Transcript

Story Info
Author's half of a very stimulating cyber session.
1.7k words
3.83
19.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones: So, she's a sexy bad girl, and me the sexy girl next door...this should be interesting.

Jones: Where do you want us?

Jones: Hmmm, shower.... I get home from work, all stressed, and decide I need a hot shower, she's not home, probably out running. So I'm stripping in front of the mirror, running my hands over my body. I feel so sexy as the room fills with steam from the running shower. I get in and grab a sponge and start to lather thick foam all over my body, and rub all the sore places.

Jones: The water feels good, it runs over my breasts, and my nipples are hard from the pressure of the flow, hmmm. I'm all slick. I'm thinking of you, and I'm running my hands over my aching breasts and my fingers are digging into my hot pussy.

Jones: mmmm

Jones: My eyes are closed, and I'm so turned on and I'm so into my fingers sliding into my tight pussy that I don't notice that my roommate has come home.

Jones: I open my eyes as I feel her slide into the shower behind me, but I don't stop, my fingers circle my clit, and I smile at her.

"Need some help?" she laughs, and takes the soap to wash my back.

Jones: I can feel her tight body press against me, her nipples practically stab me in the back.

Her hands run over my back, around my sides, she's cupping my breasts, squeezing my nipples, she sucks one earlobe into her mouth and nibbles it slightly.

Jones: My knees go weak, and turning we kneel facing each other in the steam and heat, the water pouring down on our bodies.

Jones: God she's beautiful and I can't get enough of her, I'm sucking on her warm skin, licking her nipples, reaching back to grab that sweet ass...oh god.

Jones: Her long slim fingers find their way to my throbbing pussy and she slides two in, her thumb circles my hard clit...

Jones: mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jones: We kiss like we're both haven't eaten in a decade...hmmm

Jones: Her fingers work furiously, as I kiss all over her sweet body. God it feels good!

Jones: Then I know I'm gonna come, and she pulls my nipple hard as I spill over her hand and clutch her in my convulsions.

Jones: hmmmmm, ah

Jones: Then we're giggling as she finishes washing and we spill out of the steamy bathroom still wet. I chase her to the bedroom, where we fall on the bed kissing.

Jones: I wrestle her to the bottom and pin her down, I'm kissing her neck and she arches her back and moans...mmmm

Jones: "Your turn!" I whisper in her ear, and slowly work my way down her wet shiny body, licking away the drops of water. I suck and tease her nipples, and then kiss her belly, then I am there, and she knows what's coming...But still, she calls out in surprise as my lips close over her clit.

Jones: She tastes so clean, and hot, and wet, and I moan into her pussy with the joy of it! Her hands tangle in my wet hair as she rocks her hips to my tongue.

Jones: "God, I love how you eat pussy!" she moans. "Is it better than me?" comes a deep voice from behind me.

Jones: I laugh in delight that you are home, but I don't come up from her sweet pussy..

Jones: What are you gonna do?

Jones: You wanna go over and have her suck you awhile while you watch me eat her out?

Jones: Or are you too tempted by my ass in the air?

Jones: Hmmm, decisions...

Jones: I'm gonna go with her sucking you for now (but feel free to tell me where to go).

Jones: So, laughing, you walk toward her eager face, unzipping your fly, and you grab her hair and she opens wide for it. "Swallow my cock, horny bitch!" you growl at her, and she does.

Jones: I look up from the sweet pussy, and you've got your hands fisted in her hair, and are fucking her face, and she's loving it! OH god, I'm so hot just thinking about it...

Jones: You aren't even undressed, just have your cock out, and you balls smack her on the chin with each thrust...is there any better sound in the world?

Jones: You look at me, "Did I tell you to stop eating pussy, slut?"

Jones: So I dive back into that hot pussy and lick it for all it's worth. She's going crazy, I know she's gonna cum. She loves sucking cock and my tongue and two fingers are driving her mad!

Jones: mmmmmmmmmmmm

Jones: You won't let her go! It takes alot of control for her to breathe with a mouth full of cock and her orgasm rushing through her. But that's how you like it, pushing us to the limits! We like it that way too, and you know it!

Jones: You take your cock out when she's done and tap it on her lips and she obediently sticks out her tongue for you to smack with your cock. I know what to do, and I get up and find the toy we need...

Jones: I come back with a strap on, and her eyes go huge! This is new to her. We haven't done this to her yet. She's still sucking cock and you're finally slipping out of your work clothes...

Jones: You wanna fuck me while I fuck her, or us both fuck her?

Jones: You pull your cock out of her mouth and shove her to me where I'm standing, "Suck hers for awhile!" you command and like a puppy she rushes to please you.

Jones: The strap-on's big, 8 inches, but soft and bendy and she dives onto it, getting it all wet and sloppy while you come up behind me...

Jones: I'm watching her, getting so turned on... You grab my hair and pull my head to the side so you can feast on my neck and ears and I have to lock my knees to stay standing. If I crumple I'm in trouble...

Jones: "You wanna be the man?" you whisper and I nod just a little, and you squeeze my tits and I moan...ahhh

Jones: "Well then be a man and fuck the whore!" you are growling again and you push me away.

Jones: I look down at that blonde head going crazy on my "cock" and I'm going crazy! I wrap my hands in her hair and pull her up to my mouth and kiss her...HARD. I can taste blood, hers or mine? I don't know, who cares? She's clutching at me, excited and hot...

Jones: I spin her around and grab her hips while pushing her forward so she bends and that sweet ass is there in the air for me...yum!

Jones: I look back at you, you're spitting on your cock, and grinning at me. "Go on, fuck her!" you say and she's begging for it. So, I slip that big cock into her pussy and she moans and you grunt. I know I'm doing good.

Jones: The world goes red and fuzzy and I'm focused on that ass.I can't stand it being so white so I smack her, spank her hard. She presses back into me, moaning...

Jones: I'm fucking her hard and smacking her cheeks every once in awhile and your fist is flying over your cock, I don't know how long you'll wait, and that drives me crazier...

Jones: It's building and I know she's gonna come again. The juices are running down my thighs and I don't know how much longer I can wait for you to decide...

Jones: I know it's coming, but when?

Jones: and then she crying out and collapsing under me and I go to my knees and you're there, as I lean forward over her...

Jones: You spit on my asshole and slide your lubed cock in slowly as I settle to the floor, until your buried in my ass... like I'm buried in her still throbbing pussy.

Jones: "Play with my ass," you say.

Jones: I can't reach it from where I am, so I look at her, soft and compliant as she is, having cummed twice, she is so beautiful. So I smack her, "Do as he says!" I snap at her.

Jones: She scrambles, until she's kneeling beside us. You grab her to kiss her as her hand trails down your back...

Jones: She cups your balls first, just a little squeeze as you start to fuck my ass faster... then she's teasing your hole, tickling it, rubbing it...

Jones: You're sucking her nipples and squeezing mine and she's wiggling her finger into your hole. It's so tight... just one knuckle in...

Jones: You bite my neck, and fuck me harder! As she slips that finger in all the way and gets it at the right angle, you moan low as she gets just the right spot...

Jones: I know I need to talk dirty to you now.

Jones: "Yeah? You like that, you like your little whore with her finger in your ass as you fuck your slut?" I grind out as you fuck me harder still...

Jones: Do you?

Jones: "You like coming home to see your sluts going at each other, huh? Like having all these holes to bury your big cock in..."

Jones: And god it feels good too, your cock in my ass...hmmmm

Jones: You pull out of me. I know what you need now. She' completely confused...but I just push her out of the way for now as you fall to your knees and bend over..

Jones: and I'm behind you now..

Jones: Tell me you want it! Tell me!

Jones: And you do... by pressing back to me and saying, "Please!"

Jones: You got it! I slide it slow, real slow into your ass... inch by fucking inch. I know you can't take it all, so I stop when it's far enough...

Jones: "What am I doing?" I ask you as I pull you hair and you arch your back, moaning...

Jones: Tell me! Or I might have to punish you!

Jones: The girl has recovered from the shock of seeing all this and has decided she could at least rub my nipples, "Go!" I tell her, "In front of him, put your ass in his face!"

Jones: Maybe you can help me with the rest??