All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i don't like it...

What they're doing to the father and the children is cruel. He's as innocent as a person could be, he loves them, and he needs his children - his family. BJ, Nina, and the rest are so selfish. It's actually shocking to me. They've all been through so much heartless cruelty that they should be able to be more empathetic. Their behavior is shameful. I'm ashamed for them. They may not see it yet, but one if their own will, and I hope he or she rips them a new a$shole. You cannot expect love and compassion from others and then be unwilling to give it to others in return.

Instead of keeping a loving, hurting father from his own children, they should be welcoming the man into their family to make it easier on the kids. That way, the children won't struggle so much with feelings of disloyalty. If mom and dad say he's their dad too and that it's ok to love him, they will accept him and love him without fear of hurting the ones that raised them. The way the family is acting now, like their flesh and blood father is dangerous (when he's not), sends the signal that they shouldn't love him or want him around. It's just plain harmful.

HonourHonouralmost 10 years ago
Realistic

ANON have you ever adopted or fostered children? Especially in the horrific situation BJ had found them it is natural he is fiercely protective. There are so many emotions swirling in the heads everybody concerned they will need to pick their way carefully through them.

The author has always written these as good people, not perfect people. They will struggle their way through the way ordinary people do, they may not handle everything to your idea of perfection but they will do their best.

My mother used to tell me that history and stories are never black and white like a coin they always have more than one side.

Ireadtorelax you have scattered a few proofing bloopers through this one but as long as you get a stronger proof done when you get it published it will be fine. You have a fine series there.

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
You are wrong

You would fight with everything you had to hold on to your children. The children you had loved and raised for 14 years.

So not cruel at all.

Another great chapter IR2R

I love this series v

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I'm thinking Benny is going to be extra protective of Saphirra (I love her name) and jealous.

Once the kids find out about Gerardo I imagine they will react in the same manner as all the adults. Its understandable and hopefully the kids will give him a chance. I got a feeling Javier will be more accepting then his sisters at first.

Can't wait to find out how Ares and Zoe's friends with benefits relationship will turn out.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

Great chapter, IR2R. Love the dynamics of conflicted feelings among the adults. On one hand, you have a father that, by no fault of his own, has found his children. On the other hand, you have the adoptive parents with a love that is strong and protective. And all three want nothing more than to do what is best for the children. Then, there is Marisol. With her recurring nightmare. Which, I am sure, is leading up to a major revelation. You have the alpha of the loess pack worrying about what is best for his pack, an alpha male with no pack and his son that hasn't got a clue.. although his adoptive mother has now realized the truth of his heritage. What to do, What to do???

But what I do see is a lot of junior betas. And a young alpha growing up.. could be a new line to the story? Yes? :)

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic chapter!!!

This story just keeps twisting and turning. That dream that keeps occurring may be a clue to the depth of cruelty of their grandfather. That dream maybe a warning of and old enemy. Whose to say the dying grandfather issued a stop to the terror of his daughter in law. Who knows. Gerardo has a right to look for his family and I think after the shock and fear he maybe able to help them understand things about themselves that they have no reference to. I think everyone will benefit from this in the future. But the immediate reaction maybe explosive. I am not to sure of Bruce, but I will wait for Benny to know his mind. I am not a male but belittling and insulting someone is never the way to someone's heart. If Bruce's approach had been different in the past, he may have had a friend or potential mate, but as it stands he never presented himself positively. Benny on the other hand may not have been looking for anything other than a friend, but now that his protectiveness has been engaged it may open up other feelings. We will see. Great writing. I feel for all the parents in these situations..., drama, drama, drama :-0)

Adlin1968Adlin1968almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter!

You did t again! Love the way you bring the characters together and the way you make it so real and personal..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good job.

Great chapter. Emotional. Real Men don't cry that much.

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyalmost 10 years ago
great chapter, yet again!

Love the dynamics, and the fact that you have two, strong packs on either end of the country, joining, along with a third, creating a possible triangle of one massive pack.. We have possible mates being found, and too damn many alphas. As well as a pack south of the boarder loosing the alpha pair, and no heir (not that they have a right... but it is still a floating pack.)

This is either going to turn into a massive cluster fuck for the packs, or one hell of a force. And i look forward to either!

caramelcreamcaramelcreamalmost 10 years ago
Just a technical detail...

First of all, I love, love, love(!) this story. There's just a detail that kept niggling in the back of my mind as I read this latest installment, though... Javier is 14, but Geraldo was locked up for 16 years... See where I'm going with this? LOL. Otherwise, amazing story. The whole line, actually. I've been captivated from page one. Great job, and keep it up! ~Caramel

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

Even I feel the anxiety over Geraldo ....that IS the reason they seal adoption records . Geraldo has no RIGHTS here at all . that is IMO and the vampires need to teach him some respect ,if he wanted to be Alpha he should have stayed with his father ...

Stephen J

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

like I have said before , I love this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES