at her breasts and his fingers stretched her nipples painfully. She was loving the myriad of sensations which only multiple partners can bring. My cock plunged savagely into her. Michael and I exchanged a knowing smile.

Suddenly, Claire’s shoulders dropped and commenced their climactic shudder. Her back arched, and I sensed her belly spasming. I buried my dick deep inside and held her ass against me. Michael’s prick lay against her cheek as she clutched his thick tube and kissed his balls.

I knew that if I stayed inside her, I would cum. I wanted to wait. So, I pulled away and urged her to mount our friend’s rigid rod. She straddled Michael and dropped her splayed cunt lips onto his hardness. She wriggled her butt against his thighs, seeking to nest him as deeply as possible inside her. I walked to the edge of the bed, and fed her my cock (still wet with her love juices). As Claire fucked Michael, she sucked her husband.

Once again, the pleasure was bringing me close to climax. So, as Michael drove into her from below, I picked up my camera and captured the beauty of Claire’s cunt engulfing Michael’s cock. The tableau of her alabaster ass, framed in jet black stockings, and held by Michael’s long fingers, riding atop his tan, hairy thighs made my prick bounce in arousal. I lay the camera down long enough to swipe my tongue from the juncture of their union to the rosy opening to her ass. Delicious!

I walked to the corner of the bed, hotly kissed Claire, then commanded Michael:

“Suck her tits while you fuck her, Michael!”

Dear Michael! He takes directions so well. Eagerly he clutched Claire’s full breasts between his huge hands and raised his lips to the distended nipples. Squeezing forcefully, he milked her smooth globes and chewed at her tasty flesh. Quickly his tongue and teeth and touch had her moaning loudly and cumming dramatically. Half smiling, half grimacing Claire was in the throes of a wave of giant orgasms. Again and again she peaked, thrilling to Michael’s cock, Michael’s mouth, Michael’s grasp....all the while being watched, all the while being encouraged, by her husband, Craig!

Claire’s response to these sensations was, once again, a shattering cum. She collapsed onto Michael’s chest, her tongue lapping at his sweaty neck. I tenderly petted her shoulders and backside. In only a few moments her longing returned. She rose to her knees, the unspent cock still buried between her lips. Claire lifted her cunt from the stiff shaft and waddled toward Michael’s mouth.

Michael understood immediately her objective. He reached between her legs, cupped her ass, and guided her steamy quim to his lips. Claire lowered her hot pussy to the sweep of his cool tongue. Her eyes closed, lost in pleasure. Slowly she ground herself against his handsome face, reaching out to grasp my hips and pull my cock to her sucking wetness.

“Feels good, doesn’t it, Baby?” I cooed as I watched the look of pleasure flow over Claire’s features.

She bobbed her head while slurping my cock. “Mmmmm-hmmmm,” she responded. I reached out and took her blood-red nipples in my fingers and gently twisted them out and around.

“You like having your lover’s tongue in your pussy while my cock is in your mouth, don’t you, Claire?”

Again, the sloppy moan and nodding chin.

“You’re going to cum again, very soon, aren’t you, my sexy bride?”

And with that, a burst of breath gushed from around Claire’s lips, spattering spit along my cock as she pulled away, dropped her hands to the mattress to support her quaking torso. She came once, twice, a third, and then, a fourth time, riding Michael’s face as if he were an unbroken stallion. He guided her motions with his hands on her white ass...holding her so tightly that his fingers dug into the flesh, coloring the pale skin with scarlet ridges. Her breasts wobbled and quivered wildly as her belly heaved in spasms of lust.

I walked to their side, sat beside them and kissed my wife’s hips. I peeked between her crack and was amazed by the image. Michael’s chin and neck were shimmering with the mixture of his saliva and Claire’s love-juice. Dark spots stained the bedspread where the wetness had pooled. Two of Michael’s fingers were buried in Claire’s sloppy passage and were twisting in half-circles as he thumbed her clit, urging her to yet a fifth orgasm. Pressing her face into the sheets, she muffled her screams of ecstasy.


I gazed wondrously at Michael’s still erect cock...for the first time in my life I was strangely tempted to touch it...to taste my wife’s flavor on him. But I had never done so before and was frightened by such a thought, so I sighed and turned to lick at the brown bud between her cheeks.

A few seconds later, Claire dismounted and lay on the bed, exhausted from this episode.

“Close your eyes and rest a bit, Darling. We have several more hours ahead of us. Plenty of time to have more fun.”