All Comments on 'Trey Ch. 08'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Just Fucking knew it

Trey has his bro's gangfuck his friend's wife. What a guy he is and what a friend indeed. the most pure charicature of a dutiful , loving friend, and the epidome of the character of a fucking animalistic jungle , monkey fucking,"NIGGER".

Note, I used the "N" word. He ceased being a BLACK MAN and became nothing more than a filthy fucking "NIGGER" when he did this vile act to a woman that said she woirshipped and loved him.

Both of these worthless motherfuckers need to die, pure and simple.

Now her husband, according to the reasoning used in the story, deserved all this behavior by his slutwife. My goodness, he didn't even compliment her on learning to rub around on her "NIGGER" on the dance floor. A grievous sin in anyone's eyes. My Word, you cannot do that. He deserved to get his wife gangbanged and impregnated by one of these worthless fucking "NIGGER ANIMALS".

hopefully, one of the cocks that had fucked the louse slut had aids and the whole god damned bunch of them will get what they so deserve. May the husband never fuck her and the day her aids infected mulatta is born, it dies, as well as her hearing that Trey has met his demise too.

Oh yes, she sees her husband out of the corner of her eye as he walks into her room with his new 21 year old beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, fiance who by the way, can't stand Blacks and especially "NIGGERS".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I couldn't have said it better

A whore wife and a nigger with a big cock is the same old story and was written by either a nigger or a nigger lover. The story just goes to show that a so called friend who is a black man is really a typical nigger animal. He seems to loe fuckking obver the husbnand and good, good friend. These types of monkeys will try and fuck up a white woman whenever they can just to make her a whore. And this dumn ass bitch wants more and more. Good maybe she'll a huge one with AIDS! It would be a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More of the same...

The story is great. But, one of these days I would like to know the husband's thoughts... And, again, why are they still married? And, if Trey is such a 'good' friend, why is he banging his wife?

Lastly, but not least, why all the negative N*** comments? How stupid and small-minded can some people be? Gets a little depressing to think that these comments originate from something resembling homo-sapiens.

Artie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why do all the black guys want to share

This story has the same ol" scenario of the black guy sharing his woman with some "bro". Now, is this homoeroticism? And why do these women allow these men to treat them as if they are a piece of property? Finally, black people account for 12% of the US population yet account for 40% of the AIDS. I did not see any mention of condoms. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racist Jerks

If you read this same story involving white men, you would be cheering him on. Because it takes place with a black man, he is the N word? That is bullshit. You racist bastards are the ones who deserve to die a long and horrible death. Good job on your story. Very erotic, forget the crap these morons left you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot!

The comments below are mostly pretty stupid ...of course in reality a woman would be taking an unacceptably big risk on AIDS/STD/pregnancy, but this is a work of Fiction...er, look it up in your dictionaries you dumb Americans, it means it isn't true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can see why her husband doesn't seem to care if she on the dance floor dancing while he drinks himself to oblivian, after all who would want a skankly whore like her who fucks and lets nigger cum in her pussy,behind her husbands back . The no good fucking whore should of gooton a divorce befofe fucking balck bastards behind her husbands back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous