Time for Truth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to their bedroom. BJ refused to break, His kids would hear him. He needed to get out, to run. Julianne understood, so she let him go. Celia, BJ needs to run. He doesn't need to be alone. Ask Blaine to join him, please. she sent to her best friend. Blaine and Celia were up instantly. Within seconds Blaine shifted and went in search of his best friend. BJ ran, as far away as he could. He was scared, angry, frustrated, and he felt helpless. He could lose his children. Geraldo never said so but as a father he knew if it was his kids he'd want them with him. Blaine found him and rubbed against him. The two shifted back and Blaine sat and waited as his best friend cried.

Blaine wished he could say things would be ok. He wished he could say Geraldo was a fake. He wanted to say anything he could to alleviate BJ's fears, but he could not. The children had not met their father but they would next week. No matter what happened though, Blaine would be there for his friend. Soon BJ bellowed, a sound so mournful that the wolves within the pack howled back in response. No one knew what hurt the beta so, but they knew that whatever it was they'd stand with him against it.

Blaine, is he ok? Celia asked, the pain from her brother crushing her heart.

He's scared, Celia. He can't lose those kids. Blaine answered.

Celia spoke with Jules. She was her best friend and she knew this was hard on her as well. She wished she could fix this, but things had to play out. Jules, Blaine is with him and they are talking. It will be alright; it has to be. She sent then she gave her best friend a mental hug. Jules hugged her back and then she joined her girls. Marisol was not sleeping, but Rosita was.

"Momma, you're hiding something from me." Marisol told her. "I know you are trying to protect me, but it's hurting you and Poppa. Please tell me what's wrong?" she asked.

Julianne hugged her oldest daughter, and whispered. "Nothing is really wrong. We will tell you when you get back from visiting family. Don't worry. It will be fine. OK." she promised, hopping her words were true. Marisol trusted her mother. She had never lied to her and she knew she spoke the truth now. She returned her embrace, and answered, "Ok, Momma, but when we get, I want the truth."

Julianne sighed and held Marisol close as she drifted off to sleep. She sent a shaft of love to her mate, and soon she too slept. BJ returned home and checked on his family. They were all still safe and tucked in. He woke Jules and she joined him in their bed, where he held her close. The next few days would be tough, but he'd do whatever it took to protect his family.

*****

In the Alpha home, Geraldo heard the cry of his children's adopted father. Once again he questioned his wisdom in coming here. Earlier that night, he awoke covered in sweat. He'd sensed his child's distress. He knew something frightened her terribly and wanted to reach out. But he couldn't. They had no idea he was here. They may not even remember him. So he just sat and waited. Braden joined him and the two just sat silently.

"Hey, what is it?" Braden asked.

"My baby, my Marisol, is frightened." Geraldo answered. "Right now I can't do a damn thing about it."

Braden nodded and the two men sat in silence. Soon the feelings of fear dissipated and Geraldo felt her calm. He wanted to send to his children, let them know he was here. But Javon asked that he wait. He recalled meeting with the Daniels earlier and he knew their adopted father was struggling with his existence. He didn't mean to hurt anyone. He prayed a solution could be found, because despite the fact that everyone might want him to disappear, he would not leave his children again.

He reached out mentally to his three kids, not intrusively, but just enough to ensure himself that they were alright. They were concerned about their older sister, but fine. Javier felt strange, someone else was there. He wasn't frightened of him because he felt familiar. How he knew it was a male, he wasn't sure. But he just knew. Who are you? he asked.

Geraldo gasped, his son felt him. Soon he'd see him in person for the first time. He didn't answer just closed off the bond. In a few days, he could answer his child.

So ends chapter 7. I tried to find a way to inject a sexy scene in here, but it wouldn't fit. I will however tell the story, and when love scenes happen, I will gladly write them in.

So Bruce has a thing for Saphirra, hmm, wonder how Benny will react to that news.

Also, Ares realizing Zoe is more than a fuck buddy was priceless. Geraldo can sense his children. I wonder what that little detail will lead to. I can't wait to find out. You keep reading and I'll keep writing.

Please comment and share your thoughts. I'd love to know what you think. IR2R